if you do not do the full version of this political quiz and post the results, you have no balls
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5
    Ganelon

Re: if you do not do the full version of this political quiz and post the results, you have no balls

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: if you do not do the full version of this political quiz and post the results, you have no balls

000011111.PNG

Full version. Quite accurate, tbh. I think the least accurate parts are globalism-isolationism and assimilation-multiculturalism, since they don't really allow for deep views: it's either "ban 'em all, they're monsters" or "everyone is welcome, flowers, rainbows and unicorns everywhere". And saying alliances are good = globalism lololol.
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; June 18th, 2020 at 08:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #8
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    000011111.PNG

Full version. Quite accurate, tbh. I think the least accurate parts are globalism-isolationism and assimilation-multiculturalism, since they don't really allow for deep views: it's either "ban 'em all, they're monsters" or "everyone is welcome, flowers, rainbows and unicorns everywhere". And saying alliances are good = globalism lololol.
    I think the federalism - unitary axis is inaccurate as well cuz it says I’m more unitary even though I am definitely in favour of a federation.... just not a confederation. Those suck.

9. ISO #9
    Ganelon

Apparently I’m unitary. Dunno, definitely in favour of a federation.

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Apparently I’m unitary. Dunno, definitely in favour of a federation.
    Ya I think some of the questions miss context. I think I got so high in multiculturalism because I answered positively to all the immigration questions, but primarily due to positive economic impact of immigrants rather than pursuing multiculturalism (not that the latter is bad, just not the goal).

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Neutrals are not town, so they have to die.
    -vote Rumox
    Lynch the Survivor claim!

-vote Rumox

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Ya I think some of the questions miss context.

I'm 14 questions into the long one, and I already think half the questions asked are really poorly/ambiguously phrased. Like "Local governments give each region good representation of their views." I'm not entirely sure what the fuck this question is even supposed to mean. Like... it depends? I'm sure a local government comprised of, say, KKK members in a mostly minority community would probably not give good representation. In an ideal world, under a democratic system? Sure, maybe - depends on voters, levels of voter engagement, and a bunch of other factors (like how gerrymandered / representative is the voting process to begin with).

No clue how to answer about half of these in just different strengths of "agree/disagree" because for many of the questions, I both agree AND disagree: e.g. "should anyone who wants to be free to enter the country?" I feel like I agree with the general sentiment of this (freedom of movement is important, as is the freedom to immigrate - it's one of the things that has historically made my country strong), but the way the question is phrased makes it seem like a trap - like "AHA! So you DO want Nazis to be able to enter the country freely!"

Curious to see what my results will be.

EDIT:

"Military spending is a waste of money."

Come the fuck on. Yes, when you are at peace (IF you are spending disproportionately high on military compared to things like social safety nets or basic infrastructure, etc; though obviously not for just maintaining basic defense). Obviously not when you are being like... Red Dawn'd by hostile paratroopers. How do I add context to "agree/disagree/unsure"?

EDIT:

"Laws should be completely consistent within all regions of a nation"

Seriously? Why isn't there a "depends on the damn law" option? A total campfire ban / stringent fire regulations makes sense in California; less so on the Gulf Coast. But there's a good case to be made for things like, say, murder being fairly universally standardized.

I don't think I'm going to make it to 216 because every fucking question makes me want to type up a new rant on how bad the questions are.

EDIT:

"The national government needs more power"

Fuck the people who wrote these questions.

Am I an authoritarian fascist if I strongly agree that the national government needs more power to enforce climate regulations without thinking that they just need a blanket "more power" in every category? I feel like I am answering "neutral/unsure" to every question except the obvious gimmes like "should we wipe out countries that don't serve us" or shit like that.

EDIT:

Please define "more power" you quiz writing hacks. That's like the vaguest thing ever, and it's been in like five questions now. "More power" can mean anything from extra taxation powers for infrastructure maintenance to fucking death camps.

EDIT:

"When people have already suffered for technology to be developed, we should use that technology"

Is the technology in question like... new, better solar panels, or Skynet? FFS

"Nations should cooperate whenever it benefits them both"

There are more than two nations. "Sure, but not if it comes at the cost of a third nation, unless the third nation is doing some fucked up shit" doesn't seem to be an option, so I guess neutral/unsure it is.

EDIT:

"The United Nations should have a military to enforce its resolutions"

It kind of does?

https://peacekeeping.un.org/en

EDIT:

So near the end finally got a bunch of questions where I could solidly answer how I felt one way or the other. But those early categories were hard to get through without a little more nuance.
    Images attachées Images attachées
    Last edited by Lysergic; September 13th, 2020 at 10:03 PM.

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post

-vote Rumox

I'm 14 questions into the long one, and I already think half the questions asked are really poorly/ambiguously phrased. Like "Local governments give each region good representation of their views." I'm not entirely sure what the fuck this question is even supposed to mean. Like... it depends? I'm sure a local government comprised of, say, KKK members in a mostly minority community would probably not give good representation. In an ideal world, under a democratic system? Sure, maybe - depends on voters, levels of voter engagement, and a bunch of other factors (like how gerrymandered / representative is the voting process to begin with).

No clue how to answer about half of these in just different strengths of "agree/disagree" because for many of the questions, I both agree AND disagree: e.g. "should anyone who wants to be free to enter the country?" I feel like I agree with the general sentiment of this (freedom of movement is important, as is the freedom to immigrate - it's one of the things that has historically made my country strong), but the way the question is phrased makes it seem like a trap - like "AHA! So you DO want Nazis to be able to enter the country freely!"

EDIT:

Come the fuck on. Yes, when you are at peace (IF you are spending disproportionately high on military compared to things like social safety nets or basic infrastructure, etc; though obviously not for just maintaining basic defense). Obviously not when you are being like... Red Dawn'd by hostile paratroopers. How do I add context to "agree/disagree/unsure"?

EDIT:

Seriously? Why isn't there a "depends on the damn law" option? A total campfire ban / stringent fire regulations makes sense in California; less so on the Gulf Coast. But there's a good case to be made for things like, say, murder being fairly universally standardized.

I don't think I'm going to make it to 216 because every fucking question makes me want to type up a new rant on how bad the questions are.

EDIT:

Am I an authoritarian fascist if I strongly agree that the national government needs more power to enforce climate regulations without thinking that they just need a blanket "more power" in every category? I feel like I am answering "neutral/unsure" to every question except the obvious gimmes like "should we wipe out countries that don't serve us" or shit like that.

EDIT:

Please define "more power" you quiz writing hacks. That's like the vaguest thing ever, and it's been in like five questions now. "More power" can mean anything from extra taxation powers for infrastructure maintenance to fucking death camps.

EDIT:

"When people have already suffered for technology to be developed, we should use that technology"

There are more than two nations. "Sure, but not if it comes at the cost of a third nation, unless the third nation is doing some fucked up shit" doesn't seem to be an option, so I guess neutral/unsure it is.

EDIT:

It kind of does?

EDIT:

So near the end finally got a bunch of questions where I could solidly answer how I felt one way or the other. But those early categories were hard to get through without a little more nuance.
    That is how all these kind of quizzes go. (I only read your first paragraph)

As I recall doing this months ago, there were some questions that I would strongly agree or disagree just based on interpretation
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post

-vote Rumox

EDIT:

EDIT:

EDIT:

EDIT:

EDIT:

EDIT:

It kind of does?

