S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game) - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    There is PM button here, you know? Is there something to block you from use it and send a message to your mafia ally?
    Bottom line of the Mechanics says that PM's are not allowed. I haven't tried it.

Mechanics
    Days 48 hour / Nights 24 Hour.
    Lynch: 51% votes required, ends day, not mandatory.
    Last Wills & Death Notes active (PM Host).
    Private Messages are not allowed.

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

Going to openly think here. If I were to vote Zedus now, that would leave him vulnerable to hammering, and even though I feel he's mighty suspect, in my opinion, I don't want to force the game to end its day early. Fwiw, it may be a good idea to end the day via lynch when the europeans are about to log off (Awut and Dallarian) so that when the next EOD comes, they'll be there for the end.

8. ISO #358

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Going to openly think here. If I were to vote Zedus now, that would leave him vulnerable to hammering, and even though I feel he's mighty suspect, in my opinion, I don't want to force the game to end its day early. Fwiw, it may be a good idea to end the day via lynch when the europeans are about to log off (Awut and Dallarian) so that when the next EOD comes, they'll be there for the end.
    The forum seemed really active by that time. For me, that's around 4 or 5PM EST.

9. ISO #359

You can take a pause and think about why is this good. And you will have the answer if try to think deeper.
    Like this post just absolutely kills me. I’m here going “Zedus is so wolfy... but Martin is so wolfy... but they can’t both be wolves...” and here comes Zedus going “OH YES WE CAN!!!”

10. ISO #360

Re: Re : S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post

-vote Zedus

I'm not convinced.
    I realy don't care about it.

1. Lynching me is the goal mafia want's to reach. It's easy to understand that for any attentive player. You are not attentive. You don't even see the difference between AND and OR.
    2. If town is smart (I hope town is), then noone will be lynched today. Because it' worst thing town can do d1, and it doesn't matter what Martin says. He don't undestand the game. Just egoistic af and thinks he can lead the town. Yes, he can lead. To losing. He is evil or towinie who absolutely unable to understand mistakes he made. And he made a lot.
    3. If town is dumb, I will be lynched and mafia will reach their goal. Say thanks for Martin for that, and imagine you are the part of that dumb town, who just act like sheeps for no reason and followin idiotic offer to lynch someone d1. And next game you will not act this dumb way and you will say STFU to the first one who said "let's just lynch someone, it's good idea". And this game you will not follow his stupid offers more (and town will still have chance to win without following missleader).
    4. If town is smart and prots/invests follow my plan (oh, according for your croud-like actions it's low chance, but my hope will die last), we will probably have up to 4 confirmed townies next day. I will explain that after we get some info.

11. ISO #361

1. Lynching me is the goal mafia want's to reach. It's easy to understand that for any attentive player. You are not attentive. You don't even see the difference between AND and OR.
    2. If town is smart (I hope town is), then noone will be lynched today. Because it' worst thing town can do d1, and it doesn't matter what Martin says. He don't undestand the game. Just egoistic af and thinks he can lead the town. Yes, he can lead. To losing. He is evil or towinie who absolutely unable to understand mistakes he made. And he made a lot.
    3. If town is dumb, I will be lynched and mafia will reach their goal. Say thanks for Martin for that, and imagine you are the part of that dumb town, who just act like sheeps for no reason and followin idiotic offer to lynch someone d1. And next game you will not act this dumb way and you will say STFU to the first one who said "let's just lynch someone, it's good idea". And this game you will not follow his stupid offers more (and town will still have chance to win without following missleader).
    4. If town is smart and prots/invests follow my plan (oh, according for your croud-like actions it's low chance, but my hope will die last), we will probably have up to 4 confirmed townies next day. I will explain that after we get some info.
    Can someone translate this I don't speak the intaro language thanks.

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

Town can only win by lynching. No-lynching d1 is ahorrible strategy.

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

You're not doing anybody you're trying to convince any favors. You disrespect and don't consider them to be a person, i doubt you could convince someone in a million years with that gross tactic. Heck, maybe I would be the one on the chopping block if you hadn't insulted most people on the thread already......

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    Town can only win by lynching. No-lynching d1 is ahorrible strategy.
    Who said that dumb thing to you? Lynching d1 is randoming. Result will be most likely -1 townie before n1. That's why lynching d1 is not even allowed in IRL and arcade game. Only evils have benefits from lynching d1. Imagine that real evils just doing nothing, not even chating, and just will vote someone with 3 votes from lynch-happy townies in a last second. That's how this always works.

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

I actually understand your concern but the way you communicate it does sound scary for majority here and that is another dilemma we have. You and Martin have very low chance of being in the same team according to cross reads. General census believes you are scum and evil. I give that to your tone. However, I see that you are at the edge of getting hammered, I will refrain from voting you up.

Please elaborate why did you ask for town prot/lookout on both you and Martin?

20. ISO #370

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    He just soft claimed TPR, AGAIN.
    Well, try to explain your logic and I will explain why you are not understanding the game. After that you will be just silent and follow town majority with no attempts of leading this and offer some your "genius" ideas. Okey?

21. ISO #371

Who said that dumb thing to you? Lynching d1 is randoming. Result will be most likely -1 townie before n1. That's why lynching d1 is not even allowed in IRL and arcade game. Only evils have benefits from lynching d1. Imagine that real evils just doing nothing, not even chating, and just will vote someone with 3 votes from lynch-happy townies in a last second. That's how this always works.
    Im going to be sad if I find out there aren't any investigative roles that were rolled, because then the whole premise and idea that is suggested by d1 no-lynch is "Lets wait untill we have leads from our TPR's!" is suddenly nothing.

22. ISO #372

All the best mafia players in the world say it. Achromatic, GeneralHankerchief, JaggedJimmyJay, SilverKeith etc, etc.

Day one lynching is not random. We have information - how you have acted, for example.

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

All the best mafia players in the world say it. Achromatic, GeneralHankerchief, JaggedJimmyJay, SilverKeith etc, etc.

Day one lynching is not random. We have information - how you have acted, for example.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This guy went to a tournament for the best players of Forum Mafia. He knows it.

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

Like go read Game 6 of mafia champs. They lynched scum correctly day1, day 2, and day 3. That was not random, it was just beautiful quality town day play.

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

I'm just speculating that there is some super contrived plot Zedus is referring to, and his suggestion about the invest and prot on you and him, and how he can't tell us what the plan is or some goofiness. This is sort of a half joke suggestion but the way he is talking I wouldn't be surprised.
    What I said, about the Invest and Prot on you and him, that exactly lines up with both situations you laid out.

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

We have information - how you have acted, for example.
    You have no information. You have assumptions mostly based on random thoughts. That thoughts will be most likely based on more often posts. So if you will post a lot, players with no opinion (most of players) will just share your opinion. It's like russian fake elections: "if not Putin then who?". Sure, you see only Putin in every fucking hole, who else?

I explained easy mafia strat before (I hope you have read that). Now you can help them to realize it. Or not.

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

Funny to read this from player, who thinks he knows to play, but act like sheep
    Abusing the player who just invited you? Whatever alignment you are, you’re just suicidal.

Actually no. You just think your soft claim makes you immortal and we won’t have the balls to lynch you.

45. ISO #395

Why you call "terrible play" something you just can't understand? Is it easy to you to call something terrible then try to think why would...
    Bus Driver act this way
    Sheriff act this way
    Mayor act this way
    Even fucking Godfather, lol, act this way?

You don't even think, you instantly posting first simple answer, appearing in your head. Do you realy think it's good?

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

I'm not sold, but I do see the probability of him just being an asshole and taking down town with him with his terrible play. I think you said 50/50 for him, I probably would agree. Higher than the 2/9 latent probability for sure.
    Yeah, I keep wavering. At one moment I feel like he HAS to be scum and then Martin says something that puts the yikes up my spine and I think it HAS to be him instead... I don’t know, probably I need to go away and re-evaluate.

There’s also a part of me that just wants to punish his terrible play and attitude even if it’s bad for us, and I’m trying not to listen to that part.

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400