Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 2635
  1. ISO #1051
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    That's NOT confirmed since Gyrr hasn't punished BC for griefing. You and gane might call it 100% griefing, but I dislike these kinds of arguments. This site has room for a lot of toxicity, and if BC gets punished for griefing, then that will negatively affect player behavior and meta on this site. For me, toxicity gets confused a lot with genuine anger. I think people should be allowed to be angry on the Internet.

Frinckles also disagrees with you two, so your argument isn't objective and clear-cut.
    I disagree with you on a fundamental level. It is already against the rules to rage quit from a game. No, punishing people for threatening to replace out isn’t exaggerating. It is pretty toxic to say something like that. There’s a huge difference between being angry and being toxic. Nobody cares if FM arguments get heated and people start insulting each other; nobody polices that lol. This is different. It makes something that simply shouldn’t be a part of the game, part of the game.

Was BC ‘just angry here’? Yes, probably, but he was actually being toxic if he was scum, because he then used that to his advantage lol. I don’t see Banana doing that.

2. ISO #1052
    Ganelon

Note that neither of us is saying Banana should already have been punished. That would happen after the game ends, not now. It would otherwise influence the game.

Gyrlander also cannot make that decision on his own. He’d have to run it through the FM staff first.

3. ISO #1053

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    You're wearing some thick thick thick brown colored lenses to view the thread with.

Why would Banana parrot your playstyle? Banana would use a different method to pocket you.

How in the world do you not recognize out-of-game bleeding into game frustration????

Why in the world do you think scummyBC is normal? Not only is this a meta read, this is a poor meta read. BananaCucho didn't get FM Champion by being a poor player and being scum read every game.

You see it as a pocket, but I protect my town reads as town. It's optimal play really. Town needs to push their agenda before we get scum pushing theirs. This game, I think most of the scum are among the harder to evaluate players. There's so many lurkers, scum probably just lurking.

Alright, then tell me when a pre-flip association actually worked out for you. Pre-flip associations don't work.
    proof? lol
    I was going to say he was hungover and we shouldn't be too harsh. Guess you beat me to it though.
    I don't really get this question.
    I mean, he said he got worse lol. Idk.
    I still think it's a pocket, but okay. I'm fine with leaving it at that.
    Yeah, maybe...
    When I scumread rene. What other info do you expect us to work with when deciding who to lynch?

4. ISO #1054

5. ISO #1055

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I disagree with you on a fundamental level. It is already against the rules to rage quit from a game. No, punishing people for threatening to replace out isn’t exaggerating. It is pretty toxic to say something like that. There’s a huge difference between being angry and being toxic. Nobody cares if FM arguments get heated and people start insulting each other; nobody polices that lol. This is different. It makes something that simply shouldn’t be a part of the game, part of the game.

Was BC ‘just angry here’? Yes, probably, but he was actually being toxic if he was scum, because he then used that to his advantage lol. I don’t see Banana doing that.
    On that note let's drop that topic till the end of the game.

I'd prefer a Naz lynch over anyone else currently.

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

Err, what parallels are you talking about lol?
    I bet if you take a personality test (I recommend similarminds all in one) you'd come out as an INFP just like me. That's as a person
    And as an FM player, you got like these wilder theories that you feel are just right. You blurt out your idea whereas I more likely process them, but still probably the same.
    If I'm right your reputation is that you're an easy lynch (haven't read your games) and in similar fashion I was lynched day 1 is a lot the games I was in when I first started.

10. ISO #1060
    Ganelon

The reason I’m vague is honestly I’m pretty lost this game. I had a decent start but mucked it when I realized I wasn’t sure what was happening. I did not understand why I was scunread for defending Frinckles, especially seeing as there is never a good reason for lynching AFKs if you have reserves on hand.

I’m well aware my play this game has been pretty terrible thus far, and honestly I probably shouldn’t have signed up for this game right now. But, you reap what you sow I guess lol.

11. ISO #1061

When I scumread rene. What other info do you expect us to work with when deciding who to lynch?
    I.. don't remember why you scumread rent, only SuperJack's explanation stood out to me when I was reading as a reserve.

I expect you to read intent. I'm aware that the way I read people wouldn't be standard so I won't attempt to suggest you follow it. I also attempted to shoot two towns last game. So. Not a great track record.
    ... which is also why I have a problem with some of your ISOs (and pure ISOs in general) is that they don't take in consideration context, timing, votes, and other factors when a person said something.
    Like your ISO on Frinckles was inherently biased. Now yes, we do ISOs on people we think are scummy, but you would need to recognize that bias and attempt to eliminate it.
    IOW confirmation bias hurts ISOs

12. ISO #1062

The reason I’m vague is honestly I’m pretty lost this game. I had a decent start but mucked it when I realized I wasn’t sure what was happening. I did not understand why I was scunread for defending Frinckles, especially seeing as there is never a good reason for lynching AFKs if you have reserves on hand.

I’m well aware my play this game has been pretty terrible thus far, and honestly I probably shouldn’t have signed up for this game right now. But, you reap what you sow I guess lol.
    If you want to play an FM, sign for a game. Your skill is independent of the games you should be let into. I had no problem with you defending Frinckles.

I don't think we should expect more reserves. It's already day 2. I think BananaCucho asked for a replacement and that's why one was made, but really we can't have lurkers lurking on this site. Players need to be posting in a text based game. Which is why it's in our imperative to PL AFKs, and in the chance that Noz is scum, somebody should show up to defend her.

13. ISO #1063

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065

My reason for voting Renegade was not poor lol. I already explained that I felt uncomfortable with how closely Renegade had been buddying me, especially without providing an adequate defense of me. Tbh if you ask me it’s peollyfrinckles lol.

Beaides, my scum buddy would never, ever try to save me like that. I would’ve bussed the fuck out of me if I were scum, simply because shit like that is too dangerous for the scum team. Tbh, I don’t see scum defending each other in this setup. Aamirus is much more likely to be Renegades scum buddy because she tried to get me to push someone other than him, thus drawing attention away from me and also buddying me. The cynic would also say that she was trying f to draw attention away from Renegade as well, who had basically outed himself as scum by defending me in that manner. Then, she did point out Renegades scuminess, so there’s that.
    What?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

16. ISO #1066

@Ganelon quite a few of your posts are looking like you know what scum will and won't do. Them sort of posts make me scum read you.
    But then I can work my head around wtf happend with the D1 lynch if you are scum. Because it doesn't make sense.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

17. ISO #1067

Green reply

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I was playing the game before Banana went full wewlad, they just didn't like the way I approached D1. So your major scum flag doesn't make sense.
    Banana was right about your low lazy content. And you only really started to participate afterwards.

What also doesn't make sense is you polarizing me and Ganelon on different ends of the spectrum. It's not unfair to suggest that Ganelon's vote on Renegade was earlier and hold less weight than yours or Ceko's, is it? Why am I the villain in your mind for simply pointing this out? He's not being lynched today.

Ive not looked at his vote. I looked at the fact that he was on A 50/50 draw based lynch against a goon and the situation caused by said goon. I can't see Ren creating that situation if Gan is also a goon.

It's more plausible we're both town, hence why I've put him in my townreads. I'm only pointing out something that is worth considering down the line and you're doing mental gymnastics about it lol
    I find it plausible that Gan is town. I don't find it plausible that you are town. Trying to fit yourself in with Gan "if he's town I'm town" isn't something someone that is town would say. Tends to be scum that have to post about reminding people they are town.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #1068

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I.. don't remember why you scumread rent, only SuperJack's explanation stood out to me when I was reading as a reserve.

I expect you to read intent. I'm aware that the way I read people wouldn't be standard so I won't attempt to suggest you follow it. I also attempted to shoot two towns last game. So. Not a great track record.
    ... which is also why I have a problem with some of your ISOs (and pure ISOs in general) is that they don't take in consideration context, timing, votes, and other factors when a person said something.
    Like your ISO on Frinckles was inherently biased. Now yes, we do ISOs on people we think are scummy, but you would need to recognize that bias and attempt to eliminate it.
    IOW confirmation bias hurts ISOs
    If it provides you any comfort, I was just too tired to do anything besides include quotes that made frinckles look scummy. This was because I thought frinckles wanted me to be less inconsistent, so in response I just tunneled him lol. Also, I didn't want my ISO to be too confusing.

If you didn't know already, I said my opinion of frinckles improved while creating the ISO. I hate to admit it, but your response to my ISO is townie. People who did scumread frinckles for my bad ISO, such as naz, are probably more suspicious. All she had to say about it was I provided "points," which is just too vague for me.

I think your posts have a lot of words, but don't have as much content as they first appear.

Also, your avatar change is annoying as fuck. I'm not townreading you because you're now a cute bunny like me, and I hope no one else does either. If you're town, I don't see the point in trying to look more townie with this avatar change. Looks pretty desperate to me.

19. ISO #1069

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    @Ganelon quite a few of your posts are looking like you know what scum will and won't do. Them sort of posts make me scum read you.
    But then I can work my head around wtf happend with the D1 lynch if you are scum. Because it doesn't make sense.
    1) Frinckles either made an awful call as town or is actually scum.
    2) Ren was forced to self-press. Otherwise, gane would be confirmed scum on day 2.
    3) Varc's vote was most interesting:

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Disagree, I think Frinkles is a higher priority lynch than Ren simply because we know for a fact that him as town is a town leader. I don't know if he has something IRL to deal with currently, but I hate the coasting from him in every respect.

-vote Frinkles
    However, he was a little uncertain of his vote:

You're right, he did think he was asylum counsellor in Insanity. I guess that kind of makes sense, but I still don't like it.
    He was also AFK during EOD.

Maybe frinckles and varc were town and they just fucked up yesterday.

20. ISO #1070

21. ISO #1071

22. ISO #1072

Frinckles, gane, SP, and naz are top lynch targets for me right now OwO.
    I'm up for Frinckles and SP.
    We only need one more goon and we've won.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

23. ISO #1073

Vote Count
    Noz_Bugz (2 [L-3]):*
    Frinckles,*secondpassing

naz (1 [L-4]):*
    Varcron
    secondpassing (2 [L-3]):*
    theoneceko,*SuperJack
    aamirus (1 [L-4]):*
    naz
    Frinckles (1 [L-4]):*
    Noz_Bugz
    Varcron (1 [L-4]):*
    Ganelon

lolll
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

24. ISO #1074

If it provides you any comfort, I was just too tired to do anything besides include quotes that made frinckles look scummy. This was because I thought frinckles wanted me to be less inconsistent, so in response I just tunneled him lol. Also, I didn't want my ISO to be too confusing.

If you didn't know already, I said my opinion of frinckles improved while creating the ISO. I hate to admit it, but your response to my ISO is townie. People who did scumread frinckles for my bad ISO, such as naz, are probably more suspicious. All she had to say about it was I provided "points," which is just too vague for me.

I think your posts have a lot of words, but don't have as much content as they first appear.

Also, your avatar change is annoying as fuck. I'm not townreading you because you're now a cute bunny like me, and I hope no one else does either. If you're town, I don't see the point in trying to look more townie with this avatar change. Looks pretty desperate to me.
    lol u made convincing points but did i place my vote on him? no.
    secondpassing summarizes my thought(in a post in reply to frinckles about how i take iso w a grain of salt) best when they wrote "confirmation bias hurts ISOs"
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

25. ISO #1075

I'm up for Frinckles and SP.
    We only need one more goon and we've won.
    is there anyone else? frinckles was at L-2 earlier so i think he might not be scum and i just can't stop reading into banana's replace out :/
    if u say me lol fine but game won't end with my lynch

26. ISO #1076

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    is there anyone else? frinckles was at L-2 earlier so i think he might not be scum and i just can't stop reading into banana's replace out :/
    if u say me lol fine but game won't end with my lynch
    Varcron would be of interest. I've not had any good vibes from them. But I need to dig deeper into it. My focus has been on sp and banana.

Varcron should have a very good read on me though I think they called me out as the player who is easier to read. Something along those lines. I'll pull it up tonight if I've got the time. Unless someone else can do so.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

I find you readable, Frinkles late game is fairly readable but early game is hell on earth to read.
    This?

29. ISO #1079

30. ISO #1080

Interesting how as soon as I said you were a scum read you started explaining how you were fine with my lynch

-vote naz
    Also I've been fine with your lynch since the beginning of day 2 when I stated my lynch pool today is anyone who didn't vote Gane or Rene at EOD yesterday

31. ISO #1081

Yeh. Has he given any reads on me?
    This is the only post after that where he even mentions ur name(its long so I'm just gonna post the link because I'm on mobile)
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...129#post865129

And the only other interaction I saw with you was where he quoted you and explained his ceko read

32. ISO #1082

Banana was right about your low lazy content. And you only really started to participate afterwards.

Ive not looked at his vote. I looked at the fact that he was