Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
The Case Against Auwt and Helltanis/Drizzt

I’m going to keep this relatively short and simple. We all know the broader context on Auwt. He’s been openly power role hunting, he’s been trying to pressure me into revealing my role to prove myself at a time when I expected to be facing a counterclaim (but the scum knew otherwise), he’s mainly been tunnelling two now mechanically confirmed townies, etc, etc.

But here’s the smoking gun. Here’s his explanation of why Renegade was nightkilled, after Martin blamed him for it:

There are two players missing from this list. Auwt and Helltanis, who were not on Zedus’ wagon. Auwt never considered them possible kill targets.

I pushed him on this, demanding to know why he left himself off the list of possible kills. He ignored my repeated demands for an explanation and departed the thread. Some time later after he had time to think he came back with an explanation:

This part is an absolute lie. ISO him yourself. He literally never gave any explanation before this post.

Also, the rest of it is also an obvious lie. The reason he’s not on the list is because the list is a list of people voting for Zedus. He didn’t omit himself from it because he considered himself a strong town voice, just as he didn’t omit Helltanis for being a strong town voice. They are not on it because they didn’t vote for Zedus.

So why would he think that only people who voted Zedus were potential targets? Well, there’s absolutely no potential logical connection, except one. That the people on it were all town and the people off it were all scum.

And what is Auwt doing now? Well right now he's busy defending Drizzt:

So yeah. I believe the scum team is exactly Auwt and Drizzt. And of those two, I would like Auwt - the brains of the operation - to be the first lynch.
Helltanis was legit afk, I need confirmation Drizzt wasnt the one sending night action for him? Idk if i'm authorized to ask this.
I know I was not a target since killing me would have litterally open the bakermir gate.
Zedus train was horrible, and you were the one remembering everyone "UUH NOT BAKERMIR WTF LETS TURN TO OUR SAFE PICK ZEDUS", honestly dont you dare talking about the Zedus train because its 100% your fault for luring some town players on him.
I have been defending Helltanis position since D1, his speech doesnt fit to a scum, I explained that the vote edit thing is more a "lets wait for a mentor, i dont wanna do shit", which DOESNT FIT AT ALL to a scum mind. Anyway I'm just repeating myself over here.
Funny fact, Drizzt (previously Hellstorm) is now voting me and didnt unvote to L-1. Buddy if you still think of this, at least actualize it.
And also you just saw me wondering about Martin and DW, and you probably took the easy way out, It's nice opportunism when you main opponent is trying some stuff on your non-team members?