S-FM 301: Standoff (Game Thread) - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    @Wiisp PLEASE SHOW WHERE U BREADCRUMBED UR ROLE. i gotta leave soon, if i see nothing from u my vote's going on YOU

you're a representative for MU champs, so i expect better play from town!wisp.
    dont do me like that lol
    different settings, and very little posts to shift through
    my first post was supposed to be a hint that I was a cop
    what do u want me to do in one hour

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Hi
    This very first post?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    This very first post?
    I mean cops say "hi", right?
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    ohh I meant my n0 thing lmao
    I start every game with Hi regardless of my alignment
    That's such a shite low effort crumb. Ya really gotta leave a trackable trail to show off later
    fucketh me in the ass

10. ISO #360
    Ganelon

This train smells like BS to me. I really don’t like Varcron and Ceko for the way they’re pushing it, lol.

Get the fuck off this train. If you guys lynch a PR claim I will shoot myself. You think scum would claim a PR to save themselves?? That’s more likely to get them killed seeing as only 3 PRd are possible, and they have to claim their exact role to make sure that an investigator doesn’t show up. Even then, they could be caught in their lie. Lol no sane scum would claim on d1, especially not early on.

Varcron just feels like rabid scum pissed off at being scumread for BS reasons. That happens a lot with scum: if they feel you didn’t provide a reason it frustrates them to no end as it prevents them from defending themselves properly

Ceko is pushing this Wiisp train without interacting with Varcron much; this to me suggests that they’re teamed.

11. ISO #361
    Ganelon

-vote Varcron

12. ISO #362

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    This train smells like BS to me. I really don’t like Varcron and Ceko for the way they’re pushing it, lol.

Get the fuck off this train. If you guys lynch a PR claim I will shoot myself. You think scum would claim a PR to save themselves?? That’s more likely to get them killed seeing as only 3 PRd are possible, and they have to claim their exact role to make sure that an investigator doesn’t show up. Even then, they could be caught in their lie. Lol no sane scum would claim on d1, especially not early on.

Varcron just feels like rabid scum pissed off at being scumread for BS reasons. That happens a lot with scum: if they feel you didn’t provide a reason it frustrates them to no end as it prevents them from defending themselves properly

Ceko is pushing this Wiisp train without interacting with Varcron much; this to me suggests that they’re teamed.
    You seem to forget something

Scum invest is possible this game, as with all PR's

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364
    Ganelon

I think I know who I’m killing tonight...

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    If Wiisp is scum, you're next.

If Wiisp is town, the defense from them made me think otherwise with how apathetic it is.
    No. You can go die.

17. ISO #367

I shall vote who I think is scum, and avoid voting my townreads.
    I will vote Wiisp or Gyrlander as of this moment.
    If you want me vote with you, pick one
    fucketh me in the ass

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

If Wiisp is town, the defense from them made me think otherwise with how apathetic it is.
    That's what I've been saying!
    fucketh me in the ass

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

OKIDOKIES LEMME CLEAR UP THE WIISP VOTE CONFUSION

wisp was at L-4 (DW) when he made his roleclaim. however, wisp made the roleclaim like two minutes after gyr unvoted to put him at L-4.

it's possible wisp thought he was at L-3 when he roleclaimed.
    Either way that means he didn't read, which is bad.

I just want a good defense ffs, you're making yourself get lynched.

24. ISO #374
    Ganelon

I’m not lynching a lurker, fuck this meta of lynching lurkers every game, we almost did it last game, I’m not about to engage in it again. There is no way I’m voting Wiisp today, not with this Bs coming from Varcron and Ceko.

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

I’m not lynching a lurker, fuck this meta of lynching lurkers every game, we almost did it last game, I’m not about to engage in it again. There is no way I’m voting Wiisp today, not with this Bs coming from Varcron and Ceko.
    Where's the BS? Please do show me Wiisps defense and low effort attack.

28. ISO #378

OKIDOKIES LEMME CLEAR UP THE WIISP VOTE CONFUSION

wisp was at L-4 (DW) when he made his roleclaim. however, wisp made the roleclaim like two minutes after gyr unvoted to put him at L-4.

it's possible wisp thought he was at L-3 when he roleclaimed.
    There's not a lot of difference between L-3 and L-4 this game. Except for the fact it took us two whole days to get someone (besides RVSing you) past L-3.
    fucketh me in the ass

29. ISO #379

Wiisp isn't lurking? Wtf?
    fucketh me in the ass

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Why would I be okey with a train I'm not fond of?
    Hence why I said "fair enough" in my original post about it
    fucketh me in the ass

34. ISO #384
    Ganelon

YOU LITERALLY JUST SAID THAT DW GAVE YOU GOOD VIBES

-vote Wiisp

Flailing scum resorting to DW after you just townread him.
    This is total BS, town flip their reads all the time, only scum are consistent, because they can be. Scum Barcron is simultaneously buddying Dw with this post and aloo with the post where he said he was wary of being pocketed by DW

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

i need to go. it's possible wisp is a BAD lynch. no one has considered that wisp is from a diff site, and that we're scumreading him for not fitting into our meta. i wish we had time to explore other scum candidates. unfortunately, i think WAY too much attention has been put on wisp by DW and varc.

gane sounds super townie right now. some clear sides have been taken, which is fantastic.

38. ISO #388

This is total BS, town flip their reads all the time, only scum are consistent, because they can be. Scum Barcron is simultaneously buddying Dw with this post and aloo with the post where he said he was wary of being pocketed by DW
    Town should be flipping views after major revelations, rereading the thread, flips, etc. Basically when new information is available or reanalyzed
    None of that happened in the past like hour besides what he claimed, which would be information that he would already know
    fucketh me in the ass

39. ISO #389
    Ganelon

If Wiisp is scum at EOD I can most likely say that you are his scummate protecting him.

Then again, I see where you're coming from with the potential bussing, but the leads you have are loose strings.
    Lmao I’ve been discrediting and trying to scumpaint Wiisp since the start of the game how can you say a goofy thing like this?

40. ISO #390

If scum you've obviously tried defending your buddy, either that or you've succesfully pocketted Wiisp

Read #109 btw Gane

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

i need to go. it's possible wisp is a BAD lynch. no one has considered that wisp is from a diff site, and that we're scumreading him for not fitting into our meta. i wish we had time to explore other scum candidates. unfortunately, i think WAY too much attention has been put on wisp by DW and varc.

gane sounds super townie right now. some clear sides have been taken, which is fantastic.
    I haven't metaread wiisp at all, besides that stupid little jab about using pr instead of tpr
    fucketh me in the ass

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

u fully convinced me varc is scum.

-vote Varcron

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400
    Ganelon

All for voting me but no reason given, awesome!

-vote Wiisp

Claim or die.
    This is not scummy. Scum LITERALLY have TMI and can just make up reasons. That looks more like lazy town to me. Also notice how he told him to claim - pR hunting - and then gets mad when Wiisp claimed a strong town role (Investigator). Lol