SJ - His reads and thought processes mirror mine, so I consider him to be a pure townie. He posted enough times for me to determine he isn't pocketing me. He was also one of the three votes on rene.
nozbug - My opinion of her improved since I pushed her on day 2. Her recent reads and thought processes mirror mine. However, she hasn't contributed as much as SJ. She didn't vote on day 1, but she did say she wanted frinckles lynched today.
gane - My opinion of him vastly improved since day 3 started. His recent reads differ from mine, but they all sound like they're coming from pure town. However, he was iffy on day 1 and vague on day 2. I'd like more meaningful posts if you want to stay in my towncore. He voted rene, but his vote by far was the weakest. He also voted varc but I don't scumread him for that because frinckles's was the driving force behind varc's train.
aami - It's still hard to read her, even though she came back today. However, she pushed rene. After she went AWOL, naz, SP, and frinckles have pushed a policy lynch on her despite frinckles's very suspicious vote on gane.
naz - Based on frinckles's tunnel of her, I put her back in my towncore. However, immediately after she imploded and suggested a frinckles/SJ scum team. Also, gane suggested frinckles and naz were bussing each other, which makes sense considering how strong bussing is in this setup. Despite being the third highest poster, her tone isn't pure like SJ, nozbug, and gane. She left an AFK vote on gane and voted varc.
BC/SP - On day 1 EOD, I called BC out for pushing a policy lynch and parroting my playstyle. He pushed frinckles hard and left when SJ and I didn't listen. BC's final vote was on frinckles. I think that BC is bussing frinckles or frinckles is bussing naz.

SP came into day 2 townreading frinckles, which rung all sorts of alarm bells in my head. Then, he tirelessly advocated for a policy lynch. Overall, SP has been a huge curveball and headache for me.

frinckles - He lurked for all of day 1 except for EOD. During EOD, he vote-switched onto gane in the final minutes, making the end of day 1 a plurality between gane and rene. On day 2, he posted much more in general. He even posted four read lists. Since no one else provided a clear direction for town, EOD votes revolved around naz and varc, who were both frinckles's highest scumreads.

On both days, he kept votes open between two candidates. On day 1, he voted gane who I think is town. On day 2, he voted varc, then naz once it was clear varc would be lynched.

He attacked my credibility the entire game, and almost all of our reads conflict.