S-FM 203: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game) - Page 59
Register

User Tag List

Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1296

Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    And since Ash stated earlier that he wanted those in the lynch block (Me, deathworlds, Drizzt) to vote before the town core (Ash, Grakylan, Bakermir) decided, I'm going to vote now. But it doesn't matter to me whoever we lynch first, so long as its not me.

-vote Drizzt

That's for deceiving me.
    I'm not sure what deception you are talking about. If you explain it I'll tell my side. I'm citizen, and since I'm telling the truth I'm sure it was either an honest mistake or a misinterpretation on your part (communication with text isn't perfect). At the moment my biggest suspect is DW. I can't believe Martin would do so much work and offer to die if he wasn't town, but maybe he's just an incredible method actor.

Right now I'm looking pretty hard at voting DW. Bakemir, I followed his vote or I'd probably have voted DW to begin with. Can you provide a list of current claims? I know you've done a lot already, so a little more can't hurt

Also, here's all the read progressions (in a spreadsheet format, in individual pics) of everyone in the game, including the dead, as of N2. Each notes the post # for each read. Some reads used slightly ambiguous wording so I tried my best to guess them correctly. Black cells indicate that either that's the person doing the read in the picture (otherwise they would be reading themselves lol), or that they're dead and can't do any more reads (This doesn't include the N2 victim, Grakylan).

Spoiler : Auwt (Dead) :

Spoiler : Ash Leal :

Spoiler : Bakermir :

Spoiler : Dallarian/deathworlds :

Spoiler : Grakylan (dead; img not updated) :

Spoiler : Helltanis/Drizzt :

Spoiler : MartinGG99 :

Spoiler : Renegade (Dead) :

Spoiler : Zedus (Dead) :

Good stuff. I'm have an appointment in like 20 min but I'll review it. I'd really like confirmation from other experienced players on his data before I rely on it to make decisions this time. Can anyone verify what he's posted in whole or in part? Otherwise I'll do my best to verify it myself...

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
    I'm not sure what deception you are talking about. If you explain it I'll tell my side. I'm citizen, and since I'm telling the truth I'm sure it was either an honest mistake or a misinterpretation on your part (communication with text isn't perfect). At the moment my biggest suspect is DW. I can't believe Martin would do so much work and offer to die if he wasn't town, but maybe he's just an incredible method actor.

Right now I'm looking pretty hard at voting DW. Bakemir, I followed his vote or I'd probably have voted DW to begin with. Can you provide a list of current claims? I know you've done a lot already, so a little more can't hurt
    Look, unless Bakermir is scum and decided to not act N1 as scum, or was bussed night 1, he's town. Ash is the last TPR claim, meaning those two are confirmed towns. Its just us, me, you, and DW. There's 2 scum left, and thats 2 out of us 3. Im sorry, but I can't trust you. You're mechanically proven scum to me. Or, in the hypothetical world that you are the town, I'm mechanically proven scum to you. There is no other way, detective ignores detection immunity.

Look, unless Bakermir is scum and decided to not act N1 as scum, or was bussed night 1, he's town. Ash is the last TPR claim, meaning those two are confirmed towns. Its just us, me, you, and DW. There's 2 scum left, and thats 2 out of us 3. Im sorry, but I can't trust you. You're mechanically proven scum to me. Or, in the hypothetical world that you are the town, I'm mechanically proven scum to you. There is no other way, detective ignores detection immunity.
    I'll vote DW if we're lynching him. But I don't want to encourage a hammer on him that would ruin our chance and time for discussion as the town.
    For now though,
    -unvote

Ash wanted me to declare my vote, well he wanted us.

You have an invalid assumption somewhere that you are basing your conclusion on. I am town, on my balls ON MY BALLS I am citizen. May they wither and fall off if I'm lying. You can call me a eunich forever. I don't have the experience to debate you too much, but if you list how I deceived you and how you are reaching the conclusion that I'm scum I'll try. Otherwise, I'm going to assume you are actually scum and you actually believe my claim. In that case I'll need to go back to bakemir and get his opinion on what to do with you over DW.

Well I can't say I'm totally shocked that scum decided to kill Grak, makes sense from a mechanical standpoint.
    I am shocked that auwt didn't flip red
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

So ash is un CC'D tpr claim, bake didn't do anything n1, and we got two other unresolved citizen claims in Drizzt and Martin.

