S-FM Summer 2020 - Page 62
Register

User Tag List

Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1295

Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    Maybe Dall was just cowardly and didn’t want to face off against me and Grak, who were both being pretty assertive. In that case he really dumped DW in it, and DW has been hard bussing Martin to get the credibility to mislynch Drizzt in the f3.

I dunno. I’m ready to see the lynch pool throw down votes. If you’re the town player in DW/Martin/Drizzt, you’re the one person guaranteed to vote right.
    Im not sure what's the point in me voting. I waiting to see if we're lynching me, Drizzt, or DW. And it seems certain its me.

But if you insist.

-vote Drizzt

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Don't forget Bakermir has mentioned a few times already that he needs to go soon, so if we're ending it today we better do it soon.
    Considering we’re lining up to lynch you, if you’re town this is a game throw.

Yeah this is always scum. You just want out and to let your partner try to win the 50/50 in the f3.

-vote MartinGG99
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

Fuckin' hell, I hate mylo
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

SCUM WIN
    BOTTOM TEXT
    -vote Drizzt
    fucketh me in the ass

Mafia. As in Ash and DW. Have won.

You have all played amazing. I am legit proud of you all. You all have something to work on to improve your game. And this game will set as an example.

Expect a more detailed post. Addressing each player.

I will warn you now. And once. ANY Toxic, insults or attacks will see you banned.

Constitution Criticism is good. But shitting on people play. ESPECIALLY in a game consisting of newbs is disgusting and immoral.

Feel free to say whatever you want about me as the host though. I don't care how rude you are too me.
    Last edited by SuperJack; June 30th, 2020 at 04:41 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Gg Scum team and town players. #bringbackAuwt
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

Yeah I'm sure this is going to be censored.

@SuperJack
    Thank you for setting up the game and running it. I enjoyed myself.

@Renegade
    As for my play, I think I did rather poorly. Help push a lynch on anti-town Zedus and then proceeded to prot a scum.

@Auwt
    I think you did really well. Look forward to playing with you more. I think you had the keenest eye on scum by far.

@Ash Lael
    You were fun to play with, totally had me duped. Great job! Well respected win for you.

@MartinGG99
    I really respect the time and effort you put into this game. Ignore anything the griefer troll Zedus has to say.

@Zedus
    I'll never play a game with you again with your griefer town play. I hope others will speak up about your blatant anti town behavior. You do not set out to "teach town a lesson" for not going along with your goofy contrived nonsensical 'plans'. You played against town for 75% of day 1 as a townie. Worse than a troll.

@Dallarian @deathworlds
    Great job! Fun to see Dallarian totally panic as soon as Auwt said Dall/Ash team was a possibility, so much so that he needed to get subbed out for 'personal' reasons, only to have his papa mentor join the game. Talk about a switcheroo! A vet into a newbie game, wow the wolf did sneak into the hen house!

Oh and I loved how you two just giggled and laughed after that in your mentor chat: how dumb the poor newbie town players are! Insert laughing spaniard emoji here.

Give me a break. Total bullshit.
    Last edited by Renegade; June 30th, 2020 at 04:55 PM.

Well thank god Ash was scum, and DW quickly hammered. I was about to get ticked off at him. Had a whole post where I got triggered lol.

See it here if you want, its not insulting I don't think:

Spoiler : I was trigggered :

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    Considering we’re lining up to lynch you, if you’re town this is a game throw.
    I'm sorry? How's it game throw when I've already given every possible argument for myself to be town already? Excuse me? What the hell happened to my 294 other posts? If I flip town and you say I game threw, then I challenge you to report me for it. Because I can damm well tell you I gave my best. All of it for town. What about all those other effort posts? All game throw? All those spread sheets? Every consideration for every possibility? You have no right to say I game threw If I flip town. What the hell kind of argument were you expecting from me?

TBH, it normally doesn't get to me, but it does for someone I've respected a lot this game (you could quite fucking plainly see that in my reads regarding you and my side note at #115. So, I really hope you reconsider your thinking there, because that accusation is just plain baseless.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Well thank god Ash was scum, and DW quickly hammered. I was about to get ticked off at him. Had a whole post where I got triggered lol.

See it here if you want, its not insulting I don't think:

Spoiler : I was trigggered :

I'm sorry? How's it game throw when I've already given every possible argument for myself to be town already? Excuse me? What the hell happened to my 294 other posts? If I flip town and you say I game threw, then I challenge you to report me for it. Because I can damm well tell you I gave my best. All of it for town. What about all those other effort posts? All game throw? All those spread sheets? Every consideration for every possibility? You have no right to say I game threw If I flip town. What the hell kind of argument were you expecting from me?

TBH, it normally doesn't get to me, but it does for someone I've respected a lot this game (you could quite fucking plainly see that in my reads regarding you and my side note at #115. So, I really hope you reconsider your thinking there, because that accusation is just plain baseless.
    But yeah im fine now knowing Ash was scum.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Mafia. As in Ash and DW. Have won.

You have all played amazing. I am legit proud of you all. You all have something to work on to improve your game. And this game will set as an example.

Expect a more detailed post. Addressing each player.

I will warn you now. And once. ANY Toxic, insults or attacks will see you banned.

Constitution Criticism is good. But shitting on people play. ESPECIALLY in a game consisting of newbs is disgusting and immoral.

Feel free to say whatever you want about me as the host though. I don't care how rude you are too me.
    Was that me that was shat upon? I didn't even notice if it was me. I legit got confused on citz claims, so that WAS my bad. Starting from day 1 next time I'll do better. Good to see I was right to follow bakemir as town, even if we did screw up on Auwt.

GG - thanks for the xp.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Yeah I'm sure this is going to be censored.
    @SuperJack
    Thank you for setting up the game and running it. I enjoyed myself.
    @Renegade
    As for my play, I think I did rather poorly. Help push a lynch on anti-town Zedus and then proceeded to prot a scum.
    @Auwt

I think you did really well. Look forward to playing with you more. I think you had the keenest eye on scum by far.
    @Ash Lael

You were fun to play with, totally had me duped. Great job! Well respected win for you.
    @MartinGG99

I really respect the time and effort you put into this game. Ignore anything the griefer troll Zedus has to say.
    @Zedus

I'll never play a game with you again with your griefer town play. I hope others will speak up about your blatant anti town behavior. You do not set out to "teach town a lesson" for not going along with your goofy contrived nonsensical 'plans'. You played against town for 75% of day 1 as a townie. Worse than a troll.
    @Dallarian @deathworlds

Great job! Fun to see Dallarian totally panic as soon as Auwt said Dall/Ash team was a possibility, so much so that he needed to get subbed out for 'personal' reasons, only to have his papa mentor join the game. Talk about a switcheroo! A vet into a newbie game, wow the wolf did sneak into the hen house!

Oh and I loved how you two just giggled and laughed after that in your mentor chat: how dumb the poor newbie town players are! Insert laughing spaniard emoji here.

You didn't include me. I'd like to hear constructive criticism on my play if you don't mind. I want to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
    You didn't include me. I'd like to hear constructive criticism on my play if you don't mind. I want to learn.
    Hey @Drizzt I think your play style was a great idea though. I think entering into the game and only reading a few pages while asking others questions gave a level of authenticity that I never could overlook. Still though, if you sub-in and don't read the whole thread, that can have its own risks and with the wrong town at the wrong time that could mean being insta-lynch, but then again im not experienced so IDK.

Good game everyone, truthfully, I was super nervous going into mylo

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    @Dallarian @deathworlds

I'll have you know I respect every single player here, and I didn't just ask to be subbed in, it was requested of me.
    I'm not going to hold any punches and purposely play sub-optimally for new players, that doesn't teach anyone anything.
    fucketh me in the ass

Just so you know. As host I made a few mistake.

1)Not vetting Ash. I was getting desperate for signs and just assumed he didn't have much experience. In hindsight I should of got to know them better.

2)replacing Dall with DW. Giving the mafia two veteran players left the game heavily unbalanced. I had ran out of signs/replacements. And thought it would be unfair to bring someone in who hadnt been reading the game so I allowed dalls mentor to replace in.

3)Giving the town a detective instead of a sheriff. Sheriff was a weaker option.

The next part is debatable. Its shitty of me to do this. But it's also an Important lesson to learn early.
    4)having the town any roll as citizen.

I will explain that in more detail later.
    Cryptonic made this sig