S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 42
Register

User Tag List

Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 2635
  1. ISO #2051

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    God this game has really fucked with my head. Re-reading and I read banana as scum, and in so I read Ammirus as scum. Yet their late rages make me think otherwise. Then SP is making the slot look less and less scummy. And then end of D1 Ganelon ends up looking very townie because of what happened. Yet the more and more they post the more slips and scummyness moves they make. But yet I cant understand D1 lynch if they are scum. Espesially since it was Frinckles that made the situation. Who turned out town. theoneceko like myself has just started questioning their own reads naz is yelling at eveyone and themselves and MM is just making me question things further.

I'm gonna step back. Have a sleep. And come back and view the situation again. Im over thinking things and I need to stop it.
    Yes go to bed.
    I read your wall post. I think I may need to reread it. It's got a lot of good information, but isoing the start of the game might have been a waste of time, it's generally accepted that you troll then. Thanks for the effort.

2. ISO #2052

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    {Part 1 of Ammirus}
    I find Ammirus's trolling giving a slight scum vibe. It may just be a Bias to Ammirus's and Bananas type of play, but I find the tolling done to be distracting and in some instances pushed to far. Suggesting stupid scum teams, claiming scum and posting fluff
    Banana & Ammirus are on the same vibes. Either both are scum or both are town. I doubt they are on opposite teams.
    Ammirus and Ceko are not on the same team. Ammirus gave Ceko useful information. If they where both scum that could of been done over the scum chat.
    Ammirus takes a Tutor role giving tips to a few players. This is either aiding discussion, doing what helpful staff do anyway or being nice to give illusion of town
    Ammirus has the same point on Ganelon that I did. when people share the same viewpoints as me I see them as the same alignment as me.
    I need help figureing out Ammirus's meta. If people can tell me what their trolling history has been like it would be helpful

On another note, this SMALL review has taken me over 8 hours. I don't have the concentration ability or focus to speed this up. I'm going to avoid doing a further full ISO, I'm going to read through and pick out posts instead. And look at votes like I said I would.

Spoiler : Day 1 :

Statement of fact.. Although if they was a goon, it may explain why they claim its hard to lynch one.

Neutral interaction with BC(SP)

{FLUFF}

{FLUFF} Ignoring Bananas TROLL

{FLUFF}

{FLUFF}

{FLUFF} Claiming to be Goon

Here we see a troll OMGUS. The only player to do so countering my troll votes.

{FLUFF}

Continuance of 2 posts ago.

At this point its wise to notice the interaction between Banana and Aamirus is strong. Because they are both high content posters?

{FLUFF}

{FLUFF} Interaction with @naz

{FLUFF}

{FLUFF}

Last three Troll fluff throwing out some false team accusations

Interaction with @theoneceko . Attempting at gaining rapport.

Admitting their {FLUFF}

Adding useless WIFOM into the game

{FLUFF}

Replying to a Serious Player with more TROLL creating suggestions of collusion between SJ and Ceko

{FLUFF}

{FLUFF} At this point I would like to note alot of sarcastic interaction with a serious player. Avoiding true play.

{FLUFF} and tutor status over @naz Helping people play the game efficiently is beneficial for town.

Again taking the role at Tutor Yet they are setting someone to read that Active=Town. If they where both Goons then this discussion would not have happened. Aamirus and Ceko are not of the same alignment. if active players are the goons including aamirus. Then this is very scummy. Yet since one of the Goons where inactive it most likely is just being informative and making Ceko aweare

Continuance of last post.

More {FLUFF} with Banana.

Raising Awareness of lurking yet posting. Its townie to raise awareness of someone who can post yet doesn't

Have fallen back into the trolling and wasting a vote

If this wasn't at the start of the game it would of given alot of insight. Yet they are saying it at the beginning of the game. However they are suggesting panic voting is better than informed trains are better. I disagree. I believe more information is gained from lynching someone who has been pushed, as you gain insite on people after the alignment is shown.

{FLUFF}

Here is aamirus also pointout out that @Ganelon complaining about serious discussion didn't make sense. Pointing out Ganelons flaw.
    As I viewed it the same way this is more of a town indicator to me.

aamirus taking a tutor position once again.

{TROLL} once again claiming they are scum. Yet this also seems to be the end of their troll mode. A few mind floats at this point. Is aamirus the sort of player to troll claim as scum as scum. Or a phase at the troll start. I have raise the same questions with Banana in my mind if they would do the same thing. Its definetly a Meta question so I ask anyone with aamirus history to give me some insite unto aamirus's troll play.
    Without wanting to disrespect the work you have put in this, it looks like you've been cherrypicking all the trolly posts aamirus usually makes and left all the good, meaningful ones aside. For example, you didn't include her interactions with Renegade, which clearly spew her as town. Also, helping new players with the system is usually NAI (and nice).

I don't know what to think about that case when it comes to SJ's alignment. While it's clear that he put a lot of time into it with quotes and colors, the cherrypicking and the ignorance of Aamirus - Renegade interactions are hard to see as unintentional for someone who has recently read D1. And since SJ is my PoE scum, I'm inclined to believe that he just grabbed the red paint bucket and applied its content on poor Aamirus.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #2053

June 1st, 2020, 01:10 PM#900
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Yeah i think my gut tells me this is a town reaction to being pushed lol.
    -vote Varcron

I still don’t think it’s naz though
    The first, and an original vote.

June 2nd, 2020, 10:01 AM#1098
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I would literally vote myself on this website if I could but od the existing trains,,hdhsksm
    -vote Varcron

inb4 rng between us 3
    The second, and a vote.. for analysis in another post.

June 2nd, 2020, 12:22 PM#1130
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    SJ is the only one in my towncore.

gane, naz, and varc all attacked me for pretty weak reasons.
    SP hard-pushing for PL. naz also seems to support PL on nozbug/aami.
    frinckles and SP attacked my boi SJ. frinckles actually mind-meld with me about SJ bussing ren.

noz is my 2nd strongest townread, despite her horrifying lack of posts.

i'm looking harder at varc:

- SP questioned varc for lurking
    - frinckles labeled varc as scum in his most recent read list
    - naz wants varc dead
    - SJ said he received zero good vibes from varc
    - i currently hate every vote varc has placed. also, it's day 2 and varc is clearly lurking. he isn't afk, but he's clearly stirring shit up from my POV.

it's 7 town vs 2 scum. statistically, the majority of fights this game were town v town. let's group up and get varc outta here.
    -vote Varcron
    The third, an the town leader stepping in signals the go-ahead for scum to pile onto the mislynch.

June 2nd, 2020, 12:27 PM#1136
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    lol did you just realize you put varc to l-1?
    Frinckles describes the attention on Varcron already.

June 2nd, 2020, 12:38 PM#1150
    Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    Ceko-Obv town, need i say more?
    SJ-Pretty sure he's also town, all of his posts seem to me to have a town motivation behind it. Not as strong as a town as ceko but still up there
    Gane-Was the counter wagon to a scum, odds are he's town but has a chance of being scum if Rene was somehow a bus which i doubt
    Secondpassing-Their pl push on me is a tad bit sus when Aami is there as well when she's more inactive than me lmao. Slotting as null tho because of Banana's interactions with Frinckles who I see as scum personally
    Var-Been pinging me as both scum and town, unsure where to plop them so null they go.
    Naz-Same with Var, seen some towny stuff and some scummy stuff. Though imo the scummy slightly outweighs the towny so she's a scumlean
    Aami-MIA, please replace
    Frinckles-Frinckles's early posting is ok but their ISO is just a confusing mess to me that doesn't seem to have a singular direction for the majority of d1 but then seems super hyperfocused on one thing. Feels like to me the scum didn't have a direction for most of the day and then got their shit together late into the day. D2 has been meh but slightly better. Still my highest SR though

