S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 38
Register

User Tag List

Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 2635
  1. ISO #1851

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Holy shit can u guys not fucking turbo? Town is really close to losing and instead of SP doing their own ISO of noz u just vote them? smh
    I can't ISO until after work, so like 8 hr from now
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #1852

Ganelon you actually denied us information with that early hammer. We had 15 hours to see if Noz SJ or Auwt would change or place their vote. You also denied Auwt 15 hours to catch up assuming he or she hasn't caught up yet.

Auwt are you done reading yet? Opinion on Noz_Bugz and naz?

3. ISO #1853

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Holy shit can u guys not fucking turbo? Town is really close to losing and instead of SP doing their own ISO of noz u just vote them? smh
    I already did one. The whole point is I want YOU to do one.

4. ISO #1854
    Ganelon

Sorry, I didn’t think we could actually convince anyone to switch their vote.
    My thinking was that everyone was so tunneled on Frinckles that not lynching him would be counterproductive.

I was wrong. :/

5. ISO #1855
    Ganelon

There’s 7 of us. This isn’t mylo.

6. ISO #1856

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    ugh idk I just have a snarky reply every time.

ill just try a different way:

Honestly I’m not scumreding Ceko yet, but my town read has dropped a fair bit...his play could be a scum gambit to destabilize the town by lynching the main town leader. He should be looked at last, and I guess it depends on how he conducts himself from here on out. Do I think he’s scum? No, I won’t lie and I’ll say he looks like a tunneling town who didn’t want to be led astray by scum Frinckles and fear lynched him. This is how I’m currently reading him. This read could change depending on how things play out.

Id have to go back to d1 and read SJ’s train and push on Renegade to understand the context of his vote on Renegade, and I will because SJ is a very crucial slot that we must understand before we advance any further. I am not at the moment advocating a lynch, but I don’t trust them.

Noz... noz is weird. Noz says things that scum wouldn’t say. I’m honestly not sure what to think if Noz. I think I misinterpreted her statements vis-a-vis the game (my brain cells died, etc) as being towny. While true to some extent, I think this is hardly as alignment indicative as I thought it was initially. Gonna have to check this slot as well. Would advocate a lynch right now, if for no reason other than the fact that SJ is more active and thus easier to read.

Naz... I think I’ve seen Naz say some things she would definitely say as scum, as well as things she would say as town. She is playing pretty personally which to me I think indicates that she’s town, and also tunneling. Probably would not lynch.

I suspect aamirus the most by far, but... I really don’t want to lynch a newbie so early on lol. They’ve just replaced aamirus.
    I have no idea who you are refering to as "Main Town Leader" If you are referring to Frinckles he wasn't a town leader, he derailed goon lynches and left people into piles of confusement. I have 0 remorse.

I'm hoping to also look into the trains we have had so far, I'm going to need some alternative viewpoints though and I can't work with Ceko on this because he is on the same wavelenght as me, would you compare notes with me? You are the closest I have to a strong townread, I am finding you difficult to read though as some points I understand, and then you will say stuff that throw me right off.

I've not paid much attention to any of the low-posters, entirely my fault though since I had convinced myself that this game should of finished.

The replacement should be good for Aamirus slot. What did you think of Aamirus D1? Since we have that contribution to consider. I remember Aamirus being a potential lynch as thhe was trained upon, and they had a debate with Ren. Definitly need to look into that section to figure if it was forced or real.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

7. ISO #1857

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Ganelon you actually denied us information with that early hammer. We had 15 hours to see if Noz SJ or Auwt would change or place their vote. You also denied Auwt 15 hours to catch up assuming he or she hasn't caught up yet.

I wouldn't of changed my vote if that helps.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #1858

9. ISO #1859

Sorry, I didn’t think we could actually convince anyone to switch their vote.
    My thinking was that everyone was so tunneled on Frinckles that not lynching him would be counterproductive.

I was wrong. :/
    Can you remember which players where heavily town reading Frinckles?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

10. ISO #1860
    Ganelon

Me and secondpassing

11. ISO #1861
    Ganelon

I hedged on him a lot, cause I couldn’t get over the fact that he tried to blitz me on d1. I still don’t like that.

12. ISO #1862
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Still no reason to rush today. we are two mis-lynches away from losing.
    True. I was reacting to the idea that we’re dangerously close to a lynch.

honestly if anyone hammers I will turbolynch them with absolutely no regrets.

