User Tag List

1. ISO #1

anOn: 1-S2-1-9725877

Account Name: anOn
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-9725877
    In-Game Name: N/A

Crimes Committed: Quits when he loses host powers, Troll setups

Your Account Name: Conspiracy
    Summary: This player is known to carry a handful of unfavorable setups that the majority of Mafia players would not like to play. He kicks people from lobbies if they don't like his setups and in this case, he leaves the game immediately when he loses host powers. If you catch the setup from before, which I played a few games prior, it's a setup and leads to Mafia getting 3 Kidnappers and town getting 4 spawn Masons. It's stupid. I believe that this is trolling in a sense where he essentially holds lobbies hostage to play very troll setups and usually we can't repick because people love to just afk in the beginning before they choose their name.

anon quit.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Account Name: anOn
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-9725877
    In-Game Name: Nino

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: Conspiracy
    Summary: anOn rolls Admin, first thing he reveals identity of his Triad teammate 9 and he says he is Triad himself. His own teammate takes him out, which is ironic and funny. Please ban this guy he's very toxic and either trolls in his games or makes troll setups. This is my 3rd consecutive report on him. Thanks.

anon GT.SC2Replay

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

AnOn - 1-S2-1-10260131

AnOn - 1-S2-1-10260131 (in Game "Nope") voted up and guiltied fellow mafia when there was a 3v3 vote tie between town and evils (two mafia one judge) resulting in a mafia loss. AnOn had made comments earlier in the game that the mafia he voted up sucked as a mafia player, and it seemed like there was intention to throw the game just to spite this other player.
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. ISO #6

Re: anOn: 1-S2-1-9725877

This guy made a reputation for causing leave trains. He will leave if his save isn't chosen. He also has a recent history of rolequtting and gamethrowing, and is being warned for it.

Game 1 and 2 (different games), he is repicked, and leaves immediately. His save has 10 towns, 2 mafias, 2 neutrals and 1 random any. It's terribly balanced.

Game 3 and 4 (different games), Reveals his mafia/triad teammates day 1.

Game 5, as the game starts he starts arguing with his teammate about people exeing n1.
    Day 6, it's 3 evils vs 2 towns, he decides to lynch his teammate. day 7 it's 1 town vs 1 triad and judge, he tries to vote the judge, which backfires on him and he gets lynched.

Intentional Gamethrowing and Leave Trains
    Permaban

I would like to note that all these games occur in the span of about one week.
    Considering he is being warned, he is not backing off nicely.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Conspiracy train leaves.

It's a good thing you are listening to that sperg.

Well I'm done with this game. You let killy play (who is a notorious hacker) and ban me? Odd. First though, I wil ldefend myself.
    1. I do not gamethrow, I play a meta game where most if not any can keep up, I actually won the game where I "revealed" my mafia team. If you actually watched the replay, I reveled only myself and another mafia member. I won that game.
    2. So it's ok for people to leave train when I'm host. I have many replays like that but I am mature enough not to care enough. If you want to see Conspiracy train leaving in my games I'll show you.
    3. Why are you not banning the people, my own team mind you, taking me out in: GT.SC2Replay.

4. Arrow I have noticed you pick and choose without much discretion. I don't care if I am banned, just letting you know the facts. It is honestly sad you listen to these spergs.
    Last edited by moneymoney; July 9th, 2020 at 03:18 PM.

9. ISO #9

1. I do not gamethrow, I play a meta game where most if not any can keep up, I actually won the game where I "revealed" my mafia team. If you actually watched the replay, I reveled only myself and another mafia member. I won that game.
    You did though. Three of the above replays shows that.

2. So it's ok for people to leave train when I'm host. I have many replays like that but I am mature enough not to care enough. If you want to see Conspiracy train leaving in my games I'll show you.
    It's ok for people to leave when you host a save like that. Your townies are double the amount of non-townies, and that's not considering random any.

3. Why are you not banning the people, my own team mind you, taking me out in: GT.SC2Replay.
    Because you gamethrew, not them (not sure if you tried to attach a replay there).

4. Arrow I have noticed you pick and choose without much discretion. I don't care if I am banned, just letting you know the facts. It is honestly sad you listen to these spergs.
    Arrow reviewed my post, and decided that you deserve the ban. No snark, because it's true.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.