S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 34
Register

User Tag List

Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 2635
  1. ISO #1651

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

SJ - His reads and thought processes mirror mine, so I consider him to be a pure townie. He posted enough times for me to determine he isn't pocketing me. He was also one of the three votes on rene.
    nozbug - My opinion of her improved since I pushed her on day 2. Her recent reads and thought processes mirror mine. However, she hasn't contributed as much as SJ. She didn't vote on day 1, but she did say she wanted frinckles lynched today.
    gane - My opinion of him vastly improved since day 3 started. His recent reads differ from mine, but they all sound like they're coming from pure town. However, he was iffy on day 1 and vague on day 2. I'd like more meaningful posts if you want to stay in my towncore. He voted rene, but his vote by far was the weakest. He also voted varc but I don't scumread him for that because frinckles's was the driving force behind varc's train.
    aami - It's still hard to read her, even though she came back today. However, she pushed rene. After she went AWOL, naz, SP, and frinckles have pushed a policy lynch on her despite frinckles's very suspicious vote on gane.
    naz - Based on frinckles's tunnel of her, I put her back in my towncore. However, immediately after she imploded and suggested a frinckles/SJ scum team. Also, gane suggested frinckles and naz were bussing each other, which makes sense considering how strong bussing is in this setup. Despite being the third highest poster, her tone isn't pure like SJ, nozbug, and gane. She left an AFK vote on gane and voted varc.
    BC/SP - On day 1 EOD, I called BC out for pushing a policy lynch and parroting my playstyle. He pushed frinckles hard and left when SJ and I didn't listen. BC's final vote was on frinckles. I think that BC is bussing frinckles or frinckles is bussing naz.

SP came into day 2 townreading frinckles, which rung all sorts of alarm bells in my head. Then, he tirelessly advocated for a policy lynch. Overall, SP has been a huge curveball and headache for me.

frinckles - He lurked for all of day 1 except for EOD. During EOD, he vote-switched onto gane in the final minutes, making the end of day 1 a plurality between gane and rene. On day 2, he posted much more in general. He even posted four read lists. Since no one else provided a clear direction for town, EOD votes revolved around naz and varc, who were both frinckles's highest scumreads.

On both days, he kept votes open between two candidates. On day 1, he voted gane who I think is town. On day 2, he voted varc, then naz once it was clear varc would be lynched.

He attacked my credibility the entire game, and almost all of our reads conflict.

2. ISO #1652

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Were you already drunk at 5pm yesterday? There are 6 town left, it takes 5 to lynch. If aamirus is town, then LITERALLY ALL REMAINING TOWN need to work together which clearly isn't happening. There is no way mafia is going to vote their teammates. We need that slot. If it isn't replaced, and Gyrlander doesn't modkill it, the slot is probably scum since its instalose for scum. I'm really disappointed she isn't even going to try and asked to sub out.
    I was thinking that too. If mafia dies today, it's 1 scum versus 6 town.
    Wtf is this though

3. ISO #1653

frinckles bar of sj is so low, he is town reading him for making a chart that anyone can make at day 1, which has never been updated since, and for a fake dumb tell "wE uSe DiScOrD?"
    if frinckles is mafia I say his teammates are either
    frinckles/noz or frinckles/sj

If it's not SJ, by process of elimination I get noz.
    SJ is towncored by most, why are you just focusing on frinckles?

4. ISO #1654

5. ISO #1655

6. ISO #1656

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Wtf is this though
    If mafia dies today, town wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

7. ISO #1657

SJ is towncored by most, why are you just focusing on frinckles?
    you have a green on sj, what did he contribute day 2???! I was focusing frinckles because he was the only one online talking to me.
    Your green on SJ is essentially from day 1, its day 3 and i think its time to reevaluate his free green
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

8. ISO #1658

Wtf is this though
    orange: if aamirus is town, we need her in the game - what were u not following there ?

9. ISO #1659

Was he even here EOD 1 to change his vote? He is in Europe and has a literal baby, even if scum was pinging him in discord he probably didn't see til hours later.
    It was an RNG vote in the end and so there was a 50% chance Rene wasn't even going to be lynched. Bussing and that table gave him all the town cred he needed to coast. Every list I've seen he's been green, and even one you posted you had him at the top WITHOUT any explanation.
    SJ voted rene 30 minutes before day 1 ended, and was active until day ended.

10. ISO #1660

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    That was more about Ceko saying that, but his top town read (Sj) offered to lynch banana as an alternative at the time.
    STOP BEING SO DEFENSIVE
    This was a joke post from SJ. SJ didn't push BC's lynch beyond that. SJ's vote stayed on rene.

Town, read EOD day 1 for yourself so you're not fooled by this madman.

11. ISO #1661

This was a joke post from SJ. SJ didn't push BC's lynch beyond that. SJ's vote stayed on rene.

Town, read EOD day 1 for yourself so you're not fooled by this madman.
    Lol okay. If you say so.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

12. ISO #1662

13. ISO #1663

you have a green on sj, what did he contribute day 2???! I was focusing frinckles because he was the only one online talking to me.
    Your green on SJ is essentially from day 1, its day 3 and i think its time to reevaluate his free green
    All of my scumreads are attacking SJ lol.

14. ISO #1664

SJ voted rene 30 minutes before day 1 ended, and was active until day ended.
    Ok well I don't care about someone's behavior on Day 1 anymore
    sj lurked day 2 and didn't help
    Auwt was reading thread earlier and never posted either I'm just over this entire game at this point
    No wonder why mafia wins 70%

15. ISO #1665

16. ISO #1666

17. ISO #1667

18. ISO #1668

19. ISO #1669

20. ISO #1670

21. ISO #1671

22. ISO #1672
    Ganelon

-vote naz

so for you its either Frinckles/naz or Frinckles/sp?
    i mean, let’s just do naz.

23. ISO #1673

24. ISO #1674
    Ganelon

What are y’all on about we don’t need 5 votes. We need exactly three votes. Idk why you’re making this more
    complicated than it needs to be

25. ISO #1675

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    -vote naz

common denominator

Frinckles tried to save ren too, so he's connected to a confirmed scum and my two highest scumreads.

26. ISO #1676

u made me walk away from my worklaptop and grab my own to respond to this shit:
    aami - It's still hard to read her, even though she came back today. However, she pushed rene. After she went AWOL, naz, SP, and frinckles have pushed a policy lynch on her despite frinckles's very suspicious vote on gane.
    she replaced out. she's gone. i NEVER pushed for a policy lynch on her, i repeatedly asked gylrander to replace or modkill her, YOU EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED THAT.

naz - Based on frinckles's tunnel of her, I put her back in my towncore. However, immediately after she imploded and suggested a frinckles/SJ scum team. Also, gane suggested frinckles and naz were bussing each other, which makes sense considering how strong bussing is in this setup. Despite being the third highest poster, her tone isn't pure like SJ, nozbug, and gane. She left an AFK vote on gane and voted varc.
    what the fuck is even a "pure" tone, u guys have used that garbage to give noz a free green as well. if i am BUSSING FRINCKLES WHEN IT TAKES JUST 1 MORE MAFIA LYNCH FOR MAFIA TO LOSE, WHY AM I SET ON LYNCHING HIM TODAY? even after i suggested the remaining mafia, my vote is STAYING on frinckles. have you read the setup? are you mafia???

frinckles - EOD votes revolved around naz and varc, who were both frinckles's highest scumreads.

On both days, he kept votes open between two candidates. On day 1, he voted gane who I think is town. On day 2, he voted varc, then naz once it was clear varc would be lynched.

He attacked my credibility the entire game, and almost all of our reads conflict.
    MAFIA CANNOT BUS ANYMORE, MY LYNCH POOL TODAY IS BETWEEN FRINCKLES, SJ/NOZ. DEF FRINCKLES, 50/50 BETWEEN SJ AND NOZ. I CANNOT BE HIS PARTNER IF U THINK HE IS MAFIA.

27. ISO #1677

-vote naz

????????????????
    this makes no sense lmfao

28. ISO #1678

29. ISO #1679

u made me walk away from my worklaptop and grab my own to respond to this shit:

she replaced out. she's gone. i NEVER pushed for a policy lynch on her, i repeatedly asked gylrander to replace or modkill her, YOU EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED THAT.

what the fuck is even a "pure" tone, u guys have used that garbage to give noz a free green as well. if i am BUSSING FRINCKLES WHEN IT TAKES JUST 1 MORE MAFIA LYNCH FOR MAFIA TO LOSE, WHY AM I SET ON LYNCHING HIM TODAY? even after i suggested the remaining mafia, my vote is STAYING on frinckles. have you read the setup? are you mafia???

MAFIA CANNOT BUS ANYMORE, MY LYNCH POOL TODAY IS BETWEEN FRINCKLES, SJ/NOZ. DEF FRINCKLES, 50/50 BETWEEN SJ AND NOZ. I CANNOT BE HIS PARTNER IF U THINK HE IS MAFIA.
    I expect your vote to stay on frinckles...

30. ISO #1680

31. ISO #1681

32. ISO #1682

33. ISO #1683

34. ISO #1684
    Ganelon

????????????????
    this makes no sense lmfao
    It does. I don’t want Frinckles. The only lynch we can agree on is you.

35. ISO #1685

I think naz just has like that tone in every one of her posts. It didn't go away, so I don't think she's doing it for a game-related conscious purpose. I wouldn't want to stand behind her... wait that's a personal attack. Uh, there's no way to phrase this. Anyway.

-vote Auwt

36. ISO #1686

37. ISO #1687

It does. I don’t want Frinckles. The only lynch we can agree on is you.
    lol ok
    thanks for being part of why this site blows ass to play fm on

38. ISO #1688

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I think naz just has like that tone in every one of her posts. It didn't go away, so I don't think she's doing it for a game-related conscious purpose. I wouldn't want to stand behind her... wait that's a personal attack. Uh, there's no way to phrase this. Anyway.

-vote Auwt
    why would you half ass write an insult either delete the whole thing or write it all pussy

39. ISO #1689

why would you half ass write an insult either delete the whole thing or write it all pussy
    Should a reclarified, it could be read as a personal attack. How about this, I wouldn't want to walk down a dark alley with you in it.
    And I'm a pussy.
    <-- see

40. ISO #1690
    Ganelon

I don’t understand that post

41. ISO #1691
    Ganelon

But never mind, I don’t need to. When’s EoD?

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693

I don’t understand that post
    no one knows what post he's talking about lmao

EOD is in 24 hours plus 1.5 hours

26.5 hr

44. ISO #1694

45. ISO #1695

46. ISO #1696

47. ISO #1697

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I'm just trying to understand why SP or Frinckles where not lynched.
    Why would they have been lynched?

48. ISO #1698

Greetings everyone,
    I'm Auwt, the one replacing aamirus.
    I've never played this kinda of game outside of Mafia
    I'm kinda left in all that game and pages tbh, any tips are really welcome.
    I have read some of the 85 pages but not all of them so please be gentle i'm not aware of absolutely everything ^_^
    Will someone explain the vote system to me please ?
    Overall I hope we all gonna get along and have a great game !

49. ISO #1699

Why would they have been lynched?
    Because at-least one of them is scum? I am really thinking both are at this point. I had thought I made myself clear.

I was honestly hoping the game would be finished, then I saw Varc was lynched when I woke up. And since then I've just not rushed back into the game because I'm god damn annoyed.
    I can't understand why or how people can not see how scummy they have been.

People need to stop being misguided by scum. This ends now.

-vote Frinkles
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

50. ISO #1700

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Greetings everyone,
    I'm Auwt, the one replacing aamirus.
    I've never played this kinda of game outside of Mafia
    I'm kinda left in all that game and pages tbh, any tips are really welcome.
    I have read some of the 85 pages but not all of them so please be gentle i'm not aware of absolutely everything ^_^
    Will someone explain the vote system to me please ?
    Overall I hope we all gonna get along and have a great game !
    Get a fucking Avatar.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016