S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game) - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
    Also could I bring up attention to the beginning of Day 1. Page 4. Dallarian votes Auwt. Then a short while later, I vote Auwt. Both of us had pretty bogus reasons, but Ash goes up to question ME and ME only about my vote, and not Dallarian as well.

Before you say "but le Renegade did heal Ash", I'm sorry to backtrack on my previous conclusion that Ash could be town. Docs heal mafias on accident all the time. Since no one was saved, it didn't quite matter who Renegade the Doc healed, other than the fact that Ash wasn't targeted by Mafia.

Ash seems to make some observant posts at times, but he ends up not targeted? And not Martin who makes hella lotta effort in his posts.

I did describe my scenario earlier: why would Auwt not push me if he was scum? Cuz it would put heat on Auwt, which is not good for scum.

Martin does bring up good points about the power hunting.

So I'm starting to suspect that Ash could be scum. Or atleast his targeting of me, while understandable, suggests a push. If he was really fair about this, he would have pushed Dallarian as well.
    The reason why I pushed you on your vote and not Dallarian is he gave his reason for his vote was that his vote was an obvious joke vote. It was clearly not a sincere attempt to lynch Auwt.

In contrast, you explicitly said you wanted to lynch Auwt for no reason.

2. ISO #702

Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

That's very much possible. He saw the limitless potential for a mafia-pushed mislynch on me or Helltenis.
    Just because Auwt didn't want to vote Zedus doesn't mean one of his mafia buddies did it for him on the basis of disagreement (don't forget, Mafia don't have a day chat so they couldn't coordinate on Day 1). Such as you, Grakylan (as a possibility for consideration, not definitive), who supported Auwt in his last read that only took 4 minutes to type from his last post (#219).

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

Also, it seems some people might've missed my proposed Tinfoil theory at #623, I'll repost it here.

I got a tinfoil theroy (meaning: this is only considering something as a possiblility rather than whether it's probable)
    Spoiler : My Tinfoil Theory :

Because Dallarian brought up posts #100 to #200, I reevaluated there to see if I might've been wrong about something. That something quite possibly might be Awut's #154 reads post.

There is a big issue with this that I missed:

-This is his only reads post in 600-ish posts within the forum. He might've tried to seem important once so everyone would give him a pass for awhile, and therefore he's coasting under the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Maybe because Martin just cant.
    Dallarian has also been leading the discussion quite well. Null read. I do not know the role tho but I dont think he is Citizen at all, he knows he can bring something.
    -I failed to realize this in my past ISO, I should've scrutinized the writing more, but Auwt specifically suggesting that I am citizen can be a very bad thing. Its indirect power hunting, makes it more likely for the mafia to find the TPR's if he is correct by process of elimination. In that same reads list, he also suggests Dallarian is a citizen? Its just scummy to power hunt, one that I had been accused of at the start of this game. Keep in mind the first quote above is a response to Grakylan that was made within his reads post.

He also suggests, again, that I am citizen at #160:

I totally agree, but looks more like a lost Citizen than a scum trying to fool the game discussion

-I also noticed that Awut's reads on #154 are fairly similar to the ones that Grakylan made at #219. See here (I am paraphrasing quite a fair bit here, though):

Awut Reads:
    Ash Lael is town-leaning.
    Bakermir is scum-leaning. *
    Dallarian is Null.
    Grakylan is town-leaning. ~
    Helltanis is Null. +
    Martin is town-leaning.
    Renegade is Null. +
    Zedus is Scum-leaning. *

Now keep in mind, Grakylan posted about 65 posts after this. So some interactions have occured, such as Dallarian poking Awut and Zedus becoming more upset at me.

Grakylan Reads:
    Auwt is town-leaning.~
    Ash Lael is Null.
    Bakermir is definitely scum. *
    Dallarian is scum-leaning (because of interactions with Auwt?)
    Helltanis is Null. +
    Martin is either a town PR or a scum. (He doesn't seem to say or suggest this is a null read)
    Renegade is Null. +
    Zedus is definitely Scum. *

I've made several symbols to point out certain things:
    ~They both town-lean each other. This could be townies supporting each other, or on the other side of the alignment.

*Notice how these are just an increment increase in the suspicion of both?

+These remained absolutely the same between each other.

As one final note, remember that the #219 post by Grakylan was created in just four minutes.

So, my tinfoil theory, with the evidence above is this: Is Auwt aligned with Grakylan, and if Grakylan is scum, does this incriminate Auwt?

Any thoughts on the above tinfoil theory, anyone? Is it probable?

5. ISO #705

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    Ugh, tried to rewrite that sentence and mangled it sorry. I meant to say his reason for voting Auwt was an obvious joke.
    Jokes fly over our head. Plus if it was a joke he probably would have unvoted pretty soon. But the fact that he kept his vote for many hours after he cast it and my whole messy introduction says wonders about Dallarian. Even with the context of the grudge, the vote stayed for a long time. That doesn't seem like a joke.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

6. ISO #706

And what did I say about Dallarian being aggro for no reason? Always pushing Auwt as part of a grudge that isn't known to new players like me, and being cryptic when asked a question about said aggro-ness.

Quote Originally Posted by Dallarian View Post
    The perfect answer would be to insert here a video (or link), but unfortunately it is against the rules, so I will just put it in a text form.

Artanis: Do not presume to lecture me about my decisions, Tal'darim.
    Alarak: But. I so enjoy our exchanges.

But idk who is who here.
    Its not a good look for Dallarian is all I'm saying.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

7. ISO #707

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Also, it seems some people might've missed my proposed Tinfoil theory at #623, I'll repost it here.

I got a tinfoil theroy (meaning: this is only considering something as a possiblility rather than whether it's probable)

Because Dallarian brought up posts #100 to #200, I reevaluated there to see if I might've been wrong about something. That something quite possibly might be Awut's #154 reads post.

-This is his only reads post in 600-ish posts within the forum. He might've tried to seem important once so everyone would give him a pass for awhile, and therefore he's coasting under the radar.

-I failed to realize this in my past ISO, I should've scrutinized the writing more, but Auwt specifically suggesting that I am citizen can be a very bad thing. Its indirect power hunting, makes it more likely for the mafia to find the TPR's if he is correct by process of elimination. In that same reads list, he also suggests Dallarian is a citizen? Its just scummy to power hunt, one that I had been accused of at the start of this game. Keep in mind the first quote above is a response to Grakylan that was made within his reads post.

-I also noticed that Awut's reads on #154 are fairly similar to the ones that Grakylan made at #219. See here (I am paraphrasing quite a fair bit here, though):

Awut Reads:
    Dallarian is Null.
    Helltanis is Null. +
    Martin is town-leaning.
    Renegade is Null. +
    Zedus is Scum-leaning. *

Now keep in mind, Grakylan posted about 65 posts after this. So some interactions have occured, such as Dallarian poking Awut and Zedus becoming more upset at me.

Grakylan Reads:
    Auwt is town-leaning.~
    Ash Lael is Null.
    Helltanis is Null. +
    Martin is either a town PR or a scum. (He doesn't seem to say or suggest this is a null read)
    Renegade is Null. +

~They both town-lean each other. This could be townies supporting each other, or on the other side of the alignment.

As one final note, remember that the #219 post by Grakylan was created in just four minutes.

So, my tinfoil theory, with the evidence above is this: Is Auwt aligned with Grakylan, and if Grakylan is scum, does this incriminate Auwt?

Another alternative is Helltanis, as far as everyone's concerned, he hasn't popped up in awhile. Last activity at #476.

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

Another alternative is Helltanis, as far as everyone's concerned, he hasn't popped up in awhile. Last activity at #476.
    that much is true.

Considering its his first time he must have forgotten the game even existed.

I do want to hear from him however.

10. ISO #710

Honestly, i'll say what I feel right now here: I do highly suspect Auwt. But my push onto him seemed unexpected by him, and I thought his most likely scum teamate was grakylan. If he was scum, then he's sort of bussing Auwt now. But I feel confused and unsure as to who exactly could be the most likeliest scummate to Auwt other than these possiblities: Helltanis, Grakylan, Dallarian. But I dont know who.

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

Auwt is the only lead I personally got, unless somehow its a Helltanis/Dallarian team. But it just feels like I dont have enough evidence to incriminate anyone other than Auwt. This is why I had to make it a tinfoil theory, it seems 100% plausible, but im unsure of the probability. If its not Auwt, then im at a complete loss as to who it really is. And maybe that's another one of my failures.

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

Jokes fly over our head. Plus if it was a joke he probably would have unvoted pretty soon. But the fact that he kept his vote for many hours after he cast it and my whole messy introduction says wonders about Dallarian. Even with the context of the grudge, the vote stayed for a long time. That doesn't seem like a joke.
    I didn’t take it seriously. There was no heat on Auwt, there was no actual push coming with the vote... I just didn’t think anything of it.

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

unless somehow its a Helltanis/Dallarian team.
    Honestly that seems very likely.

My scum list has Dallarian. Yours has Dallarian. Idk what others have to think of Dallarian but seems the next hours won't be pretty for him.

17. ISO #717

I didn’t take it seriously. There was no heat on Auwt, there was no actual push coming with the vote... I just didn’t think anything of it.
    Well I don't expect pushes to lynch early in day 1 either. Every lynch is random, and any push was only to get information. So I interpreted Dallarian's vote on Auwt like that under the guise of memery, cuz I did that plenty of times in the mod.

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

Here's the amount of read lists that everyone has posted so far:

Auwt: 1 (#154)

Ash Lael: 4 (#50,#100,#249,#599)

Bakermir: 1 (#120) (Admittedly, this makes Bakermir a bit suspicious)

Dallarian: 3 (#157,#500,#62

Grakylan: 1 (#219) (hope for a new reads list soon? But this is the most recent read compared to Auwt and Bakermir)

Helltanis: 1 (#446)

Me: 5 (#43,#150,#244,#540,#623)

Renegade (Dead): 3 (#63,#229,#506)

Zedus (Dead): 1 (#507)
    I wanted to post more but it felt like I would reveal too much. Sadly we already lost our doc and a shittizen.

But I will give you a tiny bit of what I am thinking;

We have 2 possible invest claims between Dallarian and Grakylan.

Auwt seems to go hard on protecting Grakylan. Grakylan gave the same read on Day One as Auwt, also voted Zedus up. Then canceled his vote at final hour and voted back up again. That is really suspicious to me with all the reads I have so far.

Zedus/Bakermir idea was set by Auwt on #154. #154 and the facts there always looked artificial to me and it was copying #77 to some extent. It almost feels like Auwt tried to pocket Martin earlier and Dallarian indirectly. Auwt never suspected Grakylan's poorly constructed reads. You, Ren and Ash recognized it.

I can talk about Auwt and Grakylan for too long but I still want to believe they are working for town and not their own agenda.

Despite Grakylan claiming detective, I still can't trust the guy because of how he played the entire game. Auwt claims Grakylan is the biggest town read here.

A lot of inconsistency with Auwt/Grakylan but at the same time they have been following each other.

I would like to know if I am alone in these observations.

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

Re: Re : S-FM Summer 2020

Can I invest in the hedge fund?
    Lol fair.

I came in breathing fire at Martin and then Auwt started acting scummy as heck (Seriously people: why does he automatically exclude himself from the scum’s possible kill options?), but the Martin push makes me think not aligned, but maybe they’re distancing, and... I just don’t know.

I will do my best to sort through it all and come to a firm view. But right now I just don’t really know exactly what to think.

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I wanted to post more but it felt like I would reveal too much. Sadly we already lost our doc and a shittizen.

But I will give you a tiny bit of what I am thinking;

We have 2 possible invest claims between Dallarian and Grakylan.

Auwt seems to go hard on protecting Grakylan. Grakylan gave the same read on Day One as Auwt, also voted Zedus up. Then canceled his vote at final hour and voted back up again. That is really suspicious to me with all the reads I have so far.

Zedus/Bakermir idea was set by Auwt on #154. #154 and the facts there always looked artificial to me and it was copying #77 to some extent. It almost feels like Auwt tried to pocket Martin earlier and Dallarian indirectly. Auwt never suspected Grakylan's poorly constructed reads. You, Ren and Ash recognized it.

I can talk about Auwt and Grakylan for too long but I still want to believe they are working for town and not their own agenda.

Despite Grakylan claiming detective, I still can't trust the guy because of how he played the entire game. Auwt claims Grakylan is the biggest town read here.

A lot of inconsistency with Auwt/Grakylan but at the same time they have been following each other.

I would like to know if I am alone in these observations.
    Mafia revealing D2 is such a trappy situation. I believe mafia scums are still trying to distance themselves but not too much.

24. ISO #724

Awut Reads:
    Dallarian is Null.
    Helltanis is Null. +
    Martin is town-leaning.
    Renegade is Null. +
    Zedus is Scum-leaning. *

Grakylan Reads:
    Auwt is town-leaning.~
    Ash Lael is Null.
    Helltanis is Null. +
    Renegade is Null. +

At the moment, I feel like it’s certainly plausible.

25. ISO #725

I'll check this.

This sort of chceks out.

Dallarian casts initial vote at #67, and unvotes it at #89. A whole IRL day passes in that time.

26. ISO #726

I'll check this.

This sort of chceks out.

Dallarian casts initial vote at #67, and unvotes it at #89. A whole IRL day passes in that time.
    CORRECTION: 5 hours pass. The search function is a bit funky to look at.

27. ISO #727

Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

At the moment, I feel like it’s certainly plausible.
    Just to know,
    If Grakylan and I, are different alignment, who would you team me with, who would you team Grakylan with?

Grakylan is on most scum read list.
    Auwt is(was/still idk) on most town read list.

We are hurting a big wall right here.

28. ISO #728

Awut Reads:
    Dallarian is Null.
    Helltanis is Null. +
    Martin is town-leaning.
    Renegade is Null. +
    Zedus is Scum-leaning. *

Grakylan Reads:
    Auwt is town-leaning.~
    Ash Lael is Null.
    Helltanis is Null. +
    Renegade is Null. +

These were my exact thoughts lately. I had the Auwt/Grakylan duo in my head on Day One but there were many other variables.

Either way, I am happy to see that I am not the only one noticing Auwt/Grakylan duo.

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

Mafia revealing D2 is such a trappy situation. I believe mafia scums are still trying to distance themselves but not too much.
    This kind of implicates Grakylan since I was already suspecting him a bit....Only on SoD2, when I try to push my tinfoil theory does he start to consider evidence against you.

31. ISO #731

These were my exact thoughts lately. I had the Auwt/Grakylan duo in my head on Day One but there were many other variables.

Either way, I am happy to see that I am not the only one noticing Auwt/Grakylan duo.
    That feels like an oppertunistic comment, but I can see you catching it that early considering that you were active around that time.

32. ISO #732

Lol fair.

I came in breathing fire at Martin and then Auwt started acting scummy as heck (Seriously people: why does he automatically exclude himself from the scum’s possible kill options?), but the Martin push makes me think not aligned, but maybe they’re distancing, and... I just don’t know.

I will do my best to sort through it all and come to a firm view. But right now I just don’t really know exactly what to think.
    Just remember that we have 46 hours left. If you need to take a few hours off to clear your mind about it, that's fine. I think most people here trust you more than anyone else, including me. I've even town locked you. Whichever decision you come to, im sure you would have given your best thoughts and effort about it.

33. ISO #733

That feels like an oppertunistic comment, but I can see you catching it that early considering that you were active around that time.
    Check my previous posts. They were written without reading your Tinfoil Theory and that last comment was made after reading it.

I hope that proves my genuine thoughts on this theory.

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Just to know,
    If Grakylan and I, are different alignment, who would you team me with, who would you team Grakylan with?

Grakylan is on most scum read list.
    Auwt is(was/still idk) on most town read list.

We are hurting a big wall right here.
    If I had to put you on a scum team with someone it would be Martin. His push on you looks pre planned, and If you two are a team you wouldn’t have anticipated getting heat from other players as well this early and would have thought it safe to do a bit of distancing.

I also really need to think through my stance on Grak. His claim is a big deal and we’ve all been sort of brushing over it. There are a lot of implications to be considered.

36. ISO #736

Just remember that we have 46 hours left. If you need to take a few hours off to clear your mind about it, that's fine. I think most people here trust you more than anyone else, including me. I've even town locked you. Whichever decision you come to, im sure you would have given your best thoughts and effort about it.
    Yeah, you’re right. Ok.

-unvote

You’re still on my shit list but I just flipped out when I saw the doctor kill. Rationality says this is not the time for voting.

37. ISO #737

Check my previous posts. They were written without reading your Tinfoil Theory and that last comment was made after reading it.

I hope that proves my genuine thoughts on this theory.
    I might've missed it as I did a quick skim, but i did find a D1 post where you talked or mentioned about Grakylan and his "scumplay".

So i'll definitely take your word for it.

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

Also, lets not forget, Zedus was a citizen and I believe Bakermir was one of the first people to believe he was Town. He even tried to converse with him and explain to him that his toxic tone was ruining his arguments. I think because of the d1 lynch, Bakermir is definitely not scummy.

