Register

User Tag List

Thread: Sheriff Option

Sheriff Option

Hi. I am the individual with the 8331 save with the solo triad that doesn’t turn enforcer. My save is 8 town 3 mafia 3 neutrals (1NK, 2 Rand) and the 1 any random that can be any role in the game (excluding mafia). I want to buff the solo triad in my save by turning the option on sheriff to undetect triad. Sheriff has multiple options to detect Mass Murderer, Cult, Arsonist, Serial Killer, and Mafia/Triad currently. I was wondering if there was an option to have separate options to detect mafia and triad. I want mafia to stay on but triad to stay off. I believe that would buff the solo triad (if there is one in the game). Solo triad has won twice in my save. Let me know what you think here.

Re: Sheriff Option

Great idea. It would allow for a lot more flexibility in setups. + support
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    In all seriousness, I don't think this is the best idea. Hosts might fuck this up and accidentally make sheriff unable to detect Triad in a Triad save.
    Establishing some role option logic to prevent this:

if the amount of triad that can spawn out of the save (not including amnesiacs) is 2 or more, sheriff MUST detect triad or game can't begin.
    if the amount of mafia that can spawn out of the save (not including amnesiacs) is 2 or more, sheriff MUST detect mafia or game can't begin.

That way, sheriff is guaranteed to find the evil faction that is most prevalent, and still not be able to detect a solo evil that would otherwise be in a disadvantageous position.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post

if the amount of triad that can spawn out of the save (not including amnesiacs) is 2 or more, sheriff MUST detect triad or game can't begin.
    if the amount of mafia that can spawn out of the save (not including amnesiacs) is 2 or more, sheriff MUST detect mafia or game can't begin.

That way, sheriff is guaranteed to find the evil faction that is most prevalent, and still not be able to detect a solo evil that would otherwise be in a disadvantageous position.
    There are a few maf AND triad saves. This might work tho UwU.

I support this idea. It will allow more flexibility in setups.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    In all seriousness, I don't think this is the best idea. Hosts might fuck this up and accidentally make sheriff unable to detect Triad in a Triad save.
    That's true, but I think that the responsibility lies with the host to ensure their setups work or aren't intentionally garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post

In the same vein, I don't think the devs need to spend time on developing logic checks either. Already there are many possible OP combinations possible within the game settings (e.g. max Town settings, min Mafia settings).

To develop logic checks for all possible combinations will be too much work.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.