I really, REALLY want to believe that drizz is town, based off of Helltanis' play, but I can't imagine a world where mafia doesn't act on n1.
    So that really does leave martin/drizzt, if we all agree that it isn't bake.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

You have an invalid assumption somewhere that you are basing your conclusion on. I am town, on my balls ON MY BALLS I am citizen. May they wither and fall off if I'm lying. You can call me a eunich forever. I don't have the experience to debate you too much, but if you list how I deceived you and how you are reaching the conclusion that I'm scum I'll try. Otherwise, I'm going to assume you are actually scum and you actually believe my claim. In that case I'll need to go back to bakemir and get his opinion on what to do with you over DW.
    Well assuming you are citizen, like me, then there's one possibility, but i don't believe it likely. That would be Bakermir + Deathworlds. Like I said, Bakermir could've done nothing on N1 while scum, and that wouldn't have tipped off Grakylan the detective as scummy. Actually, that could make sense in some world. There was a slight reason for him to do nothing night 1, and that's because Auwt voted him day 1. Although that was just only 1 vote against Bakermir. If I were him and scum, that wouldn't convince me to do nothing. However, it is possible.

Well assuming you are citizen, like me, then there's one possibility, but i don't believe it likely. That would be Bakermir + Deathworlds. Like I said, Bakermir could've done nothing on N1 while scum, and that wouldn't have tipped off Grakylan the detective as scummy. Actually, that could make sense in some world. There was a slight reason for him to do nothing night 1, and that's because Auwt voted him day 1. Although that was just only 1 vote against Bakermir. If I were him and scum, that wouldn't convince me to do nothing. However, it is possible.
    Or i suppose in Deathworld's PoV, that's Martin + Bakermir.

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    So ash is un CC'D tpr claim, bake didn't do anything n1, and we got two other unresolved citizen claims in Drizzt and Martin.

I really, REALLY want to believe that drizz is town, based off of Helltanis' play, but I can't imagine a world where mafia doesn't act on n1.
    So that really does leave martin/drizzt, if we all agree that it isn't bake.
    I'd like to hear from Bake, Martin unvoted me, but at the end of the day I'll prob follow him as long as I agree with his logic. If we lose, we'll lose as a team.

Well it's certainly possible that bake COULD be scum. He isn't mechanically disproven, but as I said before, the bloody stars would have had to align for him to get this far.
    fucketh me in the ass

I'd still like someone to look at your data. You could be appealing to my love of data- in my last job for the AF we relied heavily on other people for stuff we didn't know so my natural inclination is to be trusting with someone so well prepared (a weakness maybe in FM games).

I'd like to hear from Bake, Martin unvoted me, but at the end of the day I'll prob follow him as long as I agree with his logic. If we lose, we'll lose as a team.
    Well I mean arguing in this 1v2 isn't going to get us anywhere because we'll all just point fingers at each other like the spiderman meme, it's probably best if we get input from bake and ash, because I'll just say you and martin are scum, martin will say that you and I are scum, and you will say that martin and I are scum. We all "know" that we're citizen.
    fucketh me in the ass

Well it's certainly possible that bake COULD be scum. He isn't mechanically disproven, but as I said before, the bloody stars would have had to align for him to get this far.
    Exactly. Bloody stars would have to align. To be honest, I almost want to lynch him to cling onto hope that he is scum and that I'm wrong about Drizzt + Deathworlds. Helltanis just seemed too authentic to me, but then that's my failure again if Drizzt is scum in the end.

Thing is though, Dallarian/Deathworlds and Bakermir have been butting heads on occasion since early D1. So they're incredibly distanced, and that leaves me to believe that if Bakermir is scum then I am lynched day 4.

Well I mean arguing in this 1v2 isn't going to get us anywhere because we'll all just point fingers at each other like the spiderman meme, it's probably best if we get input from bake and ash, because I'll just say you and martin are scum, martin will say that you and I are scum, and you will say that martin and I are scum. We all "know" that we're citizen.
    That's another way of putting the point that I was trying to make to you @Drizzt

I really hate this puzzle solving stage of the game
    fucketh me in the ass

I will always look back on this post in the game.....I imagine the setup was balanced. But the players weren't. But hey, SJ tried to fix that with a familiar setup. He did his best I bet.
    Yeah there is a low possibility with Town Any being citizen which could mean Ash is mafia. But then who is his partner? It doesn't add up. Should I expect the impossible from Ash?

I still think we have a higher chance if we lynch another citizen claim. It appears we have a lesser chance of failing today on that due to number of players on each side.

Sadly, I will be unavailable for few hours but I hope you guys prepare your cases well. I am looking forward to reading more input from you all.