Lets also not forget that Bakermir is the person that Auwt wanted to lynch on EoD1.

41. ISO #741

Remember that our doc was Renegade. And he saw things a bit differently from us. He was a townie who believed in lynching people like me, and Auwt wasn't. So I could see how he could have duped himself into not healing Auwt.

Scum felt safe shooting Renegade since they still have the influence to push the mislynch on the same people. Renegade was after all only a sheep. You shoot the sheep as scum, not the loudmouths, because shooting the loudmouths is too much attention.
    An overt defence of Auwt from Grakylan here that doesn’t answer the question: Why doesn’t Auwt even *consider* the possibility of scum targeting him?

And why don’t *you* consider that a question that needs to be answered?

42. ISO #742

This would help a lot.
    You know what, I even slightly agree. Because fact is, Auwt called me as citizen -- for the sake of argument I'll admit he was 100% right about me. I am citizen. So if he's scum, and called out all the citizens correctly, then there's no point in the TPRs hiding. Because they're already known to the mafia.

But this does seem slightly risky to do.

43. ISO #743

You know what, I even slightly agree. Because fact is, Auwt called me as citizen -- for the sake of argument I'll admit he was 100% right about me. I am citizen. So if he's scum, and called out all the citizens correctly, then there's no point in the TPRs hiding. Because they're already known to the mafia.

But this does seem slightly risky to do.
    Heck, if we were to go through with this, it may be safer just to claim "TPR" and leave at that. Then they'll have to risk veteran or whoever.

But that doesn't mean its not risky as hell if my suspicions are wrong.

44. ISO #744

And why don’t *you* consider that a question that needs to be answered?
    I said it already: Auwt is a loudmouth. And a very solid one at that.

The strat scum could be employing is to shoot the sheep. A lion cant find against two wolves if he doesnt have a group of sheep to trample them. Scum can coordinate a lynch on a town mouthpiece once all the townies that are following are gone, making it easier for confirmed towns to be lynched, and harder for scum, who may become more overt as the game goes on, to get lynched. Renegade followed popular opinion, not forming it.

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

If I had to put you on a scum team with someone it would be Martin. His push on you looks pre planned, and If you two are a team you wouldn’t have anticipated getting heat from other players as well this early and would have thought it safe to do a bit of distancing.

I also really need to think through my stance on Grak. His claim is a big deal and we’ve all been sort of brushing over it. There are a lot of implications to be considered.
    But here's a fact if he is scum, and I am scum teamed with him:

We lynch a scum. That isn't a mislynch. If im scum then I kill 1 person tonight. That still leaves 1 mafia against 4 towns. And it'll take at 2 mislynches to lose at that point. It might even be worth lynching me.

47. ISO #747

I said it already: Auwt is a loudmouth. And a very solid one at that.
    Im sorry?
    He is loud mouthed for being the 2nd lowest person on the post count for day 1? My #623 post had the post count for day 1. You were #1 lowest poster I believe, and Auwt was second, at 39 posts in the entirety of day 1.

48. ISO #748

Oh and @Helltanis , the town is going to need your participation. You've been inactive for a fair bit and we'll need your contribution to the discussions if you can do that. I would understand if you're very busy, but if you are please try to give an estimate as to when you're not busy and will be able to contribute.

49. ISO #749

Good question. To answer the first one: You are most likely Citizen.

To answer the second one: That's bait. Should I answer, it would seem like condemning that guy to death. So I suppose without answering the second question, I can amend the answer to my first one: you could also be a non-visiting mafia role, should one exist.
    Ok, so Grak is claiming detective, and that he cleared bakemir. So let’s work through the various possibilities.

1) It’s a real claim. Grak and bakemir are both town.

2) Grak is a fakeclaiming scum, and bakemir is town. In this case Grak is just trying to claim a power role to take heat off himself.

3) Grak is scum and trying to clear both himself and his scum partner.

4) some insane bullshit where Grak is vanilla town fakeclaiming a power role like Zedus was.

I’m trying to hold all 4 possibilities in my head as I read and assess what is plausible in those scenarios.

50. ISO #750

But here's a fact if he is scum, and I am scum teamed with him:

We lynch a scum. That isn't a mislynch. If im scum then I kill 1 person tonight. That still leaves 1 mafia against 4 towns. And it'll take at 2 mislynches to lose at that point. It might even be worth lynching me.
    I don’t understand what you’re saying here. What perspective are you talking from?