ID: 1-S2-1-11554425
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

ID: 1-S2-1-11554425

Good evening,

I hope this time the post will be properly posted... so, I have introduced my GF in the world of gaming. Baby step as she was really interested in Mafia mode on SC2. I for myself been playing SC2 since it’s release and even SC when I was 8 years old or so. Anyways, obviously, campaign and competitive is a little bit complete for her to do so, she’s mostly interested in MAFIA, but got banned pre-game as she is a new user. Obviously she has a free account as well. I sadly won’t be taking a screenshot in-game to vouch for her. You could verify my account though! Here’s my ID: 2899788.

I really hope she could get her account whitelisted so she could enjoy this fun game!

Thank you!
    Last edited by Apocist; August 13th, 2020 at 09:06 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: ID: 11554425

Quote Originally Posted by Kaname View Post
    Good evening,

I hope this time the post will be properly posted... so, I have introduced my GF in the world of gaming. Baby step as she was really interested in Mafia mode on SC2. I for myself been playing SC2 since it’s release and even SC when I was 8 years old or so. Anyways, obviously, campaign and competitive is a little bit complete for her to do so, she’s mostly interested in MAFIA, but got banned pre-game as she is a new user. Obviously she has a free account as well. I sadly won’t be taking a screenshot in-game to vouch for her. You could verify my account though! Here’s my ID: 2899788.

I really hope she could get her account whitelisted so she could enjoy this fun game!

Thank you!
    Dunno if you have already gotten in contact with the mods/admins on discord, but from what I can tell from the post, they will be unable to help you because:

They don't know who your girlfriend is.

They will likely need your girlfriend's ID. In the meantime your girlfriend is welcome to enjoy forum mafia, which is even cooler than playing mafia on the mod.

3. ISO #3

Re: ID: 11554425

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Dunno if you have already gotten in contact with the mods/admins on discord, but from what I can tell from the post, they will be unable to help you because:

They don't know who your girlfriend is.

They will likely need your girlfriend's ID. In the meantime your girlfriend is welcome to enjoy forum mafia, which is even cooler than playing mafia on the mod.
    1) i highly agree
    2) there's signups open for a game reserved for NEW players! u and ur girlfriend should join ^^

here's the link: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...461#post868461

also, if it's more convenient for you, you can access the thread from the homepage. just scroll down to "Forum Mafia Discussion."

4. ISO #4