EDIT:

In defense of the questionnaire, I think the questions are intentionally phrased divisively / ambiguously to draw out people's ideology. You're not supposed to ask "what is the context" or "what are the facts". You're supposed to give your gut "feeling" responses, and assume the context is "your" context and the facts are "your" facts. If you have no gut "feeling" response, then perhaps you just aren't ideologically inclined. If you boil every question of policy down to its specifics, providing people with a specific context and set of facts, then people will more or less agree unless they have some fundamentally philosophically different view of morality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    In defense of the questionnaire, I think the questions are intentionally phrased divisively / ambiguously to draw out people's ideology. You're not supposed to ask "what is the context" or "what are the facts". You're supposed to give your gut "feeling" responses, and assume the context is "your" context and the facts are "your" facts. If you have no gut "feeling" response, then perhaps you just aren't ideologically inclined. If you boil every question of policy down to its specifics, providing people with a specific context and set of facts, then people will more or less agree unless they have some fundamentally philosophically different view of morality.
    I guess that's one way to do it; I just ended up answering like 100+ questions as neutral/unsure because they were too vague for me to boil down my feelings to "strongly/weakly agree/disagree." I feel like I ended up way more moderate in several areas than I actually am.

15. ISO #15
    Ganelon

Yah and the questions about government were I think asking about the USA. I thought they were talking about the general case

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Yah and the questions about government were I think asking about the USA. I thought they were talking about the general case
    yea like some American traditions I think are dumb but like I think its important to preserve cultural traditions
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

17. ISO #17

HmmMMM.mmMmmMmmm. .. some of the questions were too specific lol
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

18. ISO #18

Also fuck ai

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

fuck you ai is dope
    we are we wasting resources on ai when we can figure out TELEPORTATION!!!!!!!!!

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

political spectrum.png

The phrasing of a lot of the questions is very hardline. I guess they do that to minimize "neutrals"?
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    download.png

Fanatic secularist - I like that!!
    Holy shit 100. You must have said strongly agree to the ban religion one you crazy man XDDD

26. ISO #26

download.png

Fanatic secularist - I like that!!
    Fuck religion

People should still be allowed to worship their magic sky daddy though if they want to. As long as it doesn't infringe on my non belief
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Full disclosure I did the short version of the test - no time for 200 questions.
    Ah, so the test missed your nuanced take on fanatic secularism. A pitfall of the 280 character age.

29. ISO #29
    Ganelon

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

damn dude are you a fan of Bread Santa?
    This? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Conquest_of_Bread

Maybe... :3

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Suprising that I'm not also an extreme globalist, and possibly the only religious person on this site. Heh.
    ur religious? wtf dude. which religion?!?!? UwU!!!

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

:]
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
    WHYDDON'T U TELL ME WTF OMG UWU OWO *NUZZZLESX3*

LIKEKEIE I WON'T BASH U FOR UR RELGION, IMJUST VEREYY CUUWURIOUS!!!!
    UvU

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post

UvU
    Its probably Jehovahs Witness or Scientology
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post

UvU
    It's like wearing a t-shirt with the Target logo into an active warzone.

39. ISO #39

:]
    intrigue intensifies

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

Oh right there's Ash
    No I'm not religious. Being a theist is not being religious.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia :

FM VI: Ash (Sinner) FM VII: Glen (Drug Dealer) FM VIII: Liane (Vigilante) FM IX: Andrei (Reserved Proletarian) FM X: fm Deathfire123 (Modkilled Blacksmith) FM XI: Corki (Citizen) FM XIII: Phoebe (Bodyguard) FM XIV: Helena (Grave Robber) FM XV: FM Pikachu (Mayor) FM XVI: FM Master Chef (Escort)

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

Interesting to see how people can be isolationist and multiculturalists at the same time. Same goes for globalists and being for assimilation.

I thought they'd be connected.
    Immigrants are awesome but trade should be heavily regulated.

48. ISO #48

Interesting to see how people can be isolationist and multiculturalists at the same time. Same goes for globalists and being for assimilation.

I thought they'd be connected.
    Globalist/isolationist deals with foreign policy, multicultural/assimilationist deals with internal policy.

You can also be pro-immigration but anti-multiculturalist if you think that people should immigrate but abandon the values and culture of their home countries.

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

I don't know how I feel about the specific labels but it's drawing out a lot of distinctions in people's worldviews tbf