Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Re: S-FM Standoff Signups

/reserve

I have less time atm anyway, and people want to sign. @Auwt stay in!
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; June 8th, 2020 at 05:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Well, I do not know what to answer. Thanks a lot Marshall.
    Still feeling bad tho :d
    It's ok, I can work on other things if I don't play lol. As ceko said, that part of the rule is made for new players!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    imscared ;W; every1 here is rly good uwu
    You played an excellent game last time, tho. You should do well.

10. ISO #60

@Gyrlander
    @Ganelon
    @Wiisp
    @Auwt
    @theoneceko
    @deathworlds
    @Varcron
    @Frinckles
    @secondpassing
    @macdougall

Alright guys, thank you all for signing and also a special thanks to my reserve list! I will be starting this game up tomorrow around 6PM EST, If it's any later or earlier than that I will make sure to let you know.. but expect it to be at 6PM EST. Since there's 10 signs and the setup is only 8 players, I will be Praising to almighty RN Jeesus to exclude two players from the game and to be put on priority reserve. If you are one of those 2 players you will be told at some point within the next 5-6 hours. Around that time I will also be issuing out rolecards, so stay tuned for that!

Thank you all very much and I hope everyone has fun playing!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

11. ISO #61

All role cards are officially sent out!

If you have any questions feel free to Message me! Or Send me a DM on Discord.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    All role cards are officially sent out!

If you have any questions feel free to Message me! Or Send me a DM on Discord.
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOO

glhuwu everyone!!!! owo

13. ISO #63

Hyyyype! Gl guys

14. ISO #64

Game has started! I want to reiterate that Frinckles and Secondpassing have been set as priority reserves! Will update the original post here with that now.

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

/unreserve

It should not matter much anyway.