S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 49
Register

User Tag List

Page 49 of 132 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 99 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Hmmmmm. SP is the only one townreading frinckles.
    really weird flip lol are u thinking banana was faking it yesterday? that would be soooooooo poor play and he should get punished for that
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Hmmmmm. SP is the only one townreading frinckles.
    I think Frinckles is Not Mafia today..he was at L-2 earlier and I could've put him at L-1, or hammered if Varcron had voted him (Varcron's top scum read without actually voting him)
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    naz (2 [L-3]):
    Frinckles, secondpassing
    Frinckles (2 [L-3]):
    theoneceko, Noz_Bugz
    aamirus (1 [L-4]):
    naz
    Varcron (1 [L-4]):
    Ganelon

By the way, did you go ahead and give Noz a pass? He is voting you.
    Like we know with his inactivity it helps solve the game just placing him into a towncore but it's currently anti-town behavior by voting you.
    Wanna just switch to Noz? I only see good consequences from doing so.

1. It reinforces the psychological pressure we exert to the scum by acting in unison.
    2. It pressures him to play the game.
    3. It solves a slot if lynched.
    4. It removes a potential risk at MyLo situations down the line.
    She already explained why, and I gave her townpoints for that (no post saying so, I know). I really don't like this alliance you're building with frinckles. This looks a lot more like a scumcore than a towncore.

She already explained why, and I gave her townpoints for that (no post saying so, I know). I really don't like this alliance you're building with frinckles. This looks a lot more like a scumcore than a towncore.
    There's no point in making scumcore. They already are one.

Let's just PL Noz

-vote Noz_Bugz
    Someone said it doesn't give any info, but I think it will.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Interesting how as soon as I said you were a scum read you started explaining how you were fine with my lynch

-vote naz
    That's like, super NAI though? You sound just like I did when you pushed me earlier. "Since you voted me, I'll vote you."

There's no point in making scumcore. They already are one.

Let's just PL Noz

-vote Noz_Bugz
    Someone said it doesn't give any info, but I think it will.
    Frinckles did:

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Frinckles
    theoneceko
    SuperJack
    Ganelon

BananaCucho
    Noz_Bugz

aamirus
    Varcron
    naz

Nine players remaining and two are scum.

Identify reasons a player is likely not scum (this probably moves SJ, Ceko, Ganelon to green.)
    Identify which slots aren't really worth a lynch because they offer little info (Noz.)
    Identify which slots have not been voted for (Naz, Banana.)
    Identify which slots have overwhelmingly been voted for (Me, Ganelon, Aamirus.)
    Identify which slots are in electric-boogaloo spitelurker land (Banana.)

Also we have like four fucking mislynches lol pretty sure Town wins here.
    I thought you were working with Frinckles.

The Ganelon late train was rushed and unexpected and the lynch on Renegade was difficult.

The lynch has drawn my attention to a few players.
    Firstly, before a Frinkles train appeared it was Renegade on the spotlight.
    Banana and Renegade worked together to get a lynch onto Renegade.

Spoiler : Banana n Ren :
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Well, I do trust banana here. He is not playing in the style of when I was scum with him, and much more similarly to the last game where Banbada was town (until jestered by Goofy Vracon).

-vote Frinckles

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    If Renae is lynched I replace out.

Then we have Frinkles, announcing a CFD (As they call it) and causing the End of Day to be a draw between Ren and Ganelon.
    Frinckles only started playing after the Pressure Banana had placed onto Frinckles. Only playing when pushed is a major Scum flag.

Not only that, after the Lynch Frinkles has put shade onto Ganelon, who was lynched inplace of Ren.
    Ganelons late train was wrong. I don't see how he could claim that Ganelon is being bussed unless Frinckles and Ren was working together. And if they where then this tatic is pointless because Frinkles would be calling out his own scum team and causing a loss.

Ganelons lynch was pushed by frinkles. So if Ganelons is town then its likely frinkles is scum
    And if Ganelons is scum then frinkles is scum for pushing on Ganelons and claiming it could be bussing.

Todays lynch should be between Frinkles or BananaCucho. If one is not scum the other surely is.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Frinckles did:

I thought you were working with Frinckles.
    You know I would...
    but according to the MU article Frinckles posted in the dead chat of Insanity (hope you read it btw)
    I am to
    1. make a towncore
    2. raise the bar every day

Frinckles wants to skip step 2.

And besides, you can only work with people that work with you. If they disagree, then you gotta do it your own way.
    Didn't you want to lynch Noz day 1? You should be with me on this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    The Ganelon late train was rushed and unexpected and the lynch on Renegade was difficult.

The lynch has drawn my attention to a few players.
    Firstly, before a Frinkles train appeared it was Renegade on the spotlight.
    Banana and Renegade worked together to get a lynch onto Renegade.

Spoiler : Banana n Ren :

Then we have Frinkles, announcing a CFD (As they call it) and causing the End of Day to be a draw between Ren and Ganelon.
    Frinckles only started playing after the Pressure Banana had placed onto Frinckles. Only playing when pushed is a major Scum flag.

Not only that, after the Lynch Frinkles has put shade onto Ganelon, who was lynched inplace of Ren.
    Ganelons late train was wrong. I don't see how he could claim that Ganelon is being bussed unless Frinckles and Ren was working together. And if they where then this tatic is pointless because Frinkles would be calling out his own scum team and causing a loss.

Ganelons lynch was pushed by frinkles. So if Ganelons is town then its likely frinkles is scum
    And if Ganelons is scum then frinkles is scum for pushing on Ganelons and claiming it could be bussing.

Todays lynch should be between Frinkles or BananaCucho. If one is not scum the other surely is.
    Don't you mean gane?
    That's exactly how I played as scum last game.
    I'll look into this, thanks for pointing that out.
    I love you. BC is in my pool of lynch targets, but I was afraid to say so.

Don't you mean gane?
    That's exactly how I played as scum last game.
    I'll look into this, thanks for pointing that out.
    I love you. BC is in my pool of lynch targets, but I was afraid to say so.
    Wassn't Renegade lynched? Felt like the lynch on Renegade was difficut because scum was against it. He was only lynched due to RNG
    Cryptonic made this sig

Wassn't Renegade lynched? Felt like the lynch on Renegade was difficut because scum was against it. He was only lynched due to RNG
    Ren was lynched, Frinkles voted Ganelon so RNG would decide their fates, potentially protecting his scum buddy (if it is a naz+frinckles+ren scum team)

You know I would...
    but according to the MU article Frinckles posted in the dead chat of Insanity (hope you read it btw)
    I am to
    1. make a towncore
    2. raise the bar every day

Frinckles wants to skip step 2.

And besides, you can only work with people that work with you. If they disagree, then you gotta do it your own way.
    Didn't you want to lynch Noz day 1? You should be with me on this.
    He did NOT do that until pushed. You're also ignoring how I wanted aami, varc, gane, and noz to towncore on day 1. A lot of Frinckles' scumreads contradict mine.
    Yeah Frinckles clearly isn't working with me.

I don't think I should even have to say it at this point but @theoneceko is basically my biggest town read.

I swear to god if you are scum I will ragequit life.
    yea
    if ceko is scum im chugging a bottle of hot sauce
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West