S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game) - Page 22
Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1296
  1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I mean, i came into D2 thinking it was Auwt/Grakylan, but we've ended up on a Auwt/Helltanis, it would seem. But I don't necessarily agree with the Helltanis part. I can't really ignore the D2 scummy actions, along with the D1 ccummy actions. Maybe it'll happen again at d3, where we think Auwt/Helltanis, but its actually Auwt/Deathworlds.
    wow, did you just quote yourself? Lol, confidence runs deep in Martin Methinks

2. ISO #1052

Heck, Dallarian and Auwt knew each other, and if i recall correctly, Dallarian was well aware of Auwt's scum experience in past games. I haven't looked at them, but perhaps he knew to distance from Auwt despite being new? We'll need to review the evidence on D3.

3. ISO #1053

Am I being too easy on Drizzt and harsh on deathworlds? I must admit people warning me about deathworlds intimidated me but still I stand behind my observation of them. Either way, I am willing to vote up any of the citizens.

Also I am willing to gamble on Drizzt but I still place my bet on Auwt and Martin/deathworlds. I am willing to swap deathworlds with Drizzt, whoever provides some useful analysis extends their life. I think this is pretty reasonable.

Martin been here and there for me. But personally I think his scum vibes is an enigma compared to his town vibes. I really want to believe he is a townie. He is a good sport, he participated in this very well and it is his first game too. I really try to see his gameplay but it feels far off from mine and as a townie, i find his shoes quite big for me.

4. ISO #1054

5. ISO #1055

6. ISO #1056

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Am I being too easy on Drizzt and harsh on deathworlds? I must admit people warning me about deathworlds intimidated me but still I stand behind my observation of them. Either way, I am willing to vote up any of the citizens.

Also I am willing to gamble on Drizzt but I still place my bet on Auwt and Martin/deathworlds. I am willing to swap deathworlds with Drizzt, whoever provides some useful analysis extends their life. I think this is pretty reasonable.

Martin been here and there for me. But personally I think his scum vibes is an enigma compared to his town vibes. I really want to believe he is a townie. He is a good sport, he participated in this very well and it is his first game too. I really try to see his gameplay but it feels far off from mine and as a townie, i find his shoes quite big for me.
    Well, like i said. We can afford a mislynch. If Awut is not scum then we can lynch me, but I wouldn't be able to really argue for that since that would constitute trying to gamethrow the town for me. If Awut is scum, we can (mis?)lynch Deathworlds. After that, if he's town, we can lynch Drizzt.

7. ISO #1057

Well, like i said. We can afford a mislynch. If Awut is not scum then we can lynch me, but I wouldn't be able to really argue for that since that would constitute trying to gamethrow the town for me. If Awut is scum, we can (mis?)lynch Deathworlds. After that, if he's town, we can lynch Drizzt.
    This sounds like a plan imo. Heck, if Grakylan doesn't get shot last night, he might find the true, last, scum.

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

Anyone who wants to leave before end of day can just throw their vote down on Auwt IMO. The rest of us might take a bit more time but I think it’s clear at this point that’s where we’re heading.

I’m not, for the record, 100% sold on the connection to Drizzt but it’s the best fitting partner I could find for Auwt. But yeah I think the most important step is to first confirm the flip and then work from there.

11. ISO #1061

12. ISO #1062

13. ISO #1063

Actually, I just realised a potential additional point in favour of Drizzt being scum: the fact that all the scum are in the citizen claims.

I believe the optimal strategy for scum would have been to split 1/1 with one claiming power and one claiming citizen. That keeps the entire town in consideration as potential scum. However they both went citizen, so we have been able to clear 3.

So why did they do it? Well one possibility is that Drizzt subbed in and claimed citizen almost instantly, and at a point when he didn’t realise the significance of that. Remember he did not seem to be very aware of the game state. If he did after his partner already claimed citizen, the scum just locked themselves out of their best strategy with a poorly timed sub.

I don’t recall whether Auwt had hardclaimed citizen before or after Drizzt, but he had certainly implied it hard enough that he felt he had no other choice, despite the bad situation.

This is all theorycrafting but it’s been nagging at me for a while that the scum didn’t play this situation right from their perspective and I’ve been wondering why. This might not be the reason but I like to think it is.

14. ISO #1064

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    Actually, I just realised a potential additional point in favour of Drizzt being scum: the fact that all the scum are in the citizen claims.

I believe the optimal strategy for scum would have been to split 1/1 with one claiming power and one claiming citizen. That keeps the entire town in consideration as potential scum. However they both went citizen, so we have been able to clear 3.

So why did they do it? Well one possibility is that Drizzt subbed in and claimed citizen almost instantly, and at a point when he didn’t realise the significance of that. Remember he did not seem to be very aware of the game state. If he did after his partner already claimed citizen, the scum just locked themselves out of their best strategy with a poorly timed sub.

I don’t recall whether Auwt had hardclaimed citizen before or after Drizzt, but he had certainly implied it hard enough that he felt he had no other choice, despite the bad situation.

This is all theorycrafting but it’s been nagging at me for a while that the scum didn’t play this situation right from their perspective and I’ve been wondering why. This might not be the reason but I like to think it is.
    Auwt avoided my question about this too.

Also I am aware of him excluding Helltanis from everything. Good observation.

I have asked him earlier who does he think is the TPR in Auwt/Martin/Bakermir because of this and I didn't get a response.

15. ISO #1065

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post

First off, this is a personal best. I'm playing fallout 76, mafia, FM, watching game of thrones, and coordinating a party, all while a little buzzed.

Back on point! I'm thinking martin and I and bakemir are on the same page. Just need to see what you all are doing.

16. ISO #1066

I mean he pretty much fucked himself over when he 100% citizen on Martin, claimed citizen himself but then Grakylan confirmed me as citizen. Drizzt and Dallarian claiming citizen too only shows 1 mafia is here and your theory on mafia having a wrong strategy is very acceptable to me.

Unless there is some different universe where Martin's performance gets an oscar or a DW/Drizzt duo but then Auwt > Dallarian in terms of scum activity.

17. ISO #1067

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
    First off, this is a personal best. I'm playing fallout 76, mafia, FM, watching game of thrones, and coordinating a party, all while a little buzzed.

Back on point! I'm thinking martin and I and bakemir are on the same page. Just need to see what you all are doing.

Hell yeah, let's go then @Drizzt

In a Martin vs Auwt scenario who would you vote for on lylo?

18. ISO #1068

19. ISO #1069

20. ISO #1070

21. ISO #1071

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

30. ISO #1080

Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
    I know you aren't asking the question to me, but now I'm more certain on the idea of lynching Auwt.

Your ISO was valuable. I appreciate your input at this point honestly.

What do you think of all? My theory of Auwt/Martin and Ash's theory of Auwt/Drizzt

I think he might be wrong on Drizzt here because DW is the person voting up Martin currently. Drizzt doesn't have a good opinion on Martin either and maybe not voting Martin up to prove Ash wrong.

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

Alright guys, I’m out for the night, and probably the game. I have been missing a lot of sleep because of this game, and I am exhausted. It’s been absolutely worth it, though.

In the worst case scenario where I’m nightkilled and Auwt flips green, you guys will be in lylo with 2 scum in the lynch pool of 3. In this scenario, the lynch pool needs to vote first - the one town player can vote for either of the other two freely as they will both be scum. Then the confirmed towns in bakemir and Grakylan need to confer and come to an agreement and vote as a bloc.

If, as I expect, he flips red and I’m dead, great work. I trust this town to get the job done and I’ll be reading along cheering you on.

-vote Auwt

33. ISO #1083

Also, since i pointed out that Auwt's been indirect power hunting by labelling citizens, even if he's town, that's anti-town stuff. Deathworlds said Zedus lynch justified, because he was acting anti-town, and honestly I wonder if he would vote to lynch Auwt.
    Yeah looking back on it, I kind of glossed over the fact that Auwt was pretty much openly TPR hunting, and is still kind of doing it to ash, pressuring him to reveal what his role is.
    Granted at this stage of the game I'd like Ash to reveal their actual role, but since no one else CC'd TPR I'm inclined to believe and trust ash.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

34. ISO #1084

Oh and Bake, I saw your post and I'll respond to it in a minute, I just got a little bit of downtime at work
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

35. ISO #1085

WHOAH HOLY SHIT I JUST REALIZED AUWT WAS AT L-1
    fucketh me in the ass

36. ISO #1086

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

So I tried to get a list of all the possible (regardless of plausibility unless i thought it was really really unlikely) scum team combos, from my PoV:

Auwt + Grakylan (For now not considered unless a Town Any rolled Citizen)
    Auwt + Helltanis/Drizzt
    Bakermir + Dallarian/Deathworlds
    Bakermir + Helltanis/Drizzt
    Dallarian/Deathworlds + Grakylan (For now not considered unless a Town Any rolled Citizen)
    Dallarian/Deathworlds + Helltanis/Drizzt
    Grakylan + Helltanis/Drizzt (For now not considered unless a Town Any rolled Citizen)

So, excluding Grakylan, this leaves:

Auwt + Helltanis/Drizzt
    Bakermir + Dallarian/Deathworlds
    Bakermir + Helltanis/Drizzt
    Dallarian/Deathworlds + Helltanis/Drizzt
    So you would believe that Dirzzt my team mate, put me at L-1, nice.
    You arent considering a bakermir/Ash and thats very sad. You're giving way too much space for them.

39. ISO #1089

Re : Re: Re : S-FM Summer 2020

Give me a reason why I shouldn't hammer you before I go to sleep and be busy all of tomorrow. Deadass.
    Look, the two teamming that they see are currently Auwt/Grakylan and Auwt/Drizzt.

You know we are not a team of scum,
    And you know Drizzt is currently voting me and ready to bring the hammer over my head. I will walk through P50 to 55 gonna take a bit of time.

40. ISO #1090

41. ISO #1091

Looking back on the list, it seems that I would have to lynch you Drizzt[/MENITON], unfortunately. In either Auwt's or Dallarian/Deathworld's case, you must be scum. Only way you cant be is if one of the Town Any's rolled Citizen. In which case, that means lynching Grakylan.
    I do not see a SuperJack rolling an extra any town into citizen, even though its trully possible, but that would f*ck town so much.
    I swear Martin, if you hammer me.....

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

Assuming whoever we lynch is town, then:

If I lynch myself, then we gain information that eliminates 4 possible scum combos.
    If Auwt is lynched, 2 combos are eliminated.
    If Bakermir is lynched, 2 combos are eliminated.
    If Dallarian/Deathworlds is lynched, 3 combos are eliminated.
    If Helltanis/Drizzt is lynched, 4 combos are eliminated.
    Thats...sad...

44. ISO #1094

Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

The wall post got 10 pages higher.

The fact that Martin is ready to sacrifice himself to help town reach a consensus makes me think hes town. But he may also be a scum trying to stand 6 feet apart from Auwt as part of Social Distancing and allow him to lay low.

I'm sure I've said this elsewhere, but I targeted bake n2 cuz he was a null read for most people, and I wanted to clear up any neutral territory first: scum reads or town reads aren't worth the check at first.

I think it's made to be. Do you have any lead as a result from your power role?

Random shameless plug, lmao

Can confirm that's what my mentor did.

If yall still have any concerns about my sudden energy burst in SoD2, mentor didn't say all that much besides the very basics. I mainly was revigorated by the death of two townies and an unusually long period of freetime.

On another note...

Also we gotta think for a second, why would Dallarian suddenly leave the game after hours where we were basically coming to a consensus to lynch Dallarian? Helltanis was one thing, but Dallarian was way more active d1 then d2, so his excuse of not being able to keep up with many things seems disingenous. Especially considering I was having trouble keeping up at first but decided to stay in the game. But that also could be because I'm a town power. Even a citizen has his civic duty to vote scum out, so if a citizen leaves, not in the beginning, but in the MIDDLE of the game after a consensus against him was forming, what could that say? Could he be scum?

And that's not to mention that deathworlds did not have such a good introduction, and is starting to give off toxic vibes.

Could be another Zedus situation, but at this point I say we take the chance, if we are to lynch anyone.
    When I saw Martin ready to not lynch iot wait and not mislynch, with that having an extra time to think about it, it sent me really good town vibes.
    I would certainly not vote Martin neither you Grakylan today, but the fact that none of Ash/bakermir are ready to claim and willing to solve the game really annoy me.

I have been asking dozens of time to Ash to put clues on table, or at least make a valid claim, he declined saying there is no need.
    During my last game of FM, I was citizen, I also woke up D2, because D1 not much to say, all you can do is perceive Citizen vibes from other, that for instance what I did toward Martin (and Grakylan which didnt work apparently).
    When there is 2 townies dead at D2, an alarm is ringing out, and bakermir, Ash didnt respond to this alarm, tbh.

It's hard to make a guess on Dallarian, but at least he was one if not the only to give a reason on D1 lynch, moreover, he unvoted before, I dont see a bad DW right now.

45. ISO #1095

Problem is, I don't see anything leading to a garunteed victory right now, due to knowing certain player's alignments already; and it seems either a lynch of me or a lynch of Drizzt is the most likely to lead to a victory. And if those aren't possible, and the consensus that we must lynch, then the next best option is you.
    Well obviously our last choices for being lynched should be ourselves, as I explained before, to a town!pov, selflynching is basically a throw.
    For me the list goes Martin/Auwt/Bake/Drizzts, in that order. with bake and drizzt being much further away than martin and auwt.
    I have a hard time seeing drizzts being scum, because their previous slot was basically a headless noob townie (no offense mate, we were all like that once).
    Bake is 90% confirmed (could be an actionless mafia, or a godfather or some dumb shit like that) unless grak is CC'd
    Auwt has been TPR hunting and attacking our pretty much confirmed townie the entire day.
    Martin also had a bit of TPR hunting, but his hyper-awareness makes me very hesitant to not throw him out of the game.
    That being said I am very much willing to lynch Auwt, I'd very uncomfortably lynch bake or drizzt, but I would be pleased with a Martin or Auwt lynch.
    I don't know who his partner would be because I don't hunt by association very often, as that is something that scum can manipulate.

Man we're spread out today aren't we?

If I'm reading the thread right, at this moment:

I want to lynch Auwt (but that might change)
    Ash wants to lynch Auwt
    Bakermir wants to lynch Deathworlds
    Deathworlds wants to lynch MartinGG99
    Drizzts wants to lynch...no one yet? He's probably still deciding. Maybe Deathworlds or Ash considering his recent posts.
    Auwt was pressuring Ash on his last post, so I think he wants to lynch Ash.
    I quoted this for some reason and I can't remember OH I remember, it was to agree with the list at that moment.

I'm sure I've said this elsewhere, but I targeted bake n2 cuz he was a null read for most people, and I wanted to clear up any neutral territory first: scum reads or town reads aren't worth the check at first.
    On another note...

Also we gotta think for a second, why would Dallarian suddenly leave the game after hours where we were basically coming to a consensus to lynch Dallarian? Helltanis was one thing, but Dallarian was way more active d1 then d2, so his excuse of not being able to keep up with many things seems disingenous. Especially considering I was having trouble keeping up at first but decided to stay in the game. But that also could be because I'm a town power. Even a citizen has his civic duty to vote scum out, so if a citizen leaves, not in the beginning, but in the MIDDLE of the game after a consensus against him was forming, what could that say? Could he be scum?

And that's not to mention that deathworlds did not have such a good introduction, and is starting to give off toxic vibes.

Could be another Zedus situation, but at this point I say we take the chance, if we are to lynch anyone.
    Okay that makes perfect sense now, that is something I would have 100% done.
    Because of reasons that you can talk to SJ or Dall about post game.
    I would never stoop to Zedus' level, I'm not toxic, I play aggressively towards my scum-reads, and aggressively in general. Trying to advocate for my lynch for giving off "toxic vibes" when there are none to be found isn't a very cash money move.

