S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread) - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    the fact he poisoned any1 at all is scummy...
    I think I get it though, I'm imagining a dude thinking "OH FUCK I HAVE A GAME TO PLAY" briefly reading over day, and submitting an action in a hurry.

so u think i lied about hiding on n1? and that i just shot gyrlander? that could mean that a) im a coward who hasn't used his ability and just said i did for shits and giggles b) im a different PR role
    We have zero idea if you are actually coward or not, there's no way to confirm your while your alive, short of trying to shoot you, which as stated before, is a dumb ass idea.
    We KNOW macdougall's role as poisoner/chemist
    We KNOW ganelon is some form of blacksmith or gunsmith
    I KNOW that I'm tracker, and have left sufficient feedback and crumbs to evident for that.
    We KNOW auwt and varcron are citizens.
    You and I are the only unknowns in terms of actual ability, but it makes perfect sense for me to be tracker, coward is a total flex slot in terms of role list composition, it could just as easily be bus driver, tailor, drug dealer, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    The fact that you are having a gun is also annyoing me a bit :

Lets imagine we lynch Ceko and Ganelon die from poison.
    Who do remain?

DW (with a gun)
    Varcron (citizen)
    Auwt (citizen)
    macdougall (poisoner)

And now what if DW is the scum?

He can kill 2 guys meaning, he could be in a 1v1 situation, which in any case could ultimately make DW win as scum
    This is true, however talking about this isn't very helpful from my PoV because I am town. But, hypothetically if I were scum, I could use my factional on macdougall and my gun on a cit or vice versa, forcing a 1v1 between me and the remaining citizen.
    To prevent this from everyone else's PoV, you'd be force to effectively no-lynch today, because lynching ganelon doesn't confirm macdougall as being poisoner 100%.
    I'm not going to get trapped in the no-lynch cycle again, unlike third line butterfly.

I find it strange you called Macdougall firstly Chemist and then Poisoner, are you forcing yourself to believe he is poisoner and not Chemist or?
    Bruv, it was 1AM when I wrote that, also I was under the impression that (poisoner) in the role list is just the standard name used for the role, and are effectively interchangeable, the name chemist is just flavor, right?

almost looks like TMI-confident scum. however, if he's scum he'll die at EOD anyway. if DW is scum (which I doubt), then gane lost us the game lol.

im considering a gane lynch. if he flips town, we'll know for sure he was poisoned. we'll also have 5 players left at EOD instead of 4, so if DW is scum he won't be able to win a 1v1. mac would have no choice but to shoot DW or a citizen. DW won't be able to shoot me because I'll hide behind mac. if DW doesn't use his gun on mac, then we lynch DW.
    Uhhhhhh we don't know for sure if he was poisoned then, unless the poison kill happens before the lynch kill, which is something that should be cleared up with host @AIVION
    Mac dies in either this lynch, or tonight, there's no scenario where either scum or town would leave him alive, too risky, unless they wanted to force a pointless 1v1 for shits and giggles.

Those are the current issues from my pov :

Why did Ganelon tunnel Varcron and lynchlist ceko and me ? Susp, considering we both claiming citizen
    Why did Ganelon randomly give a gun to DW ?

Why did DW purposely/not purposely :
    -Use both Poisoner and Chemist to describe Macdougall ?
    -Omit to mention himself winning a 1v1 tie (look at below)

Would scum Ceko actually kill Gyrlander purposely in order to make himself confirmed not scum?

Would Macdougall fake claim poisoner? I find it strange that he still went on someone considering how late Ganelon reacted ?
    1.) as said before, ganelon just didn't realize that you and varcron were confirmed town, as for the tunnel, I still don't really know where that came from.
    2.) Probably because I was one of his top town reads, and knows that I can logically deduce how to best use the gun.
    3.) Because I thought they were interchangeable/ tired boi hours
    4.) Because I don't want to erode town's confidence with silly hypotheticals
    5.) I'm not sure, but if it's the case, ceko could be basically any role, which is a uncomfortable thought.
    6.) Probably not, town fake claiming poisoner in this scenario doesn't make any sense, and if he was scum, he would just claim investigative or cc ceko or somethin', no reason to out yourself as poisoner when you have two players (myself and ceko) who don't leave feedback.

ok, i see what u mean. i just know that i'm town, so im just narrowing down the PR pool.

if some1 thinks they can convince town that i'm scum!Coward, or not Coward at all lmao, go ahead. looking at u DW ;)

i rly think DW is taking a similar approach to me on day 2, which makes him look townie. the only difference between us is our perspectives. town!DW knows for sure that DW is the only confirmed town PR, while town!ceko knows for sure that ceko is the only confirmed town PR.
    There's no reliable way to prove that you're coward or not, hence why I suggest lynching you first. You're an unknown.
    Side note: I really don't like that first line, it's a bit too confident for my tastes.

The safest lynch at this point to not throw anything could be Ganelon.

We lynch Ganelon, 5 players remains.

If DW is a scum, then he could kill 2 other ppls.
    Leaving himself in a tough 1v2

If Ceko is a scum, then he can kill 1 ppl (+1 if DW shoot someone)
    Same goes for mac.
    In any case we enter in a 1v2 SvT situation

In case DW and Ceko both stay alive, we might get some problems tho.

Imagine one of the citi die from DW's given shot, then DW would accuse Ceko from deliberatly hiding on a Citi
    But Ceko could just claim he didnt.

Either Varcron or me will die tonight, and the other one will have to tie-break and that wont be simple, if the game doesnt end D2
    Town!worlds shoots macdougall 100% of the time, and I think scum!worlds does too, because macdougall just poisons me tonight in that scenario. If I were scum then I'd shoot macdougall and a cit, leaving it to be a 1v1 to solve between me and ceko, I die that day regardless, so we lynch ceko, and town cit is the only one who remains, right?
    @AIVION If scum dies from poison and a townie is lynched in a 1v2 scenario, would the remaining townie win? Or would the lynch happen before the poison kill?

i'm glad ur considering every angle. but why would DW shoot me tonight? since i'm basically a confirmed coward, DW and mac will have no choice after gane's lynch but to go after each other. town!mac needs to poison DW. town!mac can't poison me. if gane gets lynched today, then just lynch me. scum!DW will die to poison immediately after and the citizens will be the only players remaining. giving town the victory.
    You're not confirmed coward though, from anyone's PoV. And that seems to be the only thing that can go wrong with what we have all planned up :/
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

2. ISO #702
    Ganelon

There is no point to lynching me, there is absolutely zero chance of me not dying at EoD unless you think two people in this setup are both lying for some reason. Like if you think I’m lying that means you think Mac is lying, and that cannot be as at least one of us is GUARANTEED to be town.

3. ISO #703
    Ganelon

The only way I could survive is if Mac is actually a drug dealer. But why the fuck would he lie about poisoning me as a drug dealer

4. ISO #704

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    The only way I could survive is if Mac is actually a drug dealer. But why the fuck would he lie about poisoning me as a drug dealer
    Yeah that'd be pretty fuckin' odd,
    hence why I'm convinced mac is a poisoner
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #705

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I think I get it though, I'm imagining a dude thinking "OH FUCK I HAVE A GAME TO PLAY" briefly reading over day, and submitting an action in a hurry.

We have zero idea if you are actually coward or not, there's no way to confirm your while your alive, short of trying to shoot you, which as stated before, is a dumb ass idea.
    We KNOW macdougall's role as poisoner/chemist
    We KNOW ganelon is some form of blacksmith or gunsmith
    I KNOW that I'm tracker, and have left sufficient feedback and crumbs to evident for that.
    We KNOW auwt and varcron are citizens.
    You and I are the only unknowns in terms of actual ability, but it makes perfect sense for me to be tracker, coward is a total flex slot in terms of role list composition, it could just as easily be bus driver, tailor, drug dealer, etc.

This is true, however talking about this isn't very helpful from my PoV because I am town. But, hypothetically if I were scum, I could use my factional on macdougall and my gun on a cit or vice versa, forcing a 1v1 between me and the remaining citizen.
    To prevent this from everyone else's PoV, you'd be force to effectively no-lynch today, because lynching ganelon doesn't confirm macdougall as being poisoner 100%.
    I'm not going to get trapped in the no-lynch cycle again, unlike third line butterfly.

Bruv, it was 1AM when I wrote that, also I was under the impression that (poisoner) in the role list is just the standard name used for the role, and are effectively interchangeable, the name chemist is just flavor, right?

Uhhhhhh we don't know for sure if he was poisoned then, unless the poison kill happens before the lynch kill, which is something that should be cleared up with host @AIVION
    Mac dies in either this lynch, or tonight, there's no scenario where either scum or town would leave him alive, too risky, unless they wanted to force a pointless 1v1 for shits and giggles.

1.) as said before, ganelon just didn't realize that you and varcron were confirmed town, as for the tunnel, I still don't really know where that came from.
    2.) Probably because I was one of his top town reads, and knows that I can logically deduce how to best use the gun.
    3.) Because I thought they were interchangeable/ tired boi hours
    4.) Because I don't want to erode town's confidence with silly hypotheticals
    5.) I'm not sure, but if it's the case, ceko could be basically any role, which is a uncomfortable thought.
    6.) Probably not, town fake claiming poisoner in this scenario doesn't make any sense, and if he was scum, he would just claim investigative or cc ceko or somethin', no reason to out yourself as poisoner when you have two players (myself and ceko) who don't leave feedback.

There's no reliable way to prove that you're coward or not, hence why I suggest lynching you first. You're an unknown.
    Side note: I really don't like that first line, it's a bit too confident for my tastes.

Town!worlds shoots macdougall 100% of the time, and I think scum!worlds does too, because macdougall just poisons me tonight in that scenario. If I were scum then I'd shoot macdougall and a cit, leaving it to be a 1v1 to solve between me and ceko, I die that day regardless, so we lynch ceko, and town cit is the only one who remains, right?
    @AIVION If scum dies from poison and a townie is lynched in a 1v2 scenario, would the remaining townie win? Or would the lynch happen before the poison kill?

You're not confirmed coward though, from anyone's PoV. And that seems to be the only thing that can go wrong with what we have all planned up :/
    why would town!gane lie about being poisoned?

6. ISO #706

why would town!gane lie about being poisoned?
    I don't think he would, there's no good reason too.
    But we would know 100% for sure if we lynched someone else or no-lynched today, and ganelon still dropped dead
    fucketh me in the ass

7. ISO #707

i don't like how ur clearing mac from his 6 posts and night action lol. i also don't like how ur interpreting his night action as townie. nullreading him for submitting a night action makes more sense IMO.

only reason i don't wanna be lynched rn is because of this question:

wait. say that scum!DW shoots two people and makes it a 1v1 between him and mac. however, DW gets poisoned. what happens after they both vote each other? does scum just automatically win a 1v1 tie? @AIVION

my "2v2" question wasn't answered before, but THIS question demands an answer.

8. ISO #708

i don't like how ur clearing mac from his 6 posts and night action lol. i also don't like how ur interpreting his night action as townie. nullreading him for submitting a night action makes more sense IMO.

I never said I've "cleared him" I said I could "understand" him, don't tryta twist what I say man, ain't cool.

also fair, that's a fair question to ask, not too dissimilar to what I asked host too, lmao
    fucketh me in the ass

9. ISO #709

I don't think he would, there's no good reason too.
    But we would know 100% for sure if we lynched someone else or no-lynched today, and ganelon still dropped dead
    if scum automatically win a 1v1 tie even if they're poisoned that day, i might consider this.

10. ISO #710

also, wouldn't scum!mac just want to kill as many towns as he possibly can?

11. ISO #711

also, wouldn't scum!mac just want to kill as many towns as he possibly can?
    Well yeah, but targeting gane can make sense from a town!pov as well as a scum!pov, it's shitty play from a town perspective, but at least he's getting his night action in in his pov
    fucketh me in the ass

12. ISO #712

I never said I've "cleared him" I said I could "understand" him, don't tryta twist what I say man, ain't cool.

also fair, that's a fair question to ask, not too dissimilar to what I asked host too, lmao
    i did this a lot as town last game lol. for example, i thought secondpassing was "scumreading" another player when he was just building a soft case against her. that was unintentionally crude wording from my part...

varc voted aami day 1 to just "reaction test," not to lynch. that's what he means by ur vote on him being similar.

forgive me if my wording was crude, varc.
    i've been trying to avoid doing that too, lol

13. ISO #713

i did this a lot as town last game lol. for example, i thought secondpassing was "scumreading" another player when he was just building a soft case against her. that was unintentionally crude wording from my part...

i've been trying to avoid doing that too, lol
    in the end, i just don't like being scumread more than mac xD.

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

what happens if DW gets lynched today?

