Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 53 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 2635
  1. ISO #1701

2. ISO #1702

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Because at-least one of them is scum? I am really thinking both are at this point. I had thought I made myself clear.

I was honestly hoping the game would be finished, then I saw Varc was lynched when I woke up. And since then I've just not rushed back into the game because I'm god damn annoyed.
    I can't understand why or how people can not see how scummy they have been.

People need to stop being misguided by scum. This ends now.

-vote Frinkles
    You made yourself clear like.. real time three days ago? We could have been discussing the Frinckles thing.
    BTW I did post a reply, you know, the whole thing is a pre-flip association.
    Frinckles has been very town in my eyes.

And how the flip am I scummy? I know ceko thinks me attacking his arguments = attacking him, but he's been looking at the game looking for things that aren't there. It's apparent in his ISOs.
    I'm willing to be persuaded that naz is not scum, my first read on her is more of a tonal read anyway. It's been consistent. I think that's why ceko thinks Frinckles is scum, at least part of it, cause ceko thinks naz is town.

3. ISO #1703

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    You made yourself clear like.. real time three days ago? We could have been discussing the Frinckles thing.

And how the flip am I scummy? I know ceko thinks me attacking his arguments = attacking him, but he's been looking at the game looking for things that aren't there. It's apparent in his ISOs.
    I'm willing to be persuaded that naz is not scum, my first read on her is more of a tonal read anyway. It's been consistent. I think that's why ceko thinks Frinckles is scum, at least part of it, cause ceko thinks naz is town.
    Call me low effort I genuinely felt the game was over.
    I've pointed out why Banaana is scummy. But not looked into you SP, I trust my instincts yet I'm willing to review it since it could of been a Banana Bias.

I'm not budging with Frinckles though. After skimming though eod2/ d3 my view hasn't changed on them.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #1704

5. ISO #1705

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Greetings everyone,
    I'm Auwt, the one replacing aamirus.
    I've never played this kinda of game outside of Mafia
    I'm kinda left in all that game and pages tbh, any tips are really welcome.
    I have read some of the 85 pages but not all of them so please be gentle i'm not aware of absolutely everything ^_^
    Will someone explain the vote system to me please ?
    Overall I hope we all gonna get along and have a great game !
    My job is not to get along with you, that's secondary to finding out who is scum and who is town.
    So who do you think is scum and who do you think is town? You may not want to read from the beginning, it's only 86 pages so I encourage you to do so, but alternatively, you can skip ahead to like the middle. Whatever it takes if you feel discussion is important.

I'll repeat it. Who do you think is bad and who do you think is good? Give me whatever reason you can think of.

6. ISO #1706

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    It is irrational to want to scumread these two for being so far into the tunnel on me? This is actually ridiculous.
    i meaaaaaaaaaaaaan that's why i sr varc lol
    was it rational? no
    do i care about logic? also no
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

7. ISO #1707

8. ISO #1708

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710

@VolleyballWillson You know buddy.. this feels like, what was that game? I'm pretty sure it was the second run of Black Flag Nightless. We talk about a policy lynch day 1. We hit a scum day 1 or something, then town proceeds to lurk themselves to death for five days. Pretty dumb you right? I think I was lynched day 3 for my regular shenanigans. I think that made it feel worse. Cause after I was dead I couldn't preach that town needed spirit, and needed to push forward. Then had to watch as MyLo was lost because the players actually couldn't be bothered to analyze anything. Who did we bring to MyLo? I forget.

Yeah you feel me?

Me too. Thanks for always being here. It's good to know I still have a friend in you. How are you doing? You always listen to me talk I wanna hear your problems too. We've got time.

Oh. Oh.
    Oh my. And I thought I was going through something frustrating. I.. I don't know what to say. Well you still have me right. We have each other. There are more volleyballs in the sea. We just gotta get off this island. Tell you what, first thing in the morning, I'll be voting, I'll be discussing, I'll be building this boat. Then we're going to get ourselves out of here, and we're going to find you a new partner, and life will be good again. Rest up for now, we'll need our strength real soon.