Oh and bake I saw that post, and, uh, yeah it was kinda damning, accusing not just one, but indirectly both of our unCC'd TPRs when there's a maximum of two TPRs left is ignorant of reality at best, and an attempt of hijacking the town in a super high-risk play at worst. It's super unlikely that bake is scum, the bloody stars would've had to align for him to be scum. I don't see how ash/bake could be a thing, because ash is more or less confirmed at this point.
    fucketh me in the ass

46. ISO #1096

Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    When I saw Martin ready to not lynch iot wait and not mislynch, with that having an extra time to think about it, it sent me really good town vibes.
    I would certainly not vote Martin neither you Grakylan today, but the fact that none of Ash/bakermir are ready to claim and willing to solve the game really annoy me.

I have been asking dozens of time to Ash to put clues on table, or at least make a valid claim, he declined saying there is no need.
    During my last game of FM, I was citizen, I also woke up D2, because D1 not much to say, all you can do is perceive Citizen vibes from other, that for instance what I did toward Martin (and Grakylan which didnt work apparently).
    When there is 2 townies dead at D2, an alarm is ringing out, and bakermir, Ash didnt respond to this alarm, tbh.

It's hard to make a guess on Dallarian, but at least he was one if not the only to give a reason on D1 lynch, moreover, he unvoted before, I dont see a bad DW right now.

I don't want to interrupt your defense but...

Maybe Ash is a citizen and i am a vigilante.

maybe he is a veteran and i am a veteran too!

47. ISO #1097

Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Town locked:

Ash

Ash, I am sorry for doing this but yeah it needs to be done. One of us is dead tonight. But no stress, I had fun so far.

Ash proves he was genuine with his early game and the stream link he sent. I really liked that you shared this. I have listened to it fully and at one point I created a clip from a specific part.
    https://clips.twitch.tv/GentleCheerfulTildeArsonNoSexy

Anyway, he did many other town contributions entire game. Vote on Zedus was right thing to do for him. Worst would be losing a TPR that would be target of mafia anyway. So it did seem like an ok lynch. Outcome was citizen and his reaction was the right one. He kinda distanced himself from everyone else on Day Two.

He is still town for me and a good one.

Town lean:

Grakylan

Forget about everything he have said or done. His night lead is all that is important. His lead is almost correct. I did not visit anyone.

He would be in town lock but there is a chance his lead might be fake claim and this is the only reason why I am not revealing my exact role. I want mafia to find it out

I believe Grakylan played very well entire game as a power role from a town perspective. He is for sure a power role but not sure if he is detective or not.

I will also not forget that he have been a bandwagon early on like some others here so I will never trust him fully.

Null
    Town Lean but not really:

Drizzt

His gameplay is pretty consistent with Helltanis. Still needs to provide us more. Maybe ISO on somebody he has been disliking or being linked to? See, Grakylan did one.

Null
    Scum Lean but not really:

Deathworlds

He is still reading every post out there. Is this a strategy to bandwagon before EOD2? I assumed he would be following the game closely because that's what my mentor is doing. There are observers too. I will still give him time because he volunteered for this. He is still scum lean but not really.

Helltanis

He seems to be one of the first citizen claims. He tried his best to make sure nobody town locks him. What kind of a strategy was that? I never understood his logic and made him as suspicious as Zedus in my eyes.

Scum lean:

Dallarian

Slack vote + last minute vote on Zedus, tried to be reasonable at parts but I still have no reason to trust him. He presented himself as town on post #77 and then fully contradicted his words with his actions later on. He was quite unresponsive or not present at key discussion moments when the ACTUAL TOWNIES were trying their best to interact and hunt for evils. This happened both in NA and EU time frames. With all the power indicative posts he made, we all eventually believed he is TPR. Now deathworlds claim citizen as I expected and there is something really fishy going on here.

Martin

His early posts were about how this is his first game and him talking about mafia odds, power roles were quite suspicious. Is he a bigger nerd than me?