1) gane dies to poison
    2) scum!ceko can kill mac, but mac will just poison ceko gg ez?? unless u rly think im a scum coward, OR straight up lied about my role.
    regardless, i'll die tomorrow to a lynch or poison. citizens will need to lynch mac. if one citizen dies, then me and the other citizen will lynch mac. but mac can fake-claim about getting poisoned when i hide behind him, when he targeted nobody at all.

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

Re : Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

what happens if DW gets lynched today?

1) gane dies to poison
    2) scum!ceko can kill mac, but mac will just poison ceko gg ez?? unless u rly think im a scum coward, OR straight up lied about my role.
    Actually that sounds better, but we still couldnt detect who is telling the truth between you and mac

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

if i'm not town!coward, then wtf am i lol. lynching DW means it's unlikely that electromaniacscum!ceko exists.

my play on day 1 clearly showed i didn't like gyr. obviously it's not stone-cold evidence that i'm a coward, but it's better than the zero evidence that i could be something else.

still waiting on aivi's answer....

21. ISO #721

if i'm not town!coward, then wtf am i lol. lynching DW means it's unlikely that electromaniacscum!ceko exists.

my play on day 1 clearly showed i didn't like gyr. obviously it's not stone-cold evidence that i'm a coward, but it's better than the zero evidence that i could be something else.

still waiting on aivi's answer....
    i don't wanna rush u lol, i just don't want town to attack me for not including that statement. i already said im open to getting myself lynched today.

22. ISO #722

Re: Re : Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

I believe scum will either shoot Varcron or me since we are the only confirmed 100% town members tho.
    Btw havent seen Varcron yet, I hope he joins us tonight.
    Sorry, I was in no shape to do anything else yesterday after my last post, so I took a bit longer off than I usually would.

23. ISO #723

Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

i'll be very surprised if we get to 4 players and town lynches me over mac.
    My pov you are way townier than mac, but your claim was so sudden that it couldve been opportunism
    I dont believe you faked your role, but your alignment is atm kinda... shaky ?

I will have to look deeper on D1 to see how you react to Wiisp

24. ISO #724

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

My pov you are way townier than mac, but your claim was so sudden that it couldve been opportunism
    I dont believe you faked your role, but your alignment is atm kinda... shaky ?

I will have to look deeper on D1 to see how you react to Wiisp
    eh, at that time i thought claiming quickly was best since scum knows i'm a coward. i considered faking being bussed, but that wouldn't work because no one else would claim to be bussed. and i'd probably be scumread for giving out false info like that.

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

PLS respond to my like 50 posts where i explored lynching mac, then gane, then me, then DW
    i'm wholly against my lynch until AIVI answers my question. DW can make it a weird 1v1 IF he's scum. i know it's very unlikely, but i want to consider all angles here.

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

DW has sounded pretty townie so far, but i can't completely trust him yet. especially if he wants me dead today. u realize gyr was one of my highest scumreads. i already said in my lw that i hid behind him because he "barely interacted with wisp." yes, i submitted my night action BEFORE reading the weird PR trap wisp set for gyr. but, i thoroughly explained my night action and even wrote a lengthy lw, which scum typically wouldn't do since they most likely won't die on night 1.
    Writing a fake lw n1 is a good play for scum, banana did it in third line, and there are tons of examples of others doing it as well.
    Effort is not alignment indicative, ever.
    fucketh me in the ass

30. ISO #730

PLS respond to my like 50 posts where i explored lynching mac, then gane, then me, then DW
    It doesn't make sense lynching mac then shooting you. Gane is already poisoned so you could just "hide" behind one of us and avoid the shot if we lynch mac.

I say today lynch ceko>shoot mac (gane dies too) then we take it from there.

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

mac can shoot DW first. check the Order of Operations (OoO).
    A ) MAC guilty : If we lynch you, then DW try to shoot mac and mac shoot DW first, then its Varcron and me going on Mac.

B ) DW guilty : If we lynch you, mac poison DW, DW shoot 2 of us. => 1v1 but DW die at the end of the next day (I do not know how to plurality vote work in that case)

C ) GANELON guilty : He dies, claimed being poisoned.

D ) CEKO guilty : We lynch you right now.

Varcron and Auwt : Safe citizens.

