{Ban List} Drapoel: 1-S2-1-667761
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Drapoel: 1-S2-1-667761

Account Name: SarahScreams
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-10693951
    In-Game Name: Sarah Screams
    Informant in slot #6, replay hotkley Everyone (E)

Crimes Committed: made some false cheating accusations, then left the game during night 2.

Your Account Name: Player
    Summary:
    Sarah was Informant #6, I was Dragon Head #11 with in-game name of "Rachyl".
    Day 1. Sarah says "hi Rachyl"
    Night 1. Sarah says in Triad chat "rachyl you bitch"
    Day 2. Sarah says "drapoel is playing on multiple computers. rachyl is his smurf". Sarah then mutes me, Rachyl #11.
    Night 2. Sarah says in Triad chat: "Rachyl im reporting you at SC2MAFIA.COM" and leaves the game.

It just so happens that despite leaving, Sarah was targeted by BD and was hit by SK. Game outcome was likely not altered by the leaving, because BD selected to bus Sarah prior to her leaving the game. Nevertheless, this false accusation and leaving the game because of it is not appropriate.

Don't know if accusations against drapoeL have a foundation, but guessing (wrongly) about other players and leaving the game is not the proper way of handling a suspected cheat.

-Mafia- (8074).SC2Replay

Edit 6/9 - additional insanity SarahGoingInsane.png
    Last edited by PQRnHack; June 9th, 2020 at 04:46 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: SarahScreams: 1-S2-1-10693951

On d1 Drapoel spams "SarahNigger" to troll SarahScreams. Several players express the unfounded notion that drapoel must have multiple accounts in the game.
    On n1 you spam "SarahNigger" in the triad chat. Presumably because you want a spy to think Drapoel is triad. However, Sarah thinks you're a Drapoel alt account and ends up quitting n2, saying she will report you.

I don't see any rules broken by SarahScreams. Unfortunate miscommunication between you.

Drapoel
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-667761
    Crime: Griefing
    Recommendation: Upgrade to BLx2

History: recently got a WLx4 for griefing and leavetraining. Also has another leavetrain and 2 gamethrows in the past.
    Summary:
    He spams so aggressively that the town ends up lynching him on d2 for it, and the other reported player ends up quitting. I think this level of spam reaches the criteria of "trolling to the point of the game being ruined".
    Spoiler : Log :

I 00:16 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahScreams?
    I 00:17 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL MOre like
    I 00:20 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahNigger
    I 00:21 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahNigger
    I 00:21 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahNigger
    I 00:27 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahNigger
    I 00:27 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahNigger
    I 00:28 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahNigger
    I 00:29 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahNigger
    I 00:32 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL nigger whoer
    I 00:33 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL niggerwhore
    I 00:35 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL nigger whoer
    I 00:36 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL nigger shore
    I 00:37 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahN igger
    I 00:38 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNigger
    I 00:39 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahN iggerSarahNigger
    I 00:45 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL -SarahNigger
    I 00:57 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL ^
    I 01:37 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahN iggerSarahNigger
    I 01:38 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahN iggerSarahNigger
    I 01:39 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahNiggerSarahNigger
    I 01:39 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahNigger
    I 01:39 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahNigger
    I 01:40 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahNigger
    I 01:41 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahNiggerSarahNigger
    I 01:44 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahNigger
    I 01:50 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Sarah Enhoy sucking some fat negroe cock
    I 01:51 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahN iggerSarahNigger
    I 01:52 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahN iggerSarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNigger
    I 01:53 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahN iggerSarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNigger
    I 01:54 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahN iggerSarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNigger
    I 01:55 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahN iggerSarahNiggerSarahNiggerSarahNigger
    I 01:56 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL SarahNigger
    I 01:57 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL -lw
    I 03:09 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice and balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 03:16 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL LOL
    I 03:35 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have scuh a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 03:35 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have scuh a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 03:45 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 03:46 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 03:46 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 03:47 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 03:47 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 03:48 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 03:48 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 03:53 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL no
    I 03:55 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL I was bussed tho
    I 04:04 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Does Sarah masturbate? Probably
    I 04:06 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL but shes a nigger
    I 04:13 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL nigger
    I 04:14 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL nigger
    I 04:15 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL nigger
    I 04:15 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL nigger
    I 04:29 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL ^
    I 04:31 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 04:31 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 04:32 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 04:32 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 04:42 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL *sex*
    I 04:43 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL *sex
    I 04:44 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL *sex*****************
    I 04:55 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL I'm your town gov negroes
    I 04:58 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL I'm Mason Leader
    I 05:01 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL a cult save with no auditor?
    I 05:03 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Fucking garbage
    I 05:03 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 05:04 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 05:04 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 05:05 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 05:05 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 05:19 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL its a 50 50
    I 05:30 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL fucking town lost n1, what a fucking negroe save
    I 05:35 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL bet this was a biased lynch
    I 05:36 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 05:37 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 05:37 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 05:38 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 05:39 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 05:39 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 05:40 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 05:40 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 05:41 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    I 05:41 [Skwirl]Drapoel ALL Wow Sarah, you have such a nice balanced save! Congratulations you nigger loving whore
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Drapoel: 1-S2-1-667761

Quite sad, I'll be honest, aamirus might want to wash to cum out of his eyes to see that this game was in no way griefed, I claimed my roll on stand, I left a will, the save was garbage and my role was almost useless, since there was no auditor to convert people into citizens for me to convert, no important information was being drowned out in the spam and MOST IMPORTANTLY SarahScreams decided to rage quit the game because she thought that the DH was Rachyl's smurf account which is a stupid reason to quit when there are no signs that #11 was throwing, she also chose to grief by quitting as doctor when her tantrum to get me lynched day 2 didn't work, but noooooooo SarahScreams did nothing wrong at all but for some reason spam gets me on the ban list? I would like to know how the game was so devastatingly ruined by my actions

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Explain to me how this game is bannable, how the fucking hell is THIS particular game in the replay worthy of getting me on the ban list, when I wasn't throwing OR GRIEFING THE DAMN GAME, HELL, ME GETTING LYNCHED IN ALMOST NO WAY RUINED THE GAME IN THAT SHIT SAVE, and if you tell me "I could've assumed the role of town government and lead the town to victory or you could find cult" is a stupid reason BECAUSE IT WASN'T MY CHOICE, I DIDN'T CHOOSE TO GET LYNCHED, I DID EVERYTHING I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO, I claimed real role on stand, gave a will, SarahScreams has committed more offenses than me on on the premises that I don't get lynched day 2 after her stupid whinny tantrums and rage quits. This was unfair and biased punishment. I say a competent mod go through that replay and make a fair verdict with proper reasons that warrant to put me on the ban-list. Also real clever pulling up month old gamethrow reports, because as far as I'm concerned, the only recent reports were the leavetrain and gamethrow one where I didn't confirm the coroner.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Two things:

1)
    I would've just denied this appeal purely based on how belligerent the appeal is, I wouldn't be happy to spend time on this even if I were paid to do so, which I'm not.

2)
    Now, if we are to not regard the belligerent nature of this appeal and focus solely on the game itself.
    The spamming done by Drapoel triggered the spam warning a few times, and was enough to gather the attention of people that they random lynched him. While the whole spamming and getting random lynched certainly isn't helpful to the town, it isn't game-ruining on its own per se. If we were to take our written guide literally (which is only a guide), then I don't believe this is enough to constitute griefing, but it is certainly close to getting there.

However, given the goal of this reports section is to reduce toxicity in the game, and allow for people to play Mafia as a game of Mafia. We remove people who have fun at the expense of others by cheating, griefing, throwing, etc. We are not a court, we are not hamstrung playing a game of technicalities as if we were defence lawyers, judges, and prosecutors. In the light of this, this report is an example of a player who is actively lowering the quality and enjoyment of games for others, which is the type of people the reports system is supposed to deal with; therefore I am inclined to agree with the existing verdict of griefing, or at the very least light griefing, even if it technically isn't quite there.

Report history shows that this is not at all the first time Drapoel lowers the quality of games, which also factors into consideration of what to do with Drapoel.

In light of points 1 and 2 above, I agree with the existing action taken.
    Last edited by Mugy; June 18th, 2020 at 07:49 AM.

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13