13. ISO #1863

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    SuperJack used my scum meta to scumpaint frinckles:

I suspect SJ is pocketing me. Also, this post clearly shows SJ was defending gane. ##Disclaimer: I don't want SJ lynched right now. This post was saved from day 3. I'll start working on my gane wall now....
    I don't know what your scum meta is. I've played 1 game with you where I townread you because of Feedback and Claims you posted.

Also, please make clearer your point on Gane.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

14. ISO #1864

15. ISO #1865

I already did one. The whole point is I want YOU to do one.
    lol oh did u i don't remember reading it, my bad
    since u changed ur avatar it looks like 2d from the gorillaz so I keep thinking ur @Frinckles
    There’s 7 of us. This isn’t mylo.
    No, there are 5 town. Scum slip???
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

16. ISO #1866
    Ganelon

I have no idea who you are refering to as "Main Town Leader" If you are referring to Frinckles he wasn't a town leader, he derailed goon lynches and left people into piles of confusement. I have 0 remorse.

I'm hoping to also look into the trains we have had so far, I'm going to need some alternative viewpoints though and I can't work with Ceko on this because he is on the same wavelenght as me, would you compare notes with me? You are the closest I have to a strong townread, I am finding you difficult to read though as some points I understand, and then you will say stuff that throw me right off.

I've not paid much attention to any of the low-posters, entirely my fault though since I had convinced myself that this game should of finished.

The replacement should be good for Aamirus slot. What did you think of Aamirus D1? Since we have that contribution to consider. I remember Aamirus being a potential lynch as thhe was trained upon, and they had a debate with Ren. Definitly need to look into that section to figure if it was forced or real.
    My points on aamirus: aamirus felt too trolly to me with her ‘I’m scum’ posts. It made me feel really uneasy about her. I’ve only seen her do that once in a very similar one-day-only setup, and she was scum in that setup. I also feel like her trying to lead me into a lynch other than Ceko could be an attempt st pocketing me.

17. ISO #1867

Ganelon town can only afford one more mislynch. Once it drops to 3 town, mafia wins

18. ISO #1868

19. ISO #1869
    Ganelon

Either both of you have played intelligent townplay, Or there is some whiteknignting going on.
    I would hardly call my play this game intelligent. I only saw the light after being dragged with a chain in front of the sun, with me afterwards proceeding to jump into the water lest I get burnt by the intense heat.

Anyway @naz this is no scum slip, there’s 5 town and 2 scum. I don’t see how that could be a slip.

20. ISO #1870
    Ganelon

Ganelon town can only afford one more mislynch. Once it drops to 3 town, mafia wins
    Oh okay fair enough. That’s true, my bad.

21. ISO #1871

since u changed ur avatar it looks like 2d from the gorillaz so I keep thinking ur @Frinckles

I mean if it was a scum slip wouldn't he think it IS mylo?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

22. ISO #1872

I mean if it was a scum slip wouldn't he think it IS mylo?
    if you're town we doesn't include scum
    scum can't bus anymore

23. ISO #1873

Anyways It would be wrong of me to place any votes right now until I re-evaluate the game.

I'm going to start from reviewing votes then the the lowest posters (As I am lazy.)
    yes which is why I'm nervous someone is at L-2 rn with 2 mafia alive loolmhfhsjsnakks

24. ISO #1874

You can call me Frinckles if that helps. I don't mind.

I'm not expecting a true ISO of noz, just comment on something, form an opinion and have an interaction. There's only one stronger alignment indicative post from her on day 3 that I saw. And maybe one more from day 1.

My current lynch order is Noz_Bugz, naz, then Auwt at this point. I am forced to consider lynching every other single player should I find evidence due to the votes and attitudes of yesterday, but relatively, all of you have the same reads.

25. ISO #1875
    Ganelon

That is not a slip, I would say ‘we’ as either alignment.

26. ISO #1876

27. ISO #1877

28. ISO #1878
    Ganelon

yes which is why I'm nervous someone is at L-2 rn with 2 mafia alive loolmhfhsjsnakks
    If anyone hammers I will fucking lynch them tomorrow, their problem if they’re town. So don’t worry about that.

29. ISO #1879

30. ISO #1880

What? You think both mafia are gonna go YOLO and both speedlynch Noz?
    What you expect them to do next day?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

31. ISO #1881

32. ISO #1882

The ONLY reasonable explination I can think of is if 1 townie votes and a goon votes. And goons let this occure hoping to pin it on the townie.

Still doesn't justify not allowing L2.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

33. ISO #1883

34. ISO #1884

35. ISO #1885

36. ISO #1886

37. ISO #1887
    Ganelon

Lol nice, I’m betting that slot is scum now. Statistically speaking...

38. ISO #1888

Keep misguiding us, they'll only need 1 mislynch after that ;_;

39. ISO #1889

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Effective immediately, @Marshmallow Marshall is replacing @Noz_Bugz
    oH MY GODDDDBBCKZKAJXJSKSNXHZISHDUR7373UQIKDNDHDNDNSNXBX BXJS
    *Insert the cat gif from earlier*

40. ISO #1890

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Reminder of the Forum Mafia Rules:

Angleshooting is strictly forbidden. Angleshooting is the action of breaking the spirit of the rules without breaking them; circumventing them. For example, trying to gain an unfair advantage by using things that did not happen in the game (with the exception of meta), or saying that "the host has slipped" and building anything over this is angleshooting. Discussing the reasons for which a player may or may not have replaced or making reads based on this also is angleshooting.

I do not want to see any replacements being discussed anymore.

2. @SuperJack
    3. @Noz_Bugz
    4. @Ganelon
    5. @naz
    8. @secondpassing
    9. @Auwt
    10. @theoneceko
    Very friendly reminder of this post.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

41. ISO #1891
    Ganelon

Sorry Gyrlander, that was a joke related to the fact that MM has the unfortunate habit of rolling scum, definitely not the fact that he was a replacement lol

42. ISO #1892

Auwt, who would you have voted yesterday?
    What my current thoughts are :

Im most concerned about Ganelon, Noz_Bugz.

-Ganelon seems to follow early majority each time.
    -I havent seen much post from Noz_Bugz at all

I do not know who i would have chosen between them, but those are the two that have looked the most susp yet.
    Last edited by Auwt; June 4th, 2020 at 08:11 AM. Reason: typo

43. ISO #1893
    Ganelon

Won’t do it again

44. ISO #1894

Hi. I announce you that I have not read the thread, and that I will NOT read two thousand posts fully; I'm rather busy these days. However, I'll catch up a bit.

Also, welcome to Auwt, that's one big game to get into as your first FM experience lol. You seem to be doing rather well this game, from what I've seen, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

45. ISO #1895
    Ganelon

Last time I did not follow the ‘early majority’ as you called it. I voted Frinckles out because he was extremely controversial and a lot of people’s reads seemed to depend on him. I was worried the game would stagnate if Frinckles didn’t die.

As for d1, I did state that I had the same feeling as your slot (aamirus) with respect to Renegade, and have now clarified why I scunread Renegade. If you read my posts on d1, you can see why that my later reasoning corresponds to my posts targeting Renegade.

Namely, I didn’t like how he played statistics in this setup. and I didn’t like how he seemed to be white knighting me.

46. ISO #1896

SPEED LYNCH
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

47. ISO #1897
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hi. I announce you that I have not read the thread, and that I will NOT read two thousand posts fully; I'm rather busy these days. However, I'll catch up a bit.

Also, welcome to Auwt, that's one big game to get into as your first FM experience lol. You seem to be doing rather well this game, from what I've seen, though.
    Blinkskater townread you. What say you in your defense?

48. ISO #1898

See you on the flip side.

Lynch naz, noz, SJ, aamirus.
    good luck
    -vote Frinckles
    No
    -vote Ganelon
    just no. Frinckles felt like a townie to me in the post I've read (pure gut tho), it reminded me of his play in Insanity (although he was scum, he believed he was town until the end). You don't hammer like this as town. You also don't throw "100 % scum" out as town, like I saw you did at some point. CHOO CHOO

Also, I saw Ceko making colored list of reads that looked really good and well-detailed. I like that, although I'd have to analyze them.

49. ISO #1899

Well I should almost be fine.
    Already posted to explain noz
    Yet, naz hasnt voted for any of scum lynch (there was only 1 but still)
    But so didnt Varcron. So thought on naz stay neutral/mitigated.
    Not really much to work this with.

50. ISO #1900

Blinkskater townread you. What say you in your defense?