This looks good, i just do not know about this
    Last edited by Auwt; June 13th, 2020 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Remake A)

33. ISO #733

Yes, if I were scum I would be in an advantageous position, but it's equally advantageous if I am town from your PoV.
    I'm not going to advocate for my death unless I can confirm with absolute certainty that it'll lead to a town victory, which it won't in part because we don't know ceko's role for certain
    fucketh me in the ass

34. ISO #734

A ) MAC guilty : If we lynch you, then DW try to shoot mac and mac shoot DW first, then its Varcron and me going on Mac.

B ) DW guilty : If we lynch you, mac poison DW, DW shoot 2 of us. => 1v1 but DW die at the end of the next day (I do not know how to plurality vote work in that case)

C ) GANELON guilty : He dies, claimed being poisoned.

D ) CEKO guilty : We lynch you right now.

Varcron and Auwt : Safe citizens.

This looks good, i just do not know about this
    Just to clarify, "you" represents Ceko in this post.

35. ISO #735
    Ganelon

-vote theoneceko

please grant me death and lynch someone

36. ISO #736

-vote theoneceko

please grant me death and lynch someone
    If you're scum then all of this speculation would've been for nothing lmao
    fucketh me in the ass

37. ISO #737
    Ganelon

This is prolly the weirdest post I’ve ever written in my FM career but here goes nothing.
    I am Scum.

AIVION asked me if I wanted to concede because I got poisoned and was going to die anyways. I was really determined to win this one and wanted to push the fuck out of Varcron today and was going to pocket DW by giving him a gun. I was extremely disappointed when I heard I got poisoned but I’d already made up my mind as to what I was going to do, and decided that I would try to push Varcron to get him lynched anyways. I figured I would either get lynched quick or that Varc would. I didn’t realize it was impossible to push him until after Auwt pointed out that there were three Citizens were dead, and when I found out that Mac poisoned me I honestly lost the will tonplay. I’m sorry I didn’t concede when I should’ve and that I let you guys speculate needlessly even though the game was already over; i apologize for doing that.

Anyways Varc you played really well this game, and DW too. I had to back off from scumreading DW on d1 or else I would’ve gotten lynched. I tried towards EOD1 to save Wiisp and I maybe would’ve succeeded if I had been a bit luckier, but I wasn’t and this is the world we find ourselves in.
    I killed Gyrlander because honestly Gyrlanders death looks good for Varcron and I was hoping to use that to push him. Because Gyrlander didn’t vote Wiisp.

38. ISO #738

This is prolly the weirdest post I’ve ever written in my FM career but here goes nothing.
    I am Scum.

AIVION asked me if I wanted to concede because I got poisoned and was going to die anyways. I was really determined to win this one and wanted to push the fuck out of Varcron today and was going to pocket DW by giving him a gun. I was extremely disappointed when I heard I got poisoned but I’d already made up my mind as to what I was going to do, and decided that I would try to push Varcron to get him lynched anyways. I figured I would either get lynched quick or that Varc would. I didn’t realize it was impossible to push him until after Auwt pointed out that there were three Citizens were dead, and when I found out that Mac poisoned me I honestly lost the will tonplay. I’m sorry I didn’t concede when I should’ve and that I let you guys speculate needlessly even though the game was already over; i apologize for doing that.

Anyways Varc you played really well this game, and DW too. I had to back off from scumreading DW on d1 or else I would’ve gotten lynched. I tried towards EOD1 to save Wiisp and I maybe would’ve succeeded if I had been a bit luckier, but I wasn’t and this is the world we find ourselves in.
    I killed Gyrlander because honestly Gyrlanders death looks good for Varcron and I was hoping to use that to push him. Because Gyrlander didn’t vote Wiisp.
    hah, nice

-vote theoneceko

It's the easiest lynch to get off with who we have here.

gg everyone
    fucketh me in the ass

39. ISO #739

I am Scum.

i honestly like that u kept playing lol. cuz why tf not LMAO. gg UwU

-vote Ganelon
    to make it official i guess???

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

-vote Ganelon
    Nah you right.

-vote Ganelon

gg everyone.
    fucketh me in the ass

42. ISO #742

i honestly like that u kept playing lol. cuz why tf not LMAO. gg UwU

-vote Ganelon
    also, all the speculation u caused showed how tie situations can be rly tricky. if u want, u can try to fix that lol. altho that'd be super complicated.

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

I am Scum.

I'm actually kinda proud that I called out both scum this game for once

It sort of sucks you died to an AFK, I would have liked to keep playing this and figuring it out, but y'know.

-vote Ganelon

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750