S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 52
Register

User Tag List

Page 52 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 2635
  1. #1021

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    So basically, if ren buddying with frinckles makes frinckles scum, then ren buddying with BC makes BC scum. For now, I think there's only one scum between frinckles and BC. Since SP is scummier so far, I'm voting him.
    BC was definitely not buddying with Ren, not at all. Your point does make sense where the Ganelon train was scum driven, however I do kind of think that Frinckles (however unlikely it is) didn't read that and actually believed that Gane was scum.

  2. #1022

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    BCs temper tantrum is basically griefing if heís scum. I refuse to believe he would do that as scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  3. #1023

  4. #1024

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Unless you legitimately think that BananaCuchoís tantrum had a motive behind it, do not vote him. As far as Iím concerned that slot is now confirmed town. If scum wins because Banana threw a tantrum, thatís very lame in my book and as far as Iím concerned wonít be a win at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  5. #1025

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Were you talking about frinckles?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  6. #1026

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    We've too much info to work with right now to go for a PL.
    Agreed, PL seems like slightly desperate scum.
    I read your ISO on Frinckles and it makes me want to lynch him again today lul
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  7. #1027

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    So basically, if ren buddying with frinckles makes frinckles scum, then ren buddying with BC makes BC scum. For now, I think there's only one scum between frinckles and BC. Since SP is scummier so far, I'm voting him.
    I think maybe Rene was buddying Banana so hard because banana was town leader yesterday, so maybe rene was trying to get on his good side and be saved from lynch? No reason for scum to buddy so hard in public..or maybe to line up mislynch on banana...?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  8. #1028

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    BCs temper tantrum is basically griefing if heís scum. I refuse to believe he would do that as scum.
    also this
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  9. #1029

  10. #1030

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    If Renae is lynched I replace out.
    No way scum would ever say something like this lol. And if they do, 100% griefing.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  11. #1031

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I think maybe Rene was buddying Banana so hard because banana was town leader yesterday, so maybe rene was trying to get on his good side and be saved from lynch? No reason for scum to buddy so hard in public..or maybe to line up mislynch on banana...?
    This looks like scum providing an explanation.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  12. #1032

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    So letís stop talking about Banana. Honestly his slot shouldíve been modkilled...
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  13. #1033

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    This looks like scum providing an explanation.
    lol i'm providing alternate scenarios bro chill do u see the maybes
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  14. #1034

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I know it's late but I didn't include this in Frinckles's ISO either:



    Ren was asking frinckles that, lol. ren+frinckles scum team maybe? HOWEVER, ren buddied a bunch with BC as well. That's another reason why my vote is on secondpassing.
    Scum donít buddy. Especially not when they have a daychat.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  15. #1035

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    No way scum would ever say something like this lol. And if they do, 100% griefing.
    yeah if that slot was mafia gyrlander should've ended the game there
    so now we know that's a confirmed green smh that slot should just be modkilled...sigh.. @BananaCucho I thought u were better than this u_u what kinda blinkskater ass tantrum...
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  16. #1036

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Really? Why?
    cuz he made some POINTS
    but I take ISOs with grain of salt bc there's usually 1 per game (and its me who makes them, and I've been wrong a lot ^_^ I'm not ashamed to admit I don't lynch mafia often in FM)
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  17. #1037

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    lol i'm providing alternate scenarios bro chill do u see the maybes
    That's my point. It looks like you're spreading misinformation. Like there are two people who are scum here. You're likely one of them but even if I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, you're not telling us who you think is scum.

    "I think maybe Rene was buddying Banana so hard because banana was town leader yesterday, so maybe rene was trying to get on his good side and be saved from lynch? No reason for scum to buddy so hard in public..or maybe to line up mislynch on banana...?"

    This is just speculation on scum intention but what do you even take away from it yourself?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  18. #1038

  19. #1039

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    That's my point. It looks like you're spreading misinformation. Like there are two people who are scum here. You're likely one of them but even if I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, you're not telling us who you think is scum.

    "I think maybe Rene was buddying Banana so hard because banana was town leader yesterday, so maybe rene was trying to get on his good side and be saved from lynch? No reason for scum to buddy so hard in public..or maybe to line up mislynch on banana...?"

    This is just speculation on scum intention but what do you even take away from it yourself?
    lol the thing is I don't know
    What banana did was so shitty
    2 afks
    Like what bro
    I cannot solve this, but I have a feeling the mafia were outside of the gane/rene trains so I'm going to shoot in that pool n hope something comes out of it, or yall can lynch me so I don't have to think anymore and u guys can figure it out since the game won't end when a town(me) dies
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  20. #1040

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    BC was definitely not buddying with Ren, not at all. Your point does make sense where the Ganelon train was scum driven, however I do kind of think that Frinckles (however unlikely it is) didn't read that and actually believed that Gane was scum.
    Ren interacted with BC, but BC didn't interact with Ren. Their connection was one-way, if that makes sense.

    You made me look at Renegade's posts and I remembered something I forgot!!!! Thankyouthankyou thankyou.uWu

    What did I forget? Renegade quickly changed his opinion of BC during EOD:


    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    If I'm scum for sharing thoughts on other players' odd behavior (Varcron, You, Banana, Aami) then I don't really see the point in playing any more forum mafia games. How exactly are my posts sowing distrust in town? If anything, the rapid pivots from you and Varcron on Aami and general skittishness I find much more scummy than towny.

    Also, I'm not entirely convinced by your long posts and much more active behavior, treko, knowing how you must feel desperate to change your play style if in fact you did roll scum and digging in deep to play the long game.

    Alas, the town can afford my mislynch, but not the best start to the game IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    The votes on my currently: Treeko - desperate to play differently from his last game.

    Banana - resentful that he can't pocket me no longer by warming up to "newbies".

    Ganelon - virtually inactive and hasn't given a solid reason for voting me.

    Looks like town is well on its way to a mislynch once again. Do recall that town apparently lost 6 games before last, which they won by pure luck and mislynching lunatics who THOUGHT they were town. GOOFY.
    Here's the shift:

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm not sure I ever scumread BC. I included them in a list of players who I was engaging with, which I may have mistankenly said was scum. The list of BC, Varcron, Aami, and you was merely pointing out what I thought was odd behavior. In BCs case, the lack of spam was the focus of that discussion.

    So please point out where I switched. I never called BC scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I changed my opinion on Banana because I do believe he is trying to legitimately form a town core.
    Ren replied to BC's criticism here during day 1 EOD:

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    This times 10000000000.
    Conclusion: scum!BC is too smart not to avoid an obvious scum like rene. However, that's all I can get from this interaction for now. I'll need to revisit it since I didn't look at the contextual posts. For those who don't know, I'm using the ISO function (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc.p...posted&t=46704).

    Honestly, if @SuperJack interpreted this interaction for me I'll believe him. That's how strongly I townread this dude.UwU It'll also save me some time and effortOWO.


    I don't like frinckles's day 2 votes either, but I'm no longer super triggered over his EOD blunder.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •