S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 122
Register

User Tag List

Page 122 of 132 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 2635

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    If we're going with that I really don't want to vote SJ first cause he built a table,
    but you're behind this idea right that we should commit between these two pairings of lynches?
    That if we decide to vote naz, we vote MM right after?
    Yeh basically, although... I think the teams are Auwt/SJ or Mm/Auwt.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

You're asking me to do a 180 on SJ.
    Why not MM/naz?
    Because I'm town and you should be able to see it by now, first of all. As for Naz, Ganelon half-convinced me and now I'm confused on that slot. To make it short, quick and beautiful: because chances are town loses if we do this. If we lynch SJ, town very probably wins.

And yes, I am quite literally asking you to do a 180 on SJ because your clear on him for EoD1 is completely wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Yeh basically, although... I think the teams are Auwt/SJ or Mm/Auwt.
    Ganelon (2 [L-2]):
    SuperJack, Auwt<----
    SuperJack (2 [L-2]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Ganelon
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-3]):
    naz

You think both scums would be voting you at the same time?
    I know they know that both ceko and I are holding our votes, so it would be especially dangerous for them to show their hand.

If we're going with that I really don't want to vote SJ first cause he built a table,
    but you're behind this idea right that we should commit between these two pairings of lynches?
    That if we decide to vote naz, we vote MM right after?
    @OzyWho is rolling in his grave at the moment... How is building a table a town tell superior to my own towntelling of the moment, or to take a less biased example, superior to the scumminess of EoD1? You're falling for a table. That sucks lol.
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    God is a goofy loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Because I'm town and you should be able to see it by now, first of all. As for Naz, Ganelon half-convinced me and now I'm confused on that slot. To make it short, quick and beautiful: because chances are town loses if we do this. If we lynch SJ, town very probably wins.

And yes, I am quite literally asking you to do a 180 on SJ because your clear on him for EoD1 is completely wrong.
    Well, I like straight answers. I will return after re-reading the EoD.

Ganelon (2 [L-2]):
    SuperJack, Auwt<----
    SuperJack (2 [L-2]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Ganelon
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-3]):
    naz

You think both scums would be voting you at the same time?
    I know they know that both ceko and I are holding our votes, so it would be especially dangerous for them to show their hand.
    You think both scums are never voting at the same place in this setup? X
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    God is a goofy loser.

Yeah ok, I rescind my read on Mag, he just looked bad because of a recent mistake; his D1 looks good. He's defending the AFK townie and generating discussion by creating "sides" on the policy lynch stuff; he takes the leadership of the "No policy lynch" side.

On the other hand, all of Naz's posts are either meh or scummy to me, from what I've seen. "You're probably getting lynched today rip" seemed agenda-ish to me, like it was a long-planned mislynch (correct me if I'm wrong on that, people who aren't naz), and the policy lynch post on Frinckles during D1 is also quite crappy. No town tells yet.
    -vote naz
    Looked at this again, it's giving me second thoughts of keeping naz in me towncore.uWu

Where did naz say this tho??oVo

MM/naz
    Auwt/SJ

All in favor of lynching between one of these two sets vote either BananaCucho or Frinckles
    -vote Frinckles
    Look at who I want to lynch today lmfao look where my vote is
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Looked at this again, it's giving me second thoughts of keeping naz in me towncore.uWu

Where did naz say this tho??oVo
    I did say it
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

@OzyWho is rolling in his grave at the moment... How is building a table a town tell superior to my own towntelling of the moment, or to take a less biased example, superior to the scumminess of EoD1? You're falling for a table. That sucks lol.
    Lmao when MM is repeating what ive said about SJ djdhhsjsndn

So what would be AI for her? What could I be looking for?
    I have no meta on her.
    My town meta is being rude lmao ask either of mm or mag

So you're willing to be lynched right after?
    ?????????? Are u on crack?????? If mm flips town then you would need to look at your other team, are you just scum?

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ?????????? Are u on crack?????? If mm flips town then you would need to look at your other team, are you just scum?
    1. Because you two are a pair and going at each other
    2. Auwt and SJ are voting for the same person

I think you two are on different teams. Right now, town cannot convince me to vote MM unless town agrees to lynch you right afterwards.

Lining up lynches classic scum movie ahh

Well then, the vote was not justified...

^^^^^^^ UwU ^^^^^^^

@aamirus HEWWO
    Because people have a tendency to turbolynch, especially in this setup. Ironically, it just happened lol.

This attack does not look genuine. It's more like "You said I was wrong and that I didn't justify my push well enough, so uhm... yea, you're scum!", which is a form of OMGUS.
    Dis vary mooch ingrish pozt is another + for Ganelon.
    I don't get the Banana part. Also, what happened to Banana?
    Yooo I forgot naz attacked gane on day 1. "Do u need frinckles to cawwy u gane?" is an invalid argument now because frinckles is town. Rene tried to pocket gane, which aami called out, but self-pressed in the end.