S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #11

Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

GAME IS OVER! The Town has won!

The leader of the patriots has found him. He stumbled into town choking on his own vomit. He claimed he was poisoned and that he's the last loyalist. He didn't want to die slowly so... He wanted the town to put him out of his misery. The patriots all spit on him before they granted him a swift and painful death.

Ganelon was lynched/poisoned to death! His role was Blacksmith

Congratulations to Gyrlander, Auwt, MacDougall, DeathWorlds, Varcron, and Theoneceko!

Host Notes: Well... This game was the shortest game I've ever hosted, and the biggest landslide to a town victory I've seen in a while too. Scum lynched Day 1 and Poisoned Night 1. Ouch...

To be honest I feel really bad for my scum team. Wiisp sort of got lynched for.. Some reason? (I will admit I wasn't fully following the game but from what I seen I still don't fully understand why he was the one to go day 1). And then Macdougall coming back night 1 to poison the last scum after not posting all that much sort of felt... anti climactic. I think the next time I host a game, I want to be able to have some sort of contact with ALL of my players... because I had to rely on some people to get in contact with Macdougall for me to let them know the game started. I was kind of looking forward to MacDougall playing a bit more but I understand they are pretty busy with other games and life. Oh well...

I liked Deathworlds this game and I liked seeing him play again. I hope you decide to come back and play more in the future! If I had to vote for a town MVP I'd vote him. His Last Will was also pretty impressive for a game that was solved and technically ended Night 1. I also have a vote out to Wiisp and Ganelon... purely because I felt like they didn't get to really do anything as a scum team. I didn't even get to make a scum discord chat for them! That's a first for me

99 votes to hammer.. If you guys want to vote for an MVP feel free. I'd link discord chats... but I didn't get to make any... xD

Spoiler : Rolecards :

Hello Gyrlander! Your role is Citizen.

Ability: None

Win Conditions: Lynch or Eliminate the opposite team.

Hello Auwt! Your role is Citizen.

Hello Varcron! Your role is Citizen.

Hello Deathworlds! Your role is Tracker (Patriot).

Ability: Target a player at night to learn who they visited.

Hello MacDougall! Your role is Chemist (Patriot).

Ability: Poison a player, causing them to die at the end of the ensuing day.

Hello theoneceko! Your role is Coward (Patriot).

Ability: Hide behind a player, redirecting all actions targeting you to them.

Special: You can only hide twice.

Hello Wiisp! Your role is Investigator (Loyalist).

Ability: Target a player at night to learn their exact role.

Your partner is: Ganelon. You share a night chat here:

Hello Ganelon! Your role is Blacksmith.

Ability: Craft a one-use gun or bulletproof vest at night, gifting it to a player of your choice.

Special: You CAN target yourself.

Your Partner is: Wiisp. You share a night chat here:

Last edited by AIVION; June 14th, 2020 at 10:08 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.