S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread) - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16
Results 751 to 795 of 795
  1. #751

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    GAME IS OVER! The Town has won!





    The leader of the patriots has found him. He stumbled into town choking on his own vomit. He claimed he was poisoned and that he's the last loyalist. He didn't want to die slowly so... He wanted the town to put him out of his misery. The patriots all spit on him before they granted him a swift and painful death.

    Ganelon was lynched/poisoned to death! His role was Blacksmith

    Congratulations to Gyrlander, Auwt, MacDougall, DeathWorlds, Varcron, and Theoneceko!



    Host Notes: Well... This game was the shortest game I've ever hosted, and the biggest landslide to a town victory I've seen in a while too. Scum lynched Day 1 and Poisoned Night 1. Ouch...

    To be honest I feel really bad for my scum team. Wiisp sort of got lynched for.. Some reason? (I will admit I wasn't fully following the game but from what I seen I still don't fully understand why he was the one to go day 1). And then Macdougall coming back night 1 to poison the last scum after not posting all that much sort of felt... anti climactic. I think the next time I host a game, I want to be able to have some sort of contact with ALL of my players... because I had to rely on some people to get in contact with Macdougall for me to let them know the game started. I was kind of looking forward to MacDougall playing a bit more but I understand they are pretty busy with other games and life. Oh well...

    I liked Deathworlds this game and I liked seeing him play again. I hope you decide to come back and play more in the future! If I had to vote for a town MVP I'd vote him. His Last Will was also pretty impressive for a game that was solved and technically ended Night 1. I also have a vote out to Wiisp and Ganelon... purely because I felt like they didn't get to really do anything as a scum team. I didn't even get to make a scum discord chat for them! That's a first for me


    99 votes to lynch.. If you guys want to vote for an MVP feel free. I'd link discord chats... but I didn't get to make any... xD

    Spoiler : Rolecards :


    Hello Gyrlander! Your role is Citizen.

    Ability: None

    Win Conditions: Lynch or Eliminate the opposite team.


    Hello Auwt! Your role is Citizen.

    Ability: None

    Win Conditions: Lynch or Eliminate the opposite team.


    Hello Varcron! Your role is Citizen.

    Ability: None

    Win Conditions: Lynch or Eliminate the opposite team.


    Hello Deathworlds! Your role is Tracker (Patriot).

    Ability: Target a player at night to learn who they visited.

    Win Conditions: Lynch or Eliminate the opposite team.


    Hello MacDougall! Your role is Chemist (Patriot).

    Ability: Poison a player, causing them to die at the end of the ensuing day.

    Win Conditions: Lynch or Eliminate the opposite team.


    Hello theoneceko! Your role is Coward (Patriot).

    Ability: Hide behind a player, redirecting all actions targeting you to them.

    Special: You can only hide twice.

    Win Conditions: Lynch or Eliminate the opposite team.


    Hello Wiisp! Your role is Investigator (Loyalist).

    Ability: Target a player at night to learn their exact role.

    Your partner is: Ganelon. You share a night chat here:

    Win Conditions: Lynch or Eliminate the opposite team.


    Hello Ganelon! Your role is Blacksmith.

    Ability: Craft a one-use gun or bulletproof vest at night, gifting it to a player of your choice.

    Special: You CAN target yourself.

    Your Partner is: Wiisp. You share a night chat here:

    Win Conditions: Lynch or Eliminate the opposite team.



    Last edited by AIVION; June 14th, 2020 at 10:08 AM.

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  2. #752

  3. #753

  4. #754

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    I also wanna add that I was just... In shock and completely baffled when MacDougall arrived into the first few hours of Night 1 and just chose to poison Ganelon... Little did he know he ended the game for scum in those very moments. I was hoping heavily that he'd return and change his mind... but it never happened.

    Just wow XD

    poor Ganelon ;-;

    Edit: Something I didn't add to my End game post:

    DeathWorlds chose to track Auwt N1.
    Theoneceko chose to hide behind Gyrlander N1 (And it seemed like they thought they killed Gyrlander... which was a bit comical ngl Sorry not sorry).
    We all know who MacDougall Poisoned Night 1 by now... rip.

    Ganelon Chose to craft a gun and gave it to Deathworlds.
    Ganelon's Factional Night kill targeted Gyrlander N1.
    Last edited by AIVION; June 14th, 2020 at 10:05 AM.

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  5. #755

  6. #756

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    yeah, thanks for the game though AIVION, I had fun powerwolfing on D1 and a bit on D2.
    it also opened my eyes to a number of glaring setup issues and frankly I must say I used to be a very trash and irresponsible setup maker; I am trying to change that, I didn’t put a lot of effort into this one, but did into my last setup. I really need to put a lot of thought into balance, and this game showed me what I can improve:

    first, the fact that scum can win this game almost instantly if they have a poisoner and that ALMOST NOTHING can stop them is just plain wrong. I may limit the number of killing roles that can exist in the game at any one time, because it’s frankly quite ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  7. #757

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Town is on the winning streak now
    And the first time the players who were scum thought they were town; this time... honestly, I do believe Varcron played this one well, and so did DW. I feel like DW was MVP this game; I was terrified of DW the entire time. I tried really hard to play as my town self this game and I think that to a rather significant degree, I succeeded. I almost got myself lynched early on when I scunread DW for Bs reasons; the temptation as scum is to a) scumpaint people so it looks like you’re scumhunting, and b) to discredit your opponents. For me honestly it was more the former than the latter; I quickly backed off when I realized I couldn’t defend my push on DW, at all.

    and lastly I’d like to say I’m sorry @Wiisp died d1. Was actually looking forward to playing scum with him 😭
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  8. #758

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    -vote MacDougall


    Um... good call?
    This is the first perfect town victory this year, congrats everyone. Also, I don't know if scum were that scummy on D1, I didn't fully follow but it didn't look like it to me. How did you guys find Wisp out?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  9. #759

  10. #760

  11. #761

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    Thanks everyone for the compliments on my play! It was a fun game to partake in, even though it was solved night 1 lmao.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Also, I don't know if scum were that scummy on D1, I didn't fully follow but it didn't look like it to me. How did you guys find Wisp out?
    For Wisp it was a combination of passive behavior, apathay towards pressure, and setup analysis.
    Wisp sure did poke people, but it never really led anywhere, and they were apathatic when they were about to be lynched, which is a pattern of behavior I see in most scum.
    But a LOT of it came from the investigator claim. This setup only really allows for up to two investigatives if you want it to have any semblance of balance, 1 on town side, and maybe 1 on the scum side. I was trying to CC wisp in a very subtle manner when it came down to it, if they claimed anything but an investigative role, I mighta backed down.

    As for Ganelon, idk if I just didn't read it, but I can't see where he got tripped off by Varcron, or at least the post he claimed to see Varcron scumpainting. So from my PoV Ganelon just stopped making sense past the last third of day. Could be desperate scum trying to push a train somewhere else, could've just been a Deathtunneltm. Hence why he was a hard town/scum to me, and why I hoped someone else would solve the slot, which they did :P
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  12. #762

  13. #763

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    So you mean to tell me, you guys just randomed and killed scum.
    More or less :P. I like the "Wisp poked at people, but it never led anywhere" part. Seeing that quite often myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  14. #764

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    I really feel like I played my town meta to rather significant extent, although not as strongly when is started hard defending Wiisp.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  15. #765

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    Yeah I just started flinging shit at Varcron. It’s actually quite tricky to scumpaint people when they play as Varcron did.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  16. #766

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I really feel like I played my town meta to rather significant extent, although not as strongly when is started hard defending Wiisp.
    Bruh if you played to your town meta I would've been vibin' with you so hard,
    probably woulda been an instant pocket
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  17. #767

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    There were a few things I said that I felt were good scumpaint, like the point where I said scum get annoyed when you scumread them for BS reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  18. #768

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    There were a few things I said that I felt were good scumpaint, like the point where I said scum get annoyed when you scumread them for BS reasons.
    Everyone gets annoyed when they're scumread for BS reasons.
    Making/presenting weak or bs reads is a scum tell, because scum have to put in a great deal of effort to come up with a good reason to scumread anyone, because they (especially in a setup like this where it's strictly town vs mafia) already know their alignment. If they don't put in sufficient effort, then it looks like they're just coming up with some BS, which they are 90% of the time.

    This is why I'm aggro towards weak town reads towards myself. It's SUPER easy for scum to say that someone is town because they already know that person is town
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  19. #769

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Bruh if you played to your town meta I would've been vibin' with you so hard,
    probably woulda been an instant pocket
    I mean that was kinda true when I dropped my lush on you wasn’t it? Many of the things I said this game were things I definitely would’ve said as town; I tried to replicate that and was pretty mindful of it, so while I admit it wasn’t perfect, I do think I at least partially succeeded, from time to time.
    Sorry, I don’t mean to downplay you guys figuring me out, but I felt I didn’t play too bad; I was certainly pretty conscious of how you guys would interpret what I was sayibg.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  20. #770

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    Have you ever been questioned by someone as scum, with them giving no argument as to why they scunread you? It is extremely annoying. The way Varcron reacted was towny because he was very aggressive about it, and usually that comes from town. But it’s a lot more annoying as scum, because you aren’t sure whether to defend, to discredit, or to just ignore it. It’s tricky figuring out what to do in those situations
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  21. #771

  22. #772

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    Everything is based on tonal reads these days, but I have yet to see people highlight certain words, which makes reading the game kinda odd.
    I feel like charisma, and people's reliance on it is very high. People saying, "I haven't been mislynched in a year" kinda.. backfires on you when you arrive somewhere new.

    The pace of the game was very slow in the beginning, and slightly boring to read. I think D2 was a much more fun time. I would have preferred it that Ganelon was not scum, but alas things can be solved by night actions.
    GG I guess.

    I am unwilling to say MacDougal deserves MVP for not playing the game. Kind of insulting to everyone else.
    -vote Varcron

  23. #773

  24. #774

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    People saying, "I haven't been mislynched in a year" kinda.. backfires on you when you arrive somewhere new.
    I was very tempted to say "good thing this isn't a mislynch", but I thought people might misinterpret that as bussing
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  25. #775

  26. #776

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Not really randomed, a real town invest would have probably fought tooth and nail to stay alive to prove he was town.

    Did take some balls to lynch a TPR claim though
    Ez for me to do when I was essentially the town invest slot
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  27. #777

  28. #778

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Yeah, but I didn't know that 100% so it was a bit of a stretch for me before i basically said fuck it
    ofc ofc.

    Either way gj Varcron, I really liked your play this game, I even townread you before I saw your cit claim
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

  29. #779

  30. #780

  31. #781

  32. #782

  33. #783

  34. #784

  35. #785

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    GAME IS OVER! The Town has won!





    The leader of the patriots has found him. He stumbled into town choking on his own vomit. He claimed he was poisoned and that he's the last loyalist. He didn't want to die slowly so... He wanted the town to put him out of his misery. The patriots all spit on him before they granted him a swift and painful death.

    Ganelon was lynched/poisoned to death! His role was Blacksmith

    Congratulations to Gyrlander, Auwt, MacDougall, DeathWorlds, Varcron, and Theoneceko!



    Host Notes: Well... This game was the shortest game I've ever hosted, and the biggest landslide to a town victory I've seen in a while too. Scum lynched Day 1 and Poisoned Night 1. Ouch...

    To be honest I feel really bad for my scum team. Wiisp sort of got lynched for.. Some reason? (I will admit I wasn't fully following the game but from what I seen I still don't fully understand why he was the one to go day 1). And then Macdougall coming back night 1 to poison the last scum after not posting all that much sort of felt... anti climactic. I think the next time I host a game, I want to be able to have some sort of contact with ALL of my players... because I had to rely on some people to get in contact with Macdougall for me to let them know the game started. I was kind of looking forward to MacDougall playing a bit more but I understand they are pretty busy with other games and life. Oh well...

    I liked Deathworlds this game and I liked seeing him play again. I hope you decide to come back and play more in the future! If I had to vote for a town MVP I'd vote him. His Last Will was also pretty impressive for a game that was solved and technically ended Night 1. I also have a vote out to Wiisp and Ganelon... purely because I felt like they didn't get to really do anything as a scum team. I didn't even get to make a scum discord chat for them! That's a first for me


    99 votes to lynch.. If you guys want to vote for an MVP feel free. I'd link discord chats... but I didn't get to make any... xD

    Spoiler : Rolecards :


    Hello Gyrlander! Your role is Citizen.

    Ability: None

    Win Conditions: Lynch or Eliminate the opposite team.


    Hello Auwt! Your role is Citizen.

    Ability: None

    Win Conditions: Lynch or Eliminate the opposite team.


    Hello Varcron! Your role is Citizen.

    Ability: None

    Win Conditions: Lynch or Eliminate the opposite team.


    Hello Deathworlds! Your role is Tracker (Patriot).

    Ability: Target a player at night to learn who they visited.

    Win Conditions: Lynch or Eliminate the opposite team.


    Hello MacDougall! Your role is Chemist (Patriot).

    Ability: Poison a player, causing them to die at the end of the ensuing day.

    Win Conditions: Lynch or Eliminate the opposite team.


    Hello theoneceko! Your role is Coward (Patriot).

    Ability: Hide behind a player, redirecting all actions targeting you to them.

