Register

User Tag List

Let Witch know if their victim did anything

Some people seem to say that Witch is fun. "You can really fuck with town so badly", they say. But you don't even need a smart town: you only need the town to not say their role publicly in order to cuck Witch from doing anything. And that is my experience as Witch (not just me playing, but others playing): they tend to not be able to do anything cuz they don't know what they're doing, or if they are doing anything, and they end up unable to stop evils from getting lynched.

So a minor suggestion to make Witch slightly stronger:

If Witch controls Victim A to Victim B, and Victim A is any role that can visit (can be a killer, a TProt/TInvest, a jailor about to execute. Hell, even a Jester!), then the Witch gets a notification that Victim A did something, with no indication of role, alignment, or what the action did.

Said notification is simple. It reads to the Witch: "Your target has done something under your control!". From there, witch is supposed to deduce which role it is, but hopefully this little tidbit of info will be enough to let witch actually do something to help evils in most of the games I played.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

Re: Let Witch know if their victim did anything

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    but that already exists. If you fail to make your target do something then it will say "you made fart visit ."
    yea but does that show if your target is not a visiting role to begin with? Seemed like it still says "You made A visit B" even if A is literally incapable of visiting as per his role (not cuz of jail or rb)
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

The witch feedback tells you exactly who you controlled, and who they visited.

If witch tries to control veteran (alert) 5 to visit 6 for example, you will get the message "You controlled 5 to visit 5". That is, 5 visited himself after all considerations.

If you controlled a jailed person, it will tell you that they "visited *blank*."

Most roles can be made to visit under witch control (even if they usually can't like mayor), and it will tell you so in the witch feedback, as long as they didn't get rbed/jailed etc.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post
    The witch feedback tells you exactly who you controlled, and who they visited.

If witch tries to control veteran (alert) 5 to visit 6 for example, you will get the message "You controlled 5 to visit 5". That is, 5 visited himself after all considerations.

If you controlled a jailed person, it will tell you that they "visited *blank*."

Most roles can be made to visit under witch control (even if they usually can't like mayor), and it will tell you so in the witch feedback, as long as they didn't get rbed/jailed etc.
    shit, really i guess i haven't been paying attention.

It's still pretty hard for witch to play properly tho, thats my main concern. Either she cant find evils, or she cant figure out who the important townies are most of the time. I didn't know you can control mayor right to vet or something tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
    shit, really i guess i haven't been paying attention.

It's still pretty hard for witch to play properly tho, thats my main concern. Either she cant find evils, or she cant figure out who the important townies are most of the time. I didn't know you can control mayor right to vet or something tho...
    2.0 the Witch was given a one-shot night immunity. The reasoning was to help them exploit other roles by having a witch target themselves early. By doing this you can screw up the town or find killers who you manipulated into breaking your shield. Or if you're super awesome, keep a doctor on you all game. There isn't anything else to add to the Witch that wouldn't be gamebreaking I think.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