S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 93
Register

User Tag List

Page 93 of 132 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2635

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Here's why I wanted frinckles dead on day 3:
    - I found most of his posts scummy.
    - Removing his slot gives me a TON of info since he's the second highest poster this game.
    - I didn't want to consider who else could be scum. SP talked about me having thick glasses and seeing things in black and white. At first, I was really pissed at him saying that, but he's telling the truth. A world where frinckles isn't scum forces me to deal with a lot of gray reads. Are SJ and nozbug pocketing me? Do I towncore naz? Have gane and SP been defending frinckles for townpoints?

SuperJack used my scum meta to scumpaint frinckles:

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    The Ganelon late train was rushed and unexpected and the lynch on Renegade was difficult

[REDACTED]

Then we have Frinkles, announcing a CFD (As they call it) and causing the End of Day to be a draw between Ren and Ganelon.
    Frinckles only started playing after the Pressure Banana had placed onto Frinckles. Only playing when pushed is a major Scum flag.

[REDACTED]
    I suspect SJ is pocketing me. Also, this post clearly shows SJ was defending gane. ##Disclaimer: I don't want SJ lynched right now. This post was saved from day 3. I'll start working on my gane wall now....

Holy shit can u guys not fucking turbo? Town is really close to losing and instead of SP doing their own ISO of noz u just vote them? smh
    I can't ISO until after work, so like 8 hr from now
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Ganelon you actually denied us information with that early hammer. We had 15 hours to see if Noz SJ or Auwt would change or place their vote. You also denied Auwt 15 hours to catch up assuming he or she hasn't caught up yet.

Auwt are you done reading yet? Opinion on Noz_Bugz and naz?

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Holy shit can u guys not fucking turbo? Town is really close to losing and instead of SP doing their own ISO of noz u just vote them? smh
    I already did one. The whole point is I want YOU to do one.

Sorry, I didnít think we could actually convince anyone to switch their vote.
    My thinking was that everyone was so tunneled on Frinckles that not lynching him would be counterproductive.

I was wrong. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Thereís 7 of us. This isnít mylo.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    ugh idk I just have a snarky reply every time.

ill just try a different way:

Honestly Iím not scumreding Ceko yet, but my town read has dropped a fair bit...his play could be a scum gambit to destabilize the town by lynching the main town leader. He should be looked at last, and I guess it depends on how he conducts himself from here on out. Do I think heís scum? No, I wonít lie and Iíll say he looks like a tunneling town who didnít want to be led astray by scum Frinckles and fear lynched him. This is how Iím currently reading him. This read could change depending on how things play out.

Id have to go back to d1 and read SJís train and push on Renegade to understand the context of his vote on Renegade, and I will because SJ is a very crucial slot that we must understand before we advance any further. I am not at the moment advocating a lynch, but I donít trust them.

Noz... noz is weird. Noz says things that scum wouldnít say. Iím honestly not sure what to think if Noz. I think I misinterpreted her statements vis-a-vis the game (my brain cells died, etc) as being towny. While true to some extent, I think this is hardly as alignment indicative as I thought it was initially. Gonna have to check this slot as well. Would advocate a lynch right now, if for no reason other than the fact that SJ is more active and thus easier to read.

Naz... I think Iíve seen Naz say some things she would definitely say as scum, as well as things she would say as town. She is playing pretty personally which to me I think indicates that sheís town, and also tunneling. Probably would not lynch.

I suspect aamirus the most by far, but... I really donít want to lynch a newbie so early on lol. Theyíve just replaced aamirus.
    I have no idea who you are refering to as "Main Town Leader" If you are referring to Frinckles he wasn't a town leader, he derailed goon lynches and left people into piles of confusement. I have 0 remorse.

I'm hoping to also look into the trains we have had so far, I'm going to need some alternative viewpoints though and I can't work with Ceko on this because he is on the same wavelenght as me, would you compare notes with me? You are the closest I have to a strong townread, I am finding you difficult to read though as some points I understand, and then you will say stuff that throw me right off.

I've not paid much attention to any of the low-posters, entirely my fault though since I had convinced myself that this game should of finished.

The replacement should be good for Aamirus slot. What did you think of Aamirus D1? Since we have that contribution to consider. I remember Aamirus being a potential lynch as thhe was trained upon, and they had a debate with Ren. Definitly need to look into that section to figure if it was forced or real.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Ganelon you actually denied us information with that early hammer. We had 15 hours to see if Noz SJ or Auwt would change or place their vote. You also denied Auwt 15 hours to catch up assuming he or she hasn't caught up yet.

Auwt are you done reading yet? Opinion on Noz_Bugz and naz?
    I wouldn't of changed my vote if that helps.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Sorry, I didnít think we could actually convince anyone to switch their vote.
    My thinking was that everyone was so tunneled on Frinckles that not lynching him would be counterproductive.

I was wrong. :/
    Can you remember which players where heavily town reading Frinckles?
    Cryptonic made this sig