S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 700 of 2635
  1. #651

  2. #652

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I used to be one of the biggest proponents for policy lynches back in the day

    And the reason why I harped on about that was because it was being framed as "banana is scummy" when really it was "banana is annoying". These are 2 completely different situations.
    Okay, how about a Ren lynch? I didn't like how he switched from scumreading to townreading you.

  3. #653

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Frinckles shouldn't be lynched just because he does not want to devote the entirety of his free time to filling up the game. What reasoning is this to lynch Frinkles? Its not like Frinkles hasn't contributed.
    Thankyou SJ, VWERYcool.

  4. #654

  5. #655

  6. #656

  7. #657

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Okay, how about a Ren lynch? I didn't like how he switched from scumreading to townreading you.
    I'm not sure I ever scumread BC. I included them in a list of players who I was engaging with, which I may have mistankenly said was scum. The list of BC, Varcron, Aami, and you was merely pointing out what I thought was odd behavior. In BCs case, the lack of spam was the focus of that discussion.

    So please point out where I switched. I never called BC scum.

  8. #658

  9. #659

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    I'm almost done w errands, I should have time to catch up when I'm home

    So mafia knows no matter what there's a lynch so they don't have to do anything to win? How lame and boring
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  10. #660

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    BananaCucho. Please stop threatening to replace out. It's not very good sportsmanship.
    +1 UmU
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  11. #661

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I'm almost done w errands, I should have time to catch up when I'm home

    So mafia knows no matter what there's a lynch so they don't have to do anything to win? How lame and boring
    That is why we have to lynch responsibly, town can afford only so many mislynches.

  12. #662

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I'm almost done w errands, I should have time to catch up when I'm home

    So mafia knows no matter what there's a lynch so they don't have to do anything to win? How lame and boring
    It's as if its towns job to expose the mafia.
    Cryptonic made this sig

  13. #663

  14. #664

  15. #665

  16. #666

  17. #667

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I'm almost done w errands, I should have time to catch up when I'm home

    So mafia knows no matter what there's a lynch so they don't have to do anything to win? How lame and boring
    Which is why rewarding lurking is as anti town as anyone can get.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  18. #668

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Okay, so here's a summary of what happened so far:

    Me, SJ, and frinckles are teaming against rene and BC. Right now, I think Frinckles and SJ are town.

    BC wants frinckles or gane dead
    rene wants frinckles dead
    naz wants frinckles or gane dead. I think she'd rather have gane dead tho.
    aami kind of wants frinckles dead

    Maybe I'm being simplistic, but it looks like scum are voting together here. However, I think @naz tallah is the least scummy of that bunch. If she switches her vote to renren, I'll be happyUwU, since it's unlikely gane will be lynched at this point.

    Also aami, I don't want you lynched today so no need to sweat about that ^-^ You're the second-least scummy of the group I put you in.

  19. #669

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Same reasons as Varcron, basically. I played with BC, and he seems to be playing town meta. However, aami is still a mystery to me.
    didn't we have this argument earlier? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko

    If multiple people are the same color, then I see them equally within that group.
    BananaCucho - Most solid so far. He scumhunted and defended himself in townie fashion. The only thing that concerned me so far was his quick defense of aami.
    Ganelon - You said I was scummy because of my seriousness early on. At first, this confused me and ticked me off. However, after re-reading, I now understand why you think I'm desperate scum (I'm not scum though lol). Also, we may have more in common than you think. Your defense of Frinckles could be interpreted as town desperately trying to contribute and get the game moving.
    varc - He didn't scumread aami, y'all. He just wanted to see what reactions an aami train would cause. In fact, aami and varc are playing quite similarly!
    aami - I've reconsidered my argument against her, and I think it was pretty weak. Aami's trains drove discussion, which town needed early on. However, you didn't provide reads on anyone except me, so you're still a bit mysterious. If you could give us your reads so far, that'd be great.
    Oh btw, I want a strong towncore this game. Can you see your tunnels on each other as TvT? cuz that's what I see it as Į\_(ツ)_/ĮUwU
    naz - The logic behind her reads seems sincere, but she's lacking original input. It's possible that she's sheeping BC and aami.
    SJ - He started out strong, but hasn't posted much recently.
    nozbug - Noz contributed even less today, even though she promised to do the opposite. She posted twice today and twelve times the night before.
    Here are my MAIN reasons why I think frinckles and rene are scum:
    - Their very first votes were on aami.
    - Neither of them explained their votes. They just hopped on the aami train after I posted a wall on her. Maybe they thought that with my help, they could get aami lynched.
    More on them below...
    frinckles - The way he explained his read list is interesting. When he claimed scum were hiding in his null reads, part of me wanted to believe him. However, he can use that trust to mindfuck me. For example, I can see beenckle making me see his null reads from HIS POV instead of mine. However, besides his vague null reads, frinckles's list is solid.
    rene - He launched attacks at several players, and not much else. I think that instead of driving discussion, his posts are sowing distrust in town. Calling his attacks as "scumhunting" is generous. For example, in his longest post, he tried to scum-paint aami for townie behavior. It sucks if that's the best you can do as town.
    I dunno how I feel about your Ganelon or SJ reads.... Ganelon in my opinion was trying to get townpoints and buddy with Frinkles by defending him in my eyes, and SJ hasn't really said anything wrong, however could be seen as coasting. Personally I'd go after Frinkles before Ren Ren (I mostly want to hear more from him, but I would be down for a lynch too) cause personally I think Ren has contributed (attacked kind of) sort of like he has in the past as town.

    Quote Originally Posted by theonceko
    I think you've been BS'ing with your meta talk though. Making varc look for something that isn't there. RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEE
    I stopped with the meta stuff right after that conversation end, didn't follow up since my brain would have exploded.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon
    Oh wait, you said you can also see me doing that as scum, fair enough. I do actually do that as scum as well, but I donít think Iím being inconsistent... aamirus asked me to vote someone other then you because then she would sheep me.

    i think we should lynch Renegade because I donít like how he tried to white knight me. I cannot read naz, last game she was scum and I couldnít read that, I think naz needs to be more thoroughly pushed before you see something AI from her, otherwise you just see naz.

    I just donít like how Renegade is trying to be appear to be helpful by posting statistics lol, that reeks of scum not knowing what to say. And as I said, statistics is misleading. Scum win this setup a lot more often than youíd expect, precisely because they take risks and bus.

    i donít understand why people are saying SJ is scummy, I have no read on SJ right now.

    i think Iím townreaidng aamirus but somewhat wary in light of the troll ĎI-am-scumí posts. I donít think they mean anything, but seems a little extreme to still be joking about that this late into the game. One game I think blink tried to paint me as his scum buddy early on and I really didnít like that, and turns out he was scum.
    Disagree, I think Frinkles is a higher priority lynch than Ren simply because we know for a fact that him as town is a town leader. I don't know if he has something IRL to deal with currently, but I hate the coasting from him in every respect.

    -vote Frinkles


    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack
    BananaCucho. Please stop threatening to replace out. It's not very good sportsmanship.
    Agreed, but why did you vote me? Couldn't find anything page 10 onwards about it.

  20. #670

  21. #671

  22. #672

  23. #673

  24. #674

  25. #675

  26. #676

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    didn't we have this argument earlier? lol



    I dunno how I feel about your Ganelon or SJ reads.... Ganelon in my opinion was trying to get townpoints and buddy with Frinkles by defending him in my eyes, and SJ hasn't really said anything wrong, however could be seen as coasting. Personally I'd go after Frinkles before Ren Ren (I mostly want to hear more from him, but I would be down for a lynch too) cause personally I think Ren has contributed (attacked kind of) sort of like he has in the past as town.



    I stopped with the meta stuff right after that conversation end, didn't follow up since my brain would have exploded.



    Disagree, I think Frinkles is a higher priority lynch than Ren simply because we know for a fact that him as town is a town leader. I don't know if he has something IRL to deal with currently, but I hate the coasting from him in every respect.

    -vote Frinkles




    Agreed, but why did you vote me? Couldn't find anything page 10 onwards about it.
    You're behind buddy, my opinion of SJ has improved ^^
    That seems like a simple way to describe Frinckles though. For what meta arguments are worth, his lurking is similar to last game when he thought he was Asylum Counselor. I think people are too eager to call his lurking scummy and push for a policy lynch.

  27. #677

  28. #678

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    You're behind buddy, my opinion of SJ has improved ^^
    That seems like a simple way to describe Frinckles though. For what meta arguments are worth, his lurking is similar to last game when he thought he was Asylum Counselor. I think people are too eager to call his lurking scummy and push for a policy lynch.
    You're right, he did think he was asylum counsellor in Insanity. I guess that kind of makes sense, but I still don't like it.

  29. #679

  30. #680

  31. #681

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    This is the guide that Pringles linked before about how he's been trying to play as as town

    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...8by-Newcomb%29

    He has done nothing yet to try to form a town core and POE this game. Nothing. And when called out about it he's completely ignored the criticism. Could be just be super lazy? Sure. But he's not "townie" in any way at all. He is very much a big fat question mark null slot.
    Odd. You say varc's read on your meta is shit yet you're pushing a Frinckles lynch because he's not playing "town meta." Sorry if I'm playing devil's advocate, but Frinckles got to L-2 too quickly. (Yes, I know you and aami unvoted. but still)

  32. #682

  33. #683

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    You're right, he did think he was asylum counsellor in Insanity. I guess that kind of makes sense, but I still don't like it.
    I hope you catch up to the current Banana v Frinckles debate. I made some points about BC I'd like you to consider.

  34. #684

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    You're right, he did think he was asylum counsellor in Insanity. I guess that kind of makes sense, but I still don't like it.
    I didn't like it either. I just wanted to jump around and form a towncore.

    Also was the first time I was ever lynched.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  35. #685

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    So first off I'm gonna towncore the following people:

    theoneceko
    Noz_Bugz
    Varcron

    so we can towntakeover outside of this.
    Noz isn't getting lynched today, but I think she should be null on everyone's list.

  36. #686

  37. #687

  38. #688

  39. #689

  40. #690

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Gyrlander staring at an empty inbox


    Regardless I'm pretty sure Banana is town here. There's enough angleshooty apathy to go around so I'm fine with that slot or its replacement.
    Huh? I don't understand.

  41. #691

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Gyrlander staring at an empty inbox


    Regardless I'm pretty sure Banana is town here. There's enough angleshooty apathy to go around so I'm fine with that slot or its replacement.
    Banana has not received any votes on D1.
    Cryptonic made this sig

  42. #692

  43. #693

  44. #694

  45. #695

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Would anyone like to push an info lynch candidate?
    Renegade voted you and aami, and both were for weak reasons.

    He has also been parroting BC recently. However, there's resistance against a Ren train.

  46. #696

  47. #697

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I feel that's indicative of town leader status. But it's plausible.
    Scum cannot actually kill him at night though so I don't know how they intend to get rid of a town banana in that case. So. Interesting point
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  48. #698

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    the whole "imma quit if I don't get my lynch hur dur"

    Its a short depart from something Blink did to me a while back. Good times
    Banana is very efficient at targeting emotions and using them.
    They did it last game against me and know exactly what to pick at.

    You can see it Today as they have posted more than once they refuse to even read me D1.
    Cryptonic made this sig

  49. #699

    Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Banana is very efficient at targeting emotions and using them.
    They did it last game against me and know exactly what to pick at.

    You can see it Today as they have posted more than once they refuse to even read me D1.
    Yeah, I played a game where he was scum. He convinced me to side with him using that same tactic.

  50. #700

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •