User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Bakemyday: 1-S2-1-5875305

Account Name: Bakemyday
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5875305
    In-Game Name: The Innocent Killer

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Fuzz
    Summary: In the attached game replay, I was Bodyguard and Bakemyday was Jailor. Bakemyday jailed Player 1 on Night 1 and executed him with no real investigation of what role he was supposed to be (he turned out to be an Investigator) Later on, when it became clear that it was possible there were two Jailors in the game (There were 2 Jailors, and an Interrogator) I tried to direct Town to not lynch anybody as two Jailors have more power to get rid of evils than random lynching based on arbitrary "abstaining" evidence, or even guilts. Eventually, Day 2 ended, however The Innocent Killer then jailed me and executed me after I claimed Bodyguard to him, and if anything, made it fairly obvious that I was attempting to aid Jailors in their jailing efforts by not supporting any lynching. Later, in death chat, The Innocent Killer then claimed that he was well within his rights to kill Player 1, as he didn't claim a role (which is true) but this does not compute into executing a player, because there are a number of valid reasons why somebody won't claim a role (AFK, Interrogator possibility, gauging the behaviour of the captor.) Bakemyday did not play the game with good faith, blamed Player 1 for Town's loss, claiming that the moment Player 1 did not claim a role and "forced" his hand, the game was over, which is patently false. Bakemyday may not have been the only factor in Town's loss that game, but was definitely a significant one.
    -Mafia- (1241).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Bakemyday: 1-S2-1-5875305

Bakemyday
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5875305
    Crime: Griefing
    Punishment: WL X4

History: Gamethrowing X3, 1 rolequit. Most recent was 2017.
    Summary:
    D1: he jails 1

N1: He immediately hits execute and says "=)"
    1 never claims a role.
    He pretends to be a kidnapper.
    He updates his lw to indicate he jailed and executed 1.

D2: 2 was executed by a different jailor. Bake decides to change his lw to claim that he executed 2 instead of 1.
    Throughout the day, he adds to the second line of his lw the role claims of several players that are trialed.
    He jails 9.

N2: He immediately hits execute again.
    9 claims BG.
    Bake replies "who cares" "just die"
    9 threatens to report him. He replies "im getting reported "
    He does not update his lw.

D3: Of note, from Bake's perspective, 4 is confirmed interrogator, as both him and 10 had claimed to execute 2, but 10 (jailor) was executed by an interro.
    Bake says "N1 (8 ns). N2(4 triad /jailor = interrogator)" and pushes for town to vote 4 up. 4 is trialed.
    The player who 4 jailed on n1 vouches for him, so he ends up innoed in a 6-3 vote.

Now Bake gets trialed. His defense is to post "3 auditor, 4 triad, 6 triad, 12 triad... 15 mm do yur job"
    He gets lynched.

Notes:
    Bake was not gamethrowing. He was clearly trying to solve the game, and actually almost all of his callouts were correct. However, the excessive lies reach the level of "trolling to the point of the game being ruined". The most obviously malicious thing was changing his lw to pretend that he executed 2 instead of 1.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3