I assumed he could be but I still went for that sweet push on him because we needed something to happen, not nitpicking on roles, Mr. Shittizen. For real man, I didn't even take a look at other cards and settings up until that point. I recently read them all. I still love the game as much as you do. I don't understand why would you discuss things most of us new players wouldn't even be thinking about at the start of game. You are a citizen? I find it hard to bite. You might aswell be Godfather for all I know. Auwt confirming you for 100% citizen on #154. I will never understand this from town view.

He had some posts earlier in Day One where he stated that he is looking for a support from EU time players.

I was ready to see the game through his perspective, include him in the defacto town. Giving him freedom provided us nothing. He is still being a bandwagon and not really pushing for anyone. I haven't seen any consistency in his gameplay and I find it funny that he took my mayor/marshall bait seriously.

I had moments where I believed he is a citizen. He still might be one but no invest leads

Sorry Martin, I hope you understand my point of view. YOu have some sort of a link to all players I suspect.

Scum lock:

Auwt

For a long time, I believed one of the #77 or #154 sounded like buddying. As the time passed both Dallarian and Auwt didn't prove to me they are willing to lynch Martin. Auwt especially never been aggressive versus him.

If I were to lynch anyone, it would most probably be Auwt.

His gameplay is consistent with a citizen. However, his accuracy on guessing roles is quite scary. From reading his posts, all I can see is manipulation. Especially take a look at his post #154 and anything after during Day One. Him chatting with Renegade about me, lobbying for support? He is guessing Renegade is TPR previously.

In his past 2 FM games he was a scum. For a long time, I believed the chances of him getting scum on third game was low. What if he improved his scum game? What if he is just doing so well in a beginner game?

He refused my apology on Day One and continued his push on me. He knows this is a beginner game. But he forgets that I've played the sc2 mod 10 years ago and past one year. I am the guy in mod that plays with log screen open most of the time, not just open that log when a fail evil xships

On Day Two he still wants me to confirm I am shittizen. It almost feels like Auwt and Martin can't be sure if I am really citizen or tpr ready to end the game for them on Night 2.

They are afraid of me. Auwt seen this early on and wanted me out. I can go on about this a lot more but I am fuckin tired of typing all the scum read I get from this guy.

TL,DR;

I don't know who we should lynch today. I will leave that to majority here. By logic, lynching a citizen is a better outcome than lynching a TPR EOD2 as we agreed on today. Perhaps, we should lynch one of the citizens for sure and for me in this order of scum to null; Auwt, Martin, Deathworlds, Drizzt.
    All of this is kinda bullshit tbh, I saw how Ash played this game, I saw how you played this game.
    I DID NOT FIND any valid reason for Ash to townread you that much, like for real...
    There is no manipulation is this kind of game, only people making scarry guess toward scums.

Right now the ones that arent voting me are : DW, Martin, Grakylan
    Each of them know I'm not in a scum them with them
    (meaning DW knows im not in a scum team with him, Martin knows im not in a scum team with him, Grakylan knows im not in a scum team with him)
    If you see this, for me we just have to look who is opposing me right now to take a guess.

I didnt expect Drizzt to join bakermir and Ash tho, thats...uh.
    Also, first FM game, I was a subordinate scum, my plays were awful, I recognize it.
    My second FM game, I was Citizen, you can check its the previous FM game. Also Town won because of 'luck' and strong Citizen block. I would have been accused for adding a vote pre 30 min before EOD1, but since nobody counter claimed Citizen, I was a 100% citizen with someone else, namely your Mentor, bakermir.

And dont forget Train on Zedus started by Ash discrediting my vote and hard protecting bakermir for legit no reason.

48. ISO #1098

I don't want to interrupt your defense but...

Maybe Ash is a citizen and i am a vigilante.

maybe he is a veteran and i am a veteran too!
    I swear if Ash is citizen thats gamethrowing right there.
    I do not consider you to be any town killing role.
    Unless you AND Ash claim something, I wont move my thought on both you

49. ISO #1099

50. ISO #1100