    Special: You can only hide twice.

    Win Conditions: Lynch or Eliminate the opposite team.


    Hello Wiisp! Your role is Investigator (Loyalist).

    Ability: Target a player at night to learn their exact role.

    Your partner is: Ganelon. You share a night chat here:

    Win Conditions: Lynch or Eliminate the opposite team.


    Hello Ganelon! Your role is Blacksmith.

    Ability: Craft a one-use gun or bulletproof vest at night, gifting it to a player of your choice.

    Special: You CAN target yourself.

    Your Partner is: Wiisp. You share a night chat here:

    Win Conditions: Lynch or Eliminate the opposite team.



    Oh neat.

  36. #786

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I also wanna add that I was just... In shock and completely baffled when MacDougall arrived into the first few hours of Night 1 and just chose to poison Ganelon... Little did he know he ended the game for scum in those very moments. I was hoping heavily that he'd return and change his mind... but it never happened.

    Just wow XD

    poor Ganelon ;-;

    Edit: Something I didn't add to my End game post:

    DeathWorlds chose to track Auwt N1.
    Theoneceko chose to hide behind Gyrlander N1 (And it seemed like they thought they killed Gyrlander... which was a bit comical ngl Sorry not sorry).
    We all know who MacDougall Poisoned Night 1 by now... rip.

    Ganelon Chose to craft a gun and gave it to Deathworlds.
    Ganelon's Factional Night kill targeted Gyrlander N1.
    It wasn't random. I read enough of the day to know that Ganelon was super opposed to Wiisp being yeeted.

  37. #787

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Everything is based on tonal reads these days, but I have yet to see people highlight certain words, which makes reading the game kinda odd.
    I feel like charisma, and people's reliance on it is very high. People saying, "I haven't been mislynched in a year" kinda.. backfires on you when you arrive somewhere new.

    The pace of the game was very slow in the beginning, and slightly boring to read. I think D2 was a much more fun time. I would have preferred it that Ganelon was not scum, but alas things can be solved by night actions.
    GG I guess.

    I am unwilling to say MacDougal deserves MVP for not playing the game. Kind of insulting to everyone else.
    -vote Varcron
    Fair. I literally didn't read anything til night 1 and then just read a few pages, poisoned Ganelon, came back to role claim and make enough posts not to get mod-killed, replaced or banned.

    I am sorry that I was slanking but I really had no idea I was in the game until TDL messaged me during night 1. I didn't actually sign up lol.

  38. #788

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by macdougall View Post
    Fair. I literally didn't read anything til night 1 and then just read a few pages, poisoned Ganelon, came back to role claim and make enough posts not to get mod-killed, replaced or banned.

    I am sorry that I was slanking but I really had no idea I was in the game until TDL messaged me during night 1. I didn't actually sign up lol.
    UWU +69

  39. #789

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    UWU +69
    this exxpeeiirience was awful, ik. but if u ever wannaplay again, just DM me on discoword. uwu!!!
    or just checkckkthe website & sign up urself. OwO
    iwon't't''t bother u again about playing FM here, so yea justcome of ur own accord xDDDD LOLOLOLOL WUFFLFLE PUFFLELE!!!!
    Last edited by theoneceko; June 14th, 2020 at 03:58 PM.

  40. #790

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    this exxpeeiirience was awful, ik. but if u ever wannaplay again, just DM me on discoword. uwu!!!
    or just checkckkthe website & sign up urself. OwO
    iwon't't''t bother u again about playing FM here, so yea justcome of ur own accord xDDDD LOLOLOLOL WUFFLFLE PUFFLELE!!!!
    It wasn't awful at all and I don't mind if you invite me again Ceko just make sure I am actually going to play if you ever sign me up lmao.

  41. #791

  42. #792

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by macdougall View Post
    Fair. I literally didn't read anything til night 1 and then just read a few pages, poisoned Ganelon, came back to role claim and make enough posts not to get mod-killed, replaced or banned.

    I am sorry that I was slanking but I really had no idea I was in the game until TDL messaged me during night 1. I didn't actually sign up lol.
    Good job lol.

    Also, I totally read TDL as The Darkest Light (an old member who isn't really around anymore), and was utterly confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  43. #793

  44. #794

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    what TDL stand for in this context???

    uWu
    The Dark Lord, i.e. discord me xD
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  45. #795

    Re: S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Good job lol.

    Also, I totally read TDL as The Darkest Light (an old member who isn't really around anymore), and was utterly confused.
    I miss TDL
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •