S-FM 301: Standoff Signups
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM 301: Standoff Signups

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-Standoff-(8P)

Hello everyone! Hoping to get this one filled up this weekend. I'm in a hurry now so I don't have time to post flavor but I shall hopefully come up with something before the time the game starts. I'll try to start this asap when it fills.

Signs

1. GyrLänder
    2. Ganelon (The almighty owner of this setup all hail)
    3. Wiisp
    4. Auwt (confirmed)
    5. theonecekOwO
    6. deathworlds
    7. Varcron
    8. MacDougall (Ceko's friend, confirmed)

Reserves

1. Frinckles - Priority Reserve
    2. Secondpassing - Priority Reserve
    3. Renegade
    4. Marshmallow Marshall

(I will be out of town this weekend so I won't be able to react to every /sign immediately until Monday night, so be conscious of all the /signs in the thread to tell if the game is full or not. /reserves are always welcome!
    Edit: I asked MM to keep an eye on this thread so he will edit my post to put the signs in here if I haven't done so already.)
    Last edited by AIVION; June 9th, 2020 at 03:05 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Standoff Signups

/sign
    nice to see one of my setups getting some love

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Much love guys :3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

6. ISO #6

/sign!!!! Hi Wisp
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

/sign
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

15. ISO #15

"Location: 2016"
    Lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    /(o.o)/
    Is that an OwO sign?

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

No it's not, but I may sign in 2.5 days or less.
    Ah ok, the / confused me. It doesn't take much for one to be confused...

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Is /in not a sign? Looking at the frinkel and vracon posts
    Uhh, w-what do you mean? They... They're here! Yes. Right. They are. And they've always been!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Awh no SP?
    Reserve is still available, though.

And I'm glad you like your name, Ceko

26. ISO #26

I think I can safely say that AIVION won't start the game before Monday because real life exists, by the way.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

If Secondpassing wants to, I'll replace you with him, Gyr.

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    How did I just get outplayed.
    By the will of the People. And in this case, Secondpassing is the People. All hail!

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

Eh screw it, I'll find an hour on Tuesday.
    I change reserve to a /sign if we're randoming the signs. Otherwise I'm perfectly happy to stay as a reserve.

owo
    That'll be @AIVION 's decision when she comes back. Listing you on both sign and reserve for now. Ubuiquitous secondguessing! ;)

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

*Inhale*
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhlutdiydigchogou
    Well. Um. AIVION I really really like you as far as I can perceive your actual person to be, but I guess I can't say some phrases to you anymore. Still meant them.

smileyface
    No, MM is wrong.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

New players get priority for their first 2 games, as per rule #3 of the FM Rules, so he's in if he signs! @theoneceko
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; June 7th, 2020 at 06:43 PM.

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    He didn't get a confirmation email, but i think he's interested. UWU
    tryna help him out rn lol
    nvm he got it, it was just in his spam folder.

he said something about "getting approved by a moderator" after. do u know what das about? owo

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post

(I will be out of town this weekend so I won't be able to react to every /sign immediately until Monday night, so be conscious of all the /signs in the thread to tell if the game is full or not. /reserves are always welcome!
    Edit: I asked MM to keep an eye on this thread so he will edit my post to put the signs in here if I haven't done so already.)
    @theoneceko
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?