S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 84
Register

User Tag List

Page 84 of 132 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 2635

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    This was a joke post from SJ. SJ didn't push BC's lynch beyond that. SJ's vote stayed on rene.

Town, read EOD day 1 for yourself so you're not fooled by this madman.
    Lol okay. If you say so.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    you have a green on sj, what did he contribute day 2???! I was focusing frinckles because he was the only one online talking to me.
    Your green on SJ is essentially from day 1, its day 3 and i think its time to reevaluate his free green
    All of my scumreads are attacking SJ lol.

SJ voted rene 30 minutes before day 1 ended, and was active until day ended.
    Ok well I don't care about someone's behavior on Day 1 anymore
    sj lurked day 2 and didn't help
    Auwt was reading thread earlier and never posted either I'm just over this entire game at this point
    No wonder why mafia wins 70%
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

-vote naz

so for you its either Frinckles/naz or Frinckles/sp?
    i mean, letís just do naz.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

What are yíall on about we donít need 5 votes. We need exactly three votes. Idk why youíre making this more
    complicated than it needs to be
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    -vote naz

common denominator

Frinckles tried to save ren too, so he's connected to a confirmed scum and my two highest scumreads.

u made me walk away from my worklaptop and grab my own to respond to this shit:
    aami - It's still hard to read her, even though she came back today. However, she pushed rene. After she went AWOL, naz, SP, and frinckles have pushed a policy lynch on her despite frinckles's very suspicious vote on gane.
    she replaced out. she's gone. i NEVER pushed for a policy lynch on her, i repeatedly asked gylrander to replace or modkill her, YOU EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED THAT.

naz - Based on frinckles's tunnel of her, I put her back in my towncore. However, immediately after she imploded and suggested a frinckles/SJ scum team. Also, gane suggested frinckles and naz were bussing each other, which makes sense considering how strong bussing is in this setup. Despite being the third highest poster, her tone isn't pure like SJ, nozbug, and gane. She left an AFK vote on gane and voted varc.
    what the fuck is even a "pure" tone, u guys have used that garbage to give noz a free green as well. if i am BUSSING FRINCKLES WHEN IT TAKES JUST 1 MORE MAFIA LYNCH FOR MAFIA TO LOSE, WHY AM I SET ON LYNCHING HIM TODAY? even after i suggested the remaining mafia, my vote is STAYING on frinckles. have you read the setup? are you mafia???

frinckles - EOD votes revolved around naz and varc, who were both frinckles's highest scumreads.

On both days, he kept votes open between two candidates. On day 1, he voted gane who I think is town. On day 2, he voted varc, then naz once it was clear varc would be lynched.

He attacked my credibility the entire game, and almost all of our reads conflict.
    MAFIA CANNOT BUS ANYMORE, MY LYNCH POOL TODAY IS BETWEEN FRINCKLES, SJ/NOZ. DEF FRINCKLES, 50/50 BETWEEN SJ AND NOZ. I CANNOT BE HIS PARTNER IF U THINK HE IS MAFIA.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

-vote naz

????????????????
    this makes no sense lmfao

What are yíall on about we donít need 5 votes. We need exactly three votes. Idk why youíre making this more
    complicated than it needs to be
    Don't you mean four? That will prevent a plurality lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    u made me walk away from my worklaptop and grab my own to respond to this shit:

she replaced out. she's gone. i NEVER pushed for a policy lynch on her, i repeatedly asked gylrander to replace or modkill her, YOU EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED THAT.

what the fuck is even a "pure" tone, u guys have used that garbage to give noz a free green as well. if i am BUSSING FRINCKLES WHEN IT TAKES JUST 1 MORE MAFIA LYNCH FOR MAFIA TO LOSE, WHY AM I SET ON LYNCHING HIM TODAY? even after i suggested the remaining mafia, my vote is STAYING on frinckles. have you read the setup? are you mafia???

MAFIA CANNOT BUS ANYMORE, MY LYNCH POOL TODAY IS BETWEEN FRINCKLES, SJ/NOZ. DEF FRINCKLES, 50/50 BETWEEN SJ AND NOZ. I CANNOT BE HIS PARTNER IF U THINK HE IS MAFIA.
    I expect your vote to stay on frinckles...