rn my lynch order would be Frinckles>Aami>Naz>SP
    this is very much subject to change if Aami decides to be alive and post
    Please take a look here at his read wall. First, note how Varcron and Naz are his null reads. As discussed earlier, scums often place their potential lynches and their teammates as null reads. Second, notice the order of the lynch pool. He soon votes for Varcron even though it goes against his own order. I see this is because he "went along with the crowd" and noticed an opportunity. He is the third-ish person to vote Varcron. His reason to lynch Varcron, as you will see, is poorly fabricated.

June 2nd, 2020, 01:10 PM#1213
    Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    -vote Varcron

dislike how he's being antagonistic towards anybody that tries to push him, feels like he's angry scum at being pushed for the wrong reasons which is a valid emotion
    I've already described in another post how this is lazy town at best, but more like fabricated scum reasoning. This reason does not see the reason why Varcron would defend himself on both sides. Noz_Bugz lack of response to that post I will take as damning. She does finally place a vote.
    --
    June 2nd, 2020, 12:54 PM#1179 Summary by our friend ceko, misrepresented on purpose
    June 1st, 2020, 01:10 PM gane votes varc
    June 2nd, 2020, 10:01 AM naz votes varc
    June 2nd, 2020, 10:06 AM frinckles votes varc
    June 2nd, 2020, 12:22 PM ceko votes varc
    June 2nd, 2020, 01:10 PM#1213 Noz_Bugz votes varc

4. ISO #2054

For those that want to reply to my new wall:

Please take a look here at his read wall. First, note how Varcron and Naz are his null reads. As discussed earlier, scums often place their potential lynches and their teammates as null reads. Second, notice the order of the lynch pool. He soon votes for Varcron even though it goes against his own order. I see this is because he "went along with the crowd" and noticed an opportunity. He is the third-ish person to vote Varcron. His reason to lynch Varcron, as you will see, is poorly fabricated.

Thus, vca finds Noz_Bugz is scum.

5. ISO #2055

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    What my current thoughts are :

Im most concerned about Ganelon, Noz_Bugz.

-Ganelon seems to follow early majority each time.
    -I havent seen much post from Noz_Bugz at all

I do not know who i would have chosen between them, but those are the two that have looked the most susp yet.
    How willing are you to vote Noz_Bugz?
    Is there a reason the only person you talk with is me?

6. ISO #2056

7. ISO #2057

8. ISO #2058

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I agree with this sentiment. I think they were buddying up together, but I can believe a world where aamirus was piggybacking. I'm rereading some of D1 as well and I haven't gotten to why aamirus unvoted.
    So it's not really the same as me and Frinckles, we had the same votes.
    Omgur gamethrowing OwO
    griefing100!!!!

UWU

9. ISO #2059
    Ganelon

Good question. It might be MM and uh, Naz?

10. ISO #2060

11. ISO #2061

imso sowwy UwU
    it'sjust a game tho,all in gOwOd fun.atleast izuh trynabe morepoWositive.

My mind changed about you AGAIN if you wanna be mad again lol. You're stuck in otowncre again UwU
    UmU

ya i mean once i close the browser im like chill lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Good question. It might be MM and uh, Naz?
    ???? LOL ???? what are u even replying to
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

12. ISO #2062

What?
    ::
    Oh and a second question, am I producing too much content? I don't want to make it seem like there's too much to read, I feel like the points I make are concise.. hopefully
    no lol i think we are just burnt out and lost :/ I keep coming back to the thread but have nothing to say lol

Vote Count
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-3]):
    SuperJack
    naz (1 [L-3]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Auwt (1 [L-3]):
    Ganelon
    Ganelon (1 [L-3]):
    Auwt
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

13. ISO #2063
    Ganelon

depending on if Auwt is willing to vote MM, lynch either MM or Auwt, and then
    if Auwt flips town lynch naz
    if MM flips town, lynch Naz again

really, there’s no reason to be making this any more complicated than it should be. Stick to the PoE and we’ll win., what, 50% of the time, by random lynch?

I don’t want to vote SJ or Ceko at this point. Honestly if they’re scum they deserve this win 100%. So let’s just go for the obvious PoE: MM, Auwt, Naz. One of them (or, more likely, two of them) is/are bound to be scum, if for no reason other then the fact that nobody else can be.

14. ISO #2064
    Ganelon

And I would be willing to bet a significant amount of money that Ceko isn’t scum.

15. ISO #2065

16. ISO #2066

SP is doing an amazingjob of getting me out of tunnels.He already got me out of one on naz &SJ tdoday uwu.
    I got you out of a naz tunnel?
    She's in Noz's null reads, has a shaky vote on Varcron (though fairly early), and has no reads similar to mine.
    I don't town read her, but she did put in effort on Noz, but then proceeded to sit the fence on them.
    I find her attitude fine though.

17. ISO #2067

18. ISO #2068

19. ISO #2069

20. ISO #2070

21. ISO #2071

22. ISO #2072

23. ISO #2073

24. ISO #2074
    Ganelon

If naz is town lynch Auwt tbh

25. ISO #2075

Yeah you're right. I can actually agree with that. Just got to reading it in context myself.
    Shortly after, my slot pushed renegade to stick with a vote and ends up voting aamirus. What I find really telling however, is that naz and Noz_Bugz are his null reads, and then proceeds "to NOT reread what they have posted." Additionally, MM is NOT pushing aamirus and town reading them and pushing another two set of lynches entirely.

So yeah, let's stick with a Noz_Bugz into a naz lynch, but I'm feeling the common denominator in aamirus, but is a risky lynch since if somehow aamirus is town we then still have that 50/50 between noz and naz.
    Maybe he just forgot to reread lol

26. ISO #2076

Yes go to bed.
    I read your wall post. I think I may need to reread it. It's got a lot of good information, but isoing the start of the game might have been a waste of time, it's generally accepted that you troll then. Thanks for the effort.
    i agreeUwU. otherwise, i like SJ's ISO uMu

27. ISO #2077

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Without wanting to disrespect the work you have put in this, it looks like you've been cherrypicking all the trolly posts aamirus usually makes and left all the good, meaningful ones aside. For example, you didn't include her interactions with Renegade, which clearly spew her as town. Also, helping new players with the system is usually NAI (and nice).

I don't know what to think about that case when it comes to SJ's alignment. While it's clear that he put a lot of time into it with quotes and colors, the cherrypicking and the ignorance of Aamirus - Renegade interactions are hard to see as unintentional for someone who has recently read D1. And since SJ is my PoE scum, I'm inclined to believe that he just grabbed the red paint bucket and applied its content on poor Aamirus.
    yea,that'sfishy OvO. i changed my mind about SJ's iso lol; unless SJ explains why he didn't include the aami-ren interaction,

28. ISO #2078

June 1st, 2020, 01:10 PM#900

The first, and an original vote.

June 2nd, 2020, 10:01 AM#1098

The second, and a vote.. for analysis in another post.

June 2nd, 2020, 12:22 PM#1130

The third, an the town leader stepping in signals the go-ahead for scum to pile onto the mislynch.

June 2nd, 2020, 12:27 PM#1136

Frinckles describes the attention on Varcron already.

June 2nd, 2020, 12:38 PM#1150

June 2nd, 2020, 01:10 PM#1213

I've already described in another post how this is lazy town at best, but more like fabricated scum reasoning. This reason does not see the reason why Varcron would defend himself on both sides. Noz_Bugz lack of response to that post I will take as damning. She does finally place a vote.
    --
    June 2nd, 2020, 12:54 PM#1179 Summary by our friend ceko, misrepresented on purpose
    tyfor UwUfalttery but idon't deserve thattitle anymore uMu.

I really like the flaws you pointed out in her read list and reason for voting varc.

However, "misrepresent on purpose" is the wrong term.

My post didn't show nozbug's vote because I was responding to her quote. She was confused when I said I put varc at L-1, so I only included those four votes.

You might've been confused by how hectic day 2 EOD was, and attacked me for a point that's simply invalid. For example, I put varc at L-1. I thought I put him back to L-2, but since frinckles vote-switched onto naz one minute before me, I actually put varc at L-3.

Anyways, thanks for making me look back at the day 2 votes on varc. Here's a VCA on votes related to varc on day 2:

June 1st, 2020, 01:10 PM gane votes varc
    June 2nd, 2020, 10:01 AM naz votes varc
    June 2nd, 2020, 10:06 AM frinckles votes varc
    June 2nd, 2020, 12:22 PM ceko votes varc (varc is at L-1)
    June 2nd, 2020, 12:24 PM frinckles votes naz (L-2)
    June 2nd, 2020, 12:25 PM ceko votes aami (L-3)
    June 2nd, 2020, 01:10 PM nozbug votes varc (L-2; I wanted to highlight this since it's relevant to why you thought this vote was scummy)
    June 2nd, 2020, 01:58 PM frinckles votes varc (L-1; was frinckles trying to bait the second scum here? This is assuming nozbug is scum, which I think is quite possible after reading your ISO on her)
    June 2nd, 2020, 02:11 PM frinckles votes naz (L-2)
    June 2nd, 2020, 02:51 PM SP votes varc (L-1)
    June 2nd, 2020, 02:56 PM ceko votes varc (L-0; I placed this vote five minutes after you voted varc. That's another reason why I didn't think my vote would "hammer" varc. I wouldn't even call it a hammer because a) there were no competing wagons b) I placed this vote four minutes before day 2 ended.)

29. ISO #2079

For those that want to reply to my new wall:

Thus, vca finds Noz_Bugz is scum.
    Do you know why? It's okay if you don't answer, I feel like I just asked you a tough question UwU

30. ISO #2080

What?
    ::
    Oh and a second question, am I producing too much content? I don't want to make it seem like there's too much to read, I feel like the points I make are concise.. hopefully
    i was just trolling UWU. Trying to be morelight-hearted today oWo
    ABSOLUTELY NOT. RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

31. ISO #2081

I got you out of a naz tunnel?
    She's in Noz's null reads, has a shaky vote on Varcron (though fairly early), and has no reads similar to mine.
    I don't town read her, but she did put in effort on Noz, but then proceeded to sit the fence on them.
    I find her attitude fine though.
    Her posts were making me mad, so I was gonna startscumreading her again for the 100th time.

32. ISO #2082
    Ganelon

Honestly last time I was scum i heavily scunread my own fellow scum. I cannot speak for most people, however. I hardbus.

33. ISO #2083

34. ISO #2084

35. ISO #2085

GET OFF ZE NAZ TRAIN SHE'S IN MY TOWNCORE OwO
    1) I'm VERY VERY VERY glad I learned we change font size. Makes my postsmuch omoreobnoxious UwU!!!!
    2) I'm afraid scum will hammer her. Even though that'd probably reveal them both uMu.

36. ISO #2086

Yeah I'm sorry, I'm kinda lost in this whole discussion.
    Most of the event we are talking about took place before i join so placing a guess is a bit hard.
    I've heard that Marshall is the new Noz_Bugz, as i said, i didnt see much post from Noz.
    Yet, the posts from Marshall seem interesting, I dont think he is looking much as a scum
    But as always, I can be very wrong X_X

I more into Ganelon since i haven't seen any VCA/explanation from him.
    Also Ganelon tends to make very short posts.
    I dont know how i should interprate this,
    Be sure that I'm fully trusting you.

The reason I'm trusting you is because you were the one if not the only that push me so hard the day i came here.
    I do not think a goon would have done this.

If anyone is willing an answer to get my POV, feel free to ask me/ mention me.

37. ISO #2087

38. ISO #2088
    Ganelon

Has SP's wall changed your opinion of nozbug??uWu
    Everyone here is town of you look deep enough. No, it hasn’t. I think we need to go for the really obvious scum here in Mm/Auwt.

If it’s SJ? Honestly, he deserves to win.

39. ISO #2089

Yeah I'm sorry, I'm kinda lost in this whole discussion.
    Most of the event we are talking about took place before i join so placing a guess is a bit hard.
    I've heard that Marshall is the new Noz_Bugz, as i said, i didnt see much post from Noz.
    Yet, the posts from Marshall seem interesting, I dont think he is looking much as a scum
    But as always, I can be very wrong X_X

I more into Ganelon since i haven't seen any VCA/explanation from him.
    Also Ganelon tends to make very short posts.
    I dont know how i should interprate this,
    Be sure that I'm fully trusting you.

The reason I'm trusting you is because you were the one if not the only that push me so hard the day i came here.
    I do not think a goon would have done this.

If anyone is willing an answer to get my POV, feel free to ask me/ mention me.
    You'rethe purest town!!!!

UwU.

40. ISO #2090

41. ISO #2091
    Ganelon

SecondPassing/SJ is literally the only alternative to noz/Naz/Auwt/MM.

Of the latter four Naz is the towniest.

42. ISO #2092
    Ganelon

Actually, would Naz ever say that Banana should’ve been punished if she were scum and Banana were town? Of course not lol.
    I think it’s MM/Auwt. And I just realized noz = MM. lol

43. ISO #2093

Do you know why? It's okay if you don't answer, I feel like I just asked you a tough question UwU

To clarify one of the reasons why scum would read his potential lynches and partners as null is so that they do not have to explain votes on their nulls. They can also continue to discredit and shade their null reads whilst avoiding direct scrutiny and possibly switch to an opportunistic vote switch to propel the train so that it goes through. It also makes it less obvious the connections between players- we are lead to believe that they had a small but meaningless connection. It all feeds into avoiding scrutiny of a lurking playstyle in general.. thus scum would null read their partners and lynch targets as null.

You guys can also ding me for lynching Varcron, my null read, but D2 I was hoping and pushing for one of two policy lynches so that we didn't have to deal with the crap we are in now. Think what you must of that.

44. ISO #2094

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Because I went through the post in chronological order. There was no cherry picking. Which is what I should of done instead of wasting my time.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

45. ISO #2095

46. ISO #2096

everyone is scum reading noz's slot and auwt is just dodging giving a read so its probably those 2?

47. ISO #2097

Dodging giving a read on that slot*

48. ISO #2098

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    everyone is scum reading noz's slot and auwt is just dodging giving a read so its probably those 2?
    It's not that I'm dodging, more like noz is mysterious.
    I've already made a post explaining how do I see each of you, but I havent seen Noz reply at anytime.
    Considering Marshall, as i said, his entry looked clean and he used quite a lot of his time replying to dozens of quotes.
    I do not feel MM as a scum. Thats my guess.

49. ISO #2099

What my current thoughts are :

Im most concerned about Ganelon, Noz_Bugz.

-Ganelon seems to follow early majority each time.
    -I havent seen much post from Noz_Bugz at all

I do not know who i would have chosen between them, but those are the two that have looked the most susp yet.
    A Ganelon lynch will not happen unless you push for it. So either start posting and convince players that Ganelon should be the lynch or switch your vote.

50. ISO #2100

It's not that I'm dodging, more like noz is mysterious.
    I've already made a post explaining how do I see each of you, but I havent seen Noz reply at anytime.
    Considering Marshall, as i said, his entry looked clean and he used quite a lot of his time replying to dozens of quotes.
    I do not feel MM as a scum. Thats my guess.
    so ur vote is on ganelon
    who is ganelon's partner from ur pov