11. ISO #1711

My job is not to get along with you, that's secondary to finding out who is scum and who is town.
    So who do you think is scum and who do you think is town? You may not want to read from the beginning, it's only 86 pages so I encourage you to do so, but alternatively, you can skip ahead to like the middle. Whatever it takes if you feel discussion is important.

I'll repeat it. Who do you think is bad and who do you think is good? Give me whatever reason you can think of.
    I've gathered some infos about everyone and,
    I would say :

DAY 1 Lynch : Ganelon, theoneceko, SuperJack, Frinckles all voted for a bad one (Renegade).
    Assuming this, and the outnumber of Town in this save, those people should be good.

DAY 2 Lynch : theoneceko, naz, Noz_Bugz, Ganelon, secondpassing all voted for a good one (Vacron)
    In this case I would say that those people should be watched. I do not want to make any hasty conclusion, but when a large coalition/group vote against a town, maf is hidden behind.

Ganelon approved both lynches so i dont really know how to understand that. Mitigated.
    It appears theoneceko followed the same pattern so... Mitigated.
    Now, Naz voted for someone else during the first lynch,avoiding hitting a potential team mate? looks susp though.
    Frinckles and SuperJack both voted for a scum and then didnt follow majority, looks legit.
    I haven't found Noz_Bugz first vote, but i guess it looks strange cause of day 2 lynch on Varcorn.
    Same goes for you secondpassing, didnt find first vote and then voted for Varcron.

I hope this is what you were looking for.
    And I hope I haven't forgotten anyone.

12. ISO #1712

13. ISO #1713

14. ISO #1714

I would say :

DAY 1 Lynch : Ganelon, theoneceko, SuperJack, Frinckles all voted for a bad one (Renegade).
    Assuming this, and the outnumber of Town in this save, those people should be good.

DAY 2 Lynch : theoneceko, naz, Noz_Bugz, Ganelon, secondpassing all voted for a good one (Vacron)
    In this case I would say that those people should be watched. I do not want to make any hasty conclusion, but when a large coalition/group vote against a town, maf is hidden behind.

Ganelon approved both lynches so i dont really know how to understand that. Mitigated.
    Now, Naz voted for someone else during the first lynch,avoiding hitting a potential team mate? looks susp though.
    Frinckles and SuperJack both voted for a scum and then didnt follow majority, looks legit.
    I haven't found Noz_Bugz first vote, but i guess it looks strange cause of day 2 lynch on Varcorn.
    Same goes for you secondpassing, didnt find first vote and then voted for Varcron.

What a wonderful post.
    ::
    I'm not sure how caught up you are, but did you see my post about voting patterns of scum members? Funnily enough, the person you replaced also had a simplistic view on how scum would vote. I think they would vote in a manner that would not seem like the person they've guiltied is connected with them. So there might have been one scum who voted for Varcron, and another one that likely didn't vote or were voting someone else entirely. Would you agree? So I see the teams of the scum as [naz plus aamirus] or [Noz_Bugz plus aamirus], but honestly it's hard to tell.

Vote counts are one thing. I'd much rather have that suspicion backed up by tone-change-reading people's posts or feigned emotions or deceptive behavior, but there are quite a few players this game that post without also posting their thought processes behind it... which includes, well, the person you replaced.

What if.. scum wasn't voting?
    What if.. scum voting for someone outside those trains.

Spoiler : voting patterns :
    I think scum would more likely be scared to be pushing those agendas. That's expecting the scum to be obvious players.
    I see it far more likely that a scum was not around often enough to use those voting tactics, come back, and assume the worst is going to happen.. which means Renegade will get lynched for his poor play (even I found him to be worth a second vigilante shot this game) and that they should distancethemselves as far as possible.

So if someone would bring up the vote count, perhaps there was a scum on ganelon, and to distance themselves from the scum voting ganelon, either another scum with a no-vote or a vote on someone else like naz or noz or varc or something.

15. ISO #1715

You should announce that you put Frinckles at L-1
    Otherwise Auwt or Ganelon is going to claim that they didn't realize their vote is a hammer Day 4
    @Frinckles Noz_Bugz has put you at L-1, good time to claim your role now
    I got citizen.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

16. ISO #1716

17. ISO #1717

18. ISO #1718

19. ISO #1719

If you're choosing between them, I think it might be Noz
    naz is like, straight going up against ceko and just puts it out there that she doesn't care about logic

Noz on the other hand just pops in and drops the vote
    fair.
    -vote Noz_bugz

20. ISO #1720

21. ISO #1721

22. ISO #1722

-vote Noz_Bugz

I don't think naz and Noz_Bugz are a set. Especially since they vote together. I think lynching them as a set is a good idea, but if one of you is town, especially you Noz_Bugz because we picked you to go first, it'd be great if you could

a. speak up
    b. interact with naz and her thoughts

so we can sort you. thanks

23. ISO #1723

24. ISO #1724

Before I go though, I did want to say that this setup was interesting atleast. Lacking night kills makes the questions of who died and why non existent. It also makes it so town should be able to freely communicate more.

I think what I wanted to do this game was intentionally be a bit more aloof at first, similar to how a town power role might play but unfortunately that doesn't seem optimal.

Ironic that we've had 2 afks and 3 other slots minimally communicating.

25. ISO #1725

26. ISO #1726

27. ISO #1727

can't hammer u sorry
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

28. ISO #1728

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Frinckles why should I believe you're town
    Maybe it is all town on you and your scum buddy Gane or SP don't want to hammer u
    can't hammer u sorry
    I guess that makes sense from a townnaz perspective, but its untrue. Scum is on my bandwagon. I doubt heavily its outside.

29. ISO #1729

Maybe it is all town on you and your scum buddy Gane or SP don't want to hammer u
    If you think it's Ganelon/SP you should remember that Ganelon hard-knighted Frinckles D1 (there's quite a possiblity here he will hammer, he was going back and forth earlier)

and I straight up trust Frinckles' reads. We have pretty much all the same targets. I just have differences in order and magnitude.

30. ISO #1730

31. ISO #1731

If you think it's Ganelon/SP you should remember that Ganelon hard-knighted Frinckles D1 (there's quite a possiblity here he will hammer, he was going back and forth earlier)

and I straight up trust Frinckles' reads. We have pretty much all the same targets. I just have differences in order and magnitude.
    yeah also remember the bananacucho rage quit over no lynch on his townread frinckles? Thats secondpassings slot.

Ganelon hardcore defended me for being 'afk' or whatever., and was on renegades lynch.

32. ISO #1732

33. ISO #1733

34. ISO #1734

35. ISO #1735

36. ISO #1736

Green reply is text:
    u made me walk away from my worklaptop and grab my own to respond to this shit:

she replaced out. she's gone. i NEVER pushed for a policy lynch on her, i repeatedly asked gylrander to replace or modkill her, YOU EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED THAT.

Okay, chill. I can't get my wording right all the time. You, me, and SP were the only ones who voted aami on day 2. Let's just leave it at that.

what the fuck is even a "pure" tone, u guys have used that garbage to give noz a free green as well. if i am BUSSING FRINCKLES WHEN IT TAKES JUST 1 MORE MAFIA LYNCH FOR MAFIA TO LOSE, WHY AM I SET ON LYNCHING HIM TODAY? even after i suggested the remaining mafia, my vote is STAYING on frinckles. have you read the setup? are you mafia???

I was just following gane's thought processes. You did vote frinckles on day 2 then change your vote, so I thought you were "fake-bussing him." This was half the reason I scumread you. However, SINCE YOUR VOTE IS STAYING ON FRINCKLES, there's no way you're bussing him.

MAFIA CANNOT BUS ANYMORE, MY LYNCH POOL TODAY IS BETWEEN FRINCKLES, SJ/NOZ. DEF FRINCKLES, 50/50 BETWEEN SJ AND NOZ. I CANNOT BE HIS PARTNER IF U THINK HE IS MAFIA.
    Yeah, thanks for clearing this up... since this setup has no PRs, I didn't bother checking the setup. I didn't know we'd win on day 2 OR 3 if we lynched mafia. But for the love of god, calm down.

@Ganelon

The chances of naz bussing frinckles are super slim. Get frinckles.

37. ISO #1737

38. ISO #1738

39. ISO #1739

Also @naz , you didn't explain your frinckles/SJ theory until I asked, so there's no need to explode at me and call me mafia.

I don't care if you're a citizen. You need to prove your towniness to town, since scum are the only ones that know your role.

Also, writing this costs me precious time.

40. ISO #1740

Greetings everyone,
    I'm Auwt, the one replacing aamirus.
    I've never played this kinda of game outside of Mafia
    I'm kinda left in all that game and pages tbh, any tips are really welcome.
    I have read some of the 85 pages but not all of them so please be gentle i'm not aware of absolutely everything ^_^
    Will someone explain the vote system to me please ?
    Overall I hope we all gonna get along and have a great game !
    Welcome!

41. ISO #1741

I posted a reads list and she was the third scummiest person. After our recent interaction, I think she's either null/town.

42. ISO #1742

Oh hey, convinently I'm voting with Frinckles, well that works out. I think I remember something about naz being disingenuous about their frustration... which I'm reconsidering my vote actually, I think I'm supposed to vote a lurker but something something town atmosphere low percentage of working out. Uh let's just keep it here.

So I guess I'll just bump up Frinckles to a town read.

Oh, and then SJ made a table. Tables can't be read on the phone without extra effort, but making the table takes extra effort. I'm going to assume it was right and then bump SJ to a town read too.
    Hey naz, you should see this. Remember how you said frinckles "dumbtelled" SJ?

43. ISO #1743

44. ISO #1744

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Hey naz, you should see this. Remember how you said frinckles "dumbtelled" SJ?
    Yeah, I read that(forgot abt it tho), it's part of my "eVeRyOnE iS tOwNrEaDiNg Sj"
    Stupid thing to give town points for
    But I can't help but read that entire slot town because of the replace out which is so annoying and why I'm upset that BC & ami replaced out. I'm so annoyed of stupid stuff like this that shouldn't be affecting my reads, like host meta and replacements🙄

I think you have dumb-tell confused ...
    Like SJ is dumb telling for saying he didn't know in the year 2020 we use discord instead of QuickTopic for scum chats, and that Frinckles is falling for it. Ya, maybe SJ is a boomer & didn't know, but I'm not going to be so quick to clear him for that and a dead table.

45. ISO #1745

SP REALLY likes frinckles:

Frinckles clearly isn't working with you, but it doesn't mean I can't.
    Naz is right about mafia having to work together, since bussing today will lead to a town victory.

46. ISO #1746

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    SP REALLY likes frinckles:

Naz is right about mafia having to work together, since bussing today will lead to a town victory.
    Yes. So from your perspective, scum is one of SP or Ganelon.

47. ISO #1747

48. ISO #1748

Frinckles seems to be everyone's common denominator. Even Ganelon's but in his post where he posted his possible mafia teams (which both had Frinckles) he voted me instead lul

49. ISO #1749

I honestly don't care if I get mislynched at this point, I'm more worried of Ceko losing his mind after my flip and not knowing wtf to do.
    what if he's powerwolfing👀

50. ISO #1750

I would say :

I love that your VCA is purely objective. Here are two things you might not be aware of.

1) Frinckles pressured me to varc:

Pick

A

Lane
    DO IT CEKO. FUCKING DO IT

2) Frinckles voted varc then switched to naz. I think frinckles knew varc would die, so he switched his vote to look less suspicious.