Forum Mafia Starter Pre-Signups
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Forum Mafia Starter Pre-Signups

This is where we will collect new starters. To see if we can gather enough to have a game with Starters.
    To show your interest in playing Forum Mafia, please post "/sign" below.

Hello new people and welcome to the Sc2Mafia Forum Mafia! I wish you all the best, and if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

If you fancy a read here are some detailed guides some of the veterans have made in the past:
    New FM Player's Guide
    Wiki Page (Quickie)
    Helz's Guide to Improving As A Player (Communication)
    [/COLOR]

Last edited by SuperJack; June 18th, 2020 at 11:11 AM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: Forum Mafia Starter Pre-Signups

Here's my own guide if anyone is interested, by the way: link (click me). Note that you absolutely are not obligated to read it or any of the ones linked in the original post; they're here to help you, though. I suggest you read Helz's guide on communication, though: that really helped many players over the ages, myself included.
    @Dallarian you can use the color tool of the forum, it's the uppercase A. Select the text and then your color. Hexadecimal codes with the right format work too btw.

Also, [vote]The player's name[/vote] will translate to
    -vote The player's name
    , counted by our lovely vote bot, @The Godfather . That's how you vote in games.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15