Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I agree with this, I need to get to fixing that too

I don't really like the amount of people saying that Varcron is scum without actually saying why

Looking at Wiisp/Gane
    i mean, i'm getting scum vibes from u as usual lol. i don't like lurking no matter what ur alignment is. but yes, explanations from wisp/gane would be appreciated. uwu

3. ISO #253

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Tbh I went back and reread the post I was referring to and it doesn’t seem so bad to me anymore, I misinterpreted the context. I don’t think it’s AI.

About DW: Inb4 someone goes ‘Mag is flip flopping again!’ Honestly rereading that I’ve been pretty wrong
    about dw. His comment on Varcron is him being terrified at the prospects of having to push someone who in his view always acts scummy. In a setup with only one mislynch makes sense - I’m never lynching DW this game

Gyrlander is I’ pretty sure playing his town game here. He just feels like someone who doesn’t give a shit if he gets townread or not. Like I said last game, usually that comes from town.
    Pretty spot on, glad ya came around
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    For some reason out of all the people I'd prefer lynching either Auwt, dw or Varcron.
    Mind explainin' why?

Also HOLY SHIT, it's less than a few hours from EoD and we're completely split in what to do. We need to get an actual train going if we want to get any pressure or any claims on anyone
    -vote wiisp

Feels like they're just giving out town points rather than scumhunting, and to me seems to be posting in a very passive way.

Let's get this train going gogogogo
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Pretty spot on, glad ya came around

Mind explainin' why?

Also HOLY SHIT, it's less than a few hours from EoD and we're completely split in what to do. We need to get an actual train going if we want to get any pressure or any claims on anyone
    -vote wiisp

Feels like they're just giving out town points rather than scumhunting, and to me seems to be posting in a very passive way.

Let's get this train going gogogogo
    hmm idk. maybe ur right about wisp.

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266
    Ganelon

Varcron should die for saying I didn’t provide reasons for scumreading him.
    And @Wiisp let’s hesr your roleclaim?

17. ISO #267
    Ganelon

I will probably kms if this ends in a tie.

18. ISO #268

-unvote

Don't worry, it's too late now.
    You fuckin'....

Ugh
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

You fuckin'....

Ugh
    Screw you buddy
    -vote gyrlander

My mans ruining potential trains and shit
    fucketh me in the ass

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    I am all for voting Vacron honestly
    and I dont need to roleclaim
    I'm not a real train anymore
    Ugh why do you appear so apathetic to me?
    how do I vote again?
    Use the code [vote][\vote] and put a username inbetween the brackets but use a "/" instead of a "\"
    fucketh me in the ass

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

? I never said I was commited to the train in any way.
    I suppose, but I'm just irritated that you were perfectly fine with stopping a potential train from building up
    man u guys are no fun
    I am literally playing like a PR
    I am the investigator
    Yeah I don't buy it. TPR laying low is soo 2016. Also you said "PR" instead of "TPR", scum slip anyone?
    fucketh me in the ass

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

wth is a goofy scum?
    Every game I play differently, regardless of my alignment
    sometimes my PR does affect that

and especially given that my role can
    1. Find Vanillas
    2. Find Power Roles that can only be Red
    3. Catch Lies
    Your rolecard says that you can be Patriot or Loyalist, AND you detect exact roles

So you only find exact roles, not the two you mentioned.

35. ISO #285
    Ganelon

That train on Gyrlander is terrible btw, wth is that lol. Get off that train NOW

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

That train on Gyrlander is terrible btw, wth is that lol. Get off that train NOW
    Why?
    fucketh me in the ass

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289
    Ganelon

Why?
    Gyrlander doesn’t give a shit if he gets townread or not, most of the time that comes from town. And he’s not nothing scummy, unlike Varcron here who is literally lying in the thread

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

Gyrlander doesn’t give a shit if he gets townread or not, most of the time that comes from town. And he’s not nothing scummy, unlike Varcron here who is literally lying in the thread
    This is the point where you universally scumread me and mislynch someone who has already claimed via breadcrumb.

42. ISO #292

Not as awful as the train on me. Wiisp literally hasn't quoted anything other than being like "he's a wolf lol"
    Yeah I'm not voting Varcron today, seems town to me so far, but I'm definitely rereading after lynch, AS EVERYONE SHOULD.
    fucketh me in the ass

43. ISO #293

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

ok. time for me to actually be decisive

gane - he's overreacting as usual. however, his response to one of my questions was very townie.
    mac - im gonna take a page from frinckles's book and TOWNCORE this lurker. i can't explain more on why i townread him or i will have officially broken the rules
    wisp - yea, i don't buy DW's reason for scumreading wisp. he's been driving discussion and expressed worries about a lack of discussion
    varc - as usual, everyone's scumreading u, but i haven't seen anything very alarming from you. however, i haven't seen strong townie posts from u either. this applies to this game and every game i played with town!varc.
    auwt - hasn't done much game-solving but he's new
    gyr - he could be town, but i just don't like his playstyle. i could be having the same issue with gyr as i did with town!frinckles last game. i need to be decisive and i don't want to have just one scum read, so he's orange.
    DW - i'm just going to take a side here. he attacked my two strongest townreads for reasons i consider to be weak. he's not pushing as strongly as he did in that one game i played with town!DW, but that could just be caused by this game's inactivity

watch scum be in my null reads ._. and watch me get scumread for using a "scum tactic" (thank you @secondpassing for teaching me about that uwu)

44. ISO #294

If you would be so kind as to point out those lies, I would be grateful
    fucketh me in the ass

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

I suppose, but I'm just irritated that you were perfectly fine with stopping a potential train from building up

Yeah I don't buy it. TPR laying low is soo 2016. Also you said "PR" instead of "TPR", scum slip anyone?
    very weak reason to scumread some1. yea, i'm liking my DW vote a lot more now.

48. ISO #298
    Ganelon

This train is Varcron or Wiisp. I’m pretty sure this interaction is SvS. It smells like. bullshit bussing to me. Scum got caught with their pants down and they’re trying to get massive town points by bussing one another. Risky but highly rewarding strat. You can literally just look and see how unwilling they’ve been to vote one another bit now suddenly Varcron wants to vote Wiisp and vice versa lmao, if that’s not bussing I don’t know what is

49. ISO #299
    Ganelon

This is the point where you universally scumread me and mislynch someone who has already claimed via breadcrumb.
    What

50. ISO #300

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i need to leave in ~30 minutes. i'll leave my vote here for now.

-vote deathworlds
    You're saying that wiisp is driving discussion and expressing concerns about acitivity, when I've been doing the same exact thing.
    Bruh
    fucketh me in the ass