Help us with Point Restores
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

Help us with Point Restores

As many of you may know, we have a (very incomplete) database of replays that we use to help with point restore requests where the requester doesn't have a replay. The only files in the database are those that have been manually uploaded. It hasn't been updated in several years due to the scripts being broken.

I have recently gotten the relevant scripts working again. It would be really awesome if you guys could post zip files with your replays. They probably won't fit on the site attachment manager so try something like google drive, dropbox, etc. Whatever you want I just need to be able to download the zip and then I will get it processed.

This will help everyone in the community as we frequently get point restore requests where they don't have any replays! So if you feel like taking the time to do it, it would be much appreciated.

Note:
    Your replays should be stored in Documents/StarcraftII/Accounts/number/number/Replays/Multiplayer
    It's fine to include replays from other sc2 games as the script will ignore those ones, so don't worry about filtering. It pulls the name from the replay file itself so the file names don't matter!

If for whatever reason you don't want to share your replays zip with others, feel free to PM me the link!

Thanks,
    Aamirus
    Last edited by DJarJar; June 22nd, 2020 at 11:13 PM.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?