S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 94
Register

User Tag List

Page 94 of 132 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2635

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

I hedged on him a lot, cause I couldn’t get over the fact that he tried to blitz me on d1. I still don’t like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Still no reason to rush today. we are two mis-lynches away from losing.
    True. I was reacting to the idea that we’re dangerously close to a lynch.

honestly if anyone hammers I will turbolynch them with absolutely no regrets.
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    SuperJack used my scum meta to scumpaint frinckles:

I suspect SJ is pocketing me. Also, this post clearly shows SJ was defending gane. ##Disclaimer: I don't want SJ lynched right now. This post was saved from day 3. I'll start working on my gane wall now....
    I don't know what your scum meta is. I've played 1 game with you where I townread you because of Feedback and Claims you posted.

Also, please make clearer your point on Gane.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I already did one. The whole point is I want YOU to do one.
    lol oh did u i don't remember reading it, my bad
    since u changed ur avatar it looks like 2d from the gorillaz so I keep thinking ur @Frinckles
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    There’s 7 of us. This isn’t mylo.
    No, there are 5 town. Scum slip???
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

I have no idea who you are refering to as "Main Town Leader" If you are referring to Frinckles he wasn't a town leader, he derailed goon lynches and left people into piles of confusement. I have 0 remorse.

I'm hoping to also look into the trains we have had so far, I'm going to need some alternative viewpoints though and I can't work with Ceko on this because he is on the same wavelenght as me, would you compare notes with me? You are the closest I have to a strong townread, I am finding you difficult to read though as some points I understand, and then you will say stuff that throw me right off.

I've not paid much attention to any of the low-posters, entirely my fault though since I had convinced myself that this game should of finished.

The replacement should be good for Aamirus slot. What did you think of Aamirus D1? Since we have that contribution to consider. I remember Aamirus being a potential lynch as thhe was trained upon, and they had a debate with Ren. Definitly need to look into that section to figure if it was forced or real.
    My points on aamirus: aamirus felt too trolly to me with her ‘I’m scum’ posts. It made me feel really uneasy about her. I’ve only seen her do that once in a very similar one-day-only setup, and she was scum in that setup. I also feel like her trying to lead me into a lynch other than Ceko could be an attempt st pocketing me.

Ganelon town can only afford one more mislynch. Once it drops to 3 town, mafia wins
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

Either both of you have played intelligent townplay, Or there is some whiteknignting going on.
    I would hardly call my play this game intelligent. I only saw the light after being dragged with a chain in front of the sun, with me afterwards proceeding to jump into the water lest I get burnt by the intense heat.

Anyway @naz this is no scum slip, there’s 5 town and 2 scum. I don’t see how that could be a slip.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Ganelon town can only afford one more mislynch. Once it drops to 3 town, mafia wins
    Oh okay fair enough. That’s true, my bad.

since u changed ur avatar it looks like 2d from the gorillaz so I keep thinking ur @Frinckles

I mean if it was a scum slip wouldn't he think it IS mylo?
    Cryptonic made this sig

I mean if it was a scum slip wouldn't he think it IS mylo?
    if you're town we doesn't include scum
    scum can't bus anymore

Anyways It would be wrong of me to place any votes right now until I re-evaluate the game.

I'm going to start from reviewing votes then the the lowest posters (As I am lazy.)
    yes which is why I'm nervous someone is at L-2 rn with 2 mafia alive loolmhfhsjsnakks

You can call me Frinckles if that helps. I don't mind.

I'm not expecting a true ISO of noz, just comment on something, form an opinion and have an interaction. There's only one stronger alignment indicative post from her on day 3 that I saw. And maybe one more from day 1.

My current lynch order is Noz_Bugz, naz, then Auwt at this point. I am forced to consider lynching every other single player should I find evidence due to the votes and attitudes of yesterday, but relatively, all of you have the same reads.

That is not a slip, I would say ‘we’ as either alignment.

yes which is why I'm nervous someone is at L-2 rn with 2 mafia alive loolmhfhsjsnakks
    If anyone hammers I will fucking lynch them tomorrow, their problem if they’re town. So don’t worry about that.