{Ban List} Terrornoob 1-S2-1-10319593
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Terrornoob 1-S2-1-10319593

Account Name: Terrornoob
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-10319593
    In-Game Name: Witch Docter

Crimes Committed: Reactionary Gamethrowing, specifically revealing other cult members when he is lynched.

Your Account Name: Conspiracy
    Summary: Terrornoob is color yellow and starts off as Cultist. I am orange and roll Auditor. Games is going fine. Night 3, Terrornoob converts me to a Cultist. After Day 4 starts, he types in the chat: "ok so 2 cult 1 triad 1 auditor". I believe he does this to try and get the neutrals and evils to vote together against town, as it would be 4v4. In my head, I'm thinking, "Oh God, why did you reveal thinking you had the advantage... you converted the Auditor."

People start to point out that Terrornoob somehow knows the number of Cultists alive and then put him up for trial. Of course, I have to bandwagon because this guy got cocky and thought town had no chance or something. He claims no role and no lw on stand and proceeds to get a lot of guilty votes. And then (this is the gamethrow part), he reveals that I am his Cultist partner on the stand.

"6 is getting reported for game throw"
    "he is cult"
    "kill him"
    "reported"

Now, no one believes him and I later on in the game I don't get lynched for it but die to Triad. However, I believe that this is still gamethrowing because he deliberately revealed the name of his partner in public before he died. Attached is a replay. Day 4 starts at 17 minutes.

terrornoob gamethrow.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Terrornoob 1-S2-1-10319593

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Terrornoob: Correct. 1-S2-1-10319593

Review
    Terrornoob claims Doctor, gets lynched on Day 4, and reveals that 6 is the other Cultist before death.

I 13:46 [2up]Terrornoob ALL 6 is getting reported for game throw
    I 13:49 [2up]Terrornoob ALL he is cult
    I 13:51 [2up]Terrornoob ALL kill him
    I 13:53 [2up]Terrornoob ALL reported
    I 13:59 [2up]Terrornoob ALL game thrower
    I 14:00 [2up]Terrornoob ALL 6
    I 14:12 [2up]Terrornoob ALL 6 retard game throw
    I 14:19 [2up]Terrornoob ALL so i game throw him

Previous Offenses
    Terrornoob: 6XWL

Player Offenses
    Terrornoob: Intentional Gamethrowing

Recommended Action
    Terrornoob: BL X2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for submitting the report, and helping to keep the Mafia community clean.
    Report Tool v0.35 by Iaotle

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5