Black Lives Matter - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 201 to 232 of 232
  1. #201

    Re: Black Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    if u hate gane's views so much, u can either a) ban gane b) create a rule limiting political discussion so these situations don't occur
    this community is more conservative than others i've seen, so banning gane is probably a bad idea.

  2. #202

  3. #203

    Re: Black Lives Matter

    Ceko's right. If your objective is to change Ganelon's mind, you're doing a terrible job of it. If your objective is to "own racists", you're kind of an asshole who's pushing someone deeper down their political rabbit hole to feel good about yourself lol. Your objective definitely ain't to hear what he says lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  4. #204

    Re: Black Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Ceko's right. If your objective is to change Ganelon's mind, you're doing a terrible job of it. If your objective is to "own racists", you're kind of an asshole who's pushing someone deeper down their political rabbit hole to feel good about yourself lol. Your objective definitely ain't to hear what he says lol.
    +1 in spite of the fact that our views differ pretty strongly I think youíre an awesome person <3
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  5. #205

    Re: Black Lives Matter

    Sorry if my tone was a bit harsh, I'm a fan of good political banter and I can get heated and a bit aggressive sometimes. I've also called Ash a bootlicker probably like 100 times over the last week and he's a good friend so it's mostly in good fun.

    I truly don't hate Ganelon and I don't think he should be banned or anything lmao. I think we disagree on things, even a lot of things, and I truly think he can do better in a lot of ways, but he doesn't deserve hate for it.

    Should we come to an understanding about that at least, and put things behind us rather than thinking everyone else is an asshole?

  6. #206

    Re: Black Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Sorry if my tone was a bit harsh, I'm a fan of good political banter and I can get heated and a bit aggressive sometimes. I've also called Ash a bootlicker probably like 100 times over the last week and he's a good friend so it's mostly in good fun.

    I truly don't hate Ganelon and I don't think he should be banned or anything lmao. I think we disagree on things, even a lot of things, and I truly think he can do better in a lot of ways, but he doesn't deserve hate for it.

    Should we come to an understanding about that at least, and put things behind us rather than thinking everyone else is an asshole?
    ok i see what u mean ^^. sorry for blowing up at u


    uwu

  7. #207

  8. #208

    Re: Black Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Sorry if my tone was a bit harsh, I'm a fan of good political banter and I can get heated and a bit aggressive sometimes. I've also called Ash a bootlicker probably like 100 times over the last week and he's a good friend so it's mostly in good fun.

    I truly don't hate Ganelon and I don't think he should be banned or anything lmao. I think we disagree on things, even a lot of things, and I truly think he can do better in a lot of ways, but he doesn't deserve hate for it.

    Should we come to an understanding about that at least, and put things behind us rather than thinking everyone else is an asshole?
    <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  9. #209

    Re: Black Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    <3
    <3

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  10. #210

    Re: Black Lives Matter

    And oops Iím sorry if I insulted you at any point, I didnít mean to either. Political debates just get pretty heated sometimes
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  11. #211

  12. #212

    Re: Black Lives Matter

    Peace for our time. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  13. #213

  14. #214

  15. #215

  16. #216

  17. #217

  18. #218

    Re: Black Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by SCP View Post
    This kid is obviously baiting, and/or under 20 years old.

    Go outside, and leave Mommy's basement.
    You'll come to realize no one else lives in this hyper-radicalized leftist bubble like you do; where you see everything as "privilege" and "institutional racism".
    Grow the fuck up.
    SCP: black lives don't matter
    SCP: not everything is racism ha ha ha i am extremely intelligent unlike you liberals

  19. #219

  20. #220

    Re: Black Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by SCP View Post
    Black lives DON'T matter.

    The more rioting they do, the more they convince many others of that same self-evident fact.

    Grow up you leftist snowflakes.
    I don't think this one is a troll. This is the face of your average mentally-deficient and sibling-fucking rural American. Make sure you consume a nice dose of Tide Pod after bootlicking.
    Spoiler : Forum Mafia :

    FM VI: Ash (Sinner) FM VII: Glen (Drug Dealer) FM VIII: Liane (Vigilante) FM IX: Andrei (Reserved Proletarian) FM X: fm Deathfire123 (Modkilled Blacksmith) FM XI: Corki (Citizen) FM XIII: Phoebe (Bodyguard) FM XIV: Helena (Grave Robber) FM XV: FM Pikachu (Mayor) FM XVI: FM Master Chef (Escort)

  21. #221

  22. #222

    Re: Black Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by SCP View Post
    Black lives DON'T matter.

    The more rioting they do, the more they convince many others of that same self-evident fact.

    Grow up you leftist snowflakes.
    there were a ton of non black rioters though. given this fact, would you say any lives matter then?

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  23. #223

  24. #224

  25. #225

  26. #226

  27. #227

  28. #228

    Re: Black Lives Matter

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    @Ganelon, can we call this one a racist? The one who is being overtly racist?
    SCP used to send pictures of ropes and to tell me to kms so you be the judge of that
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  29. #229

  30. #230

  31. #231

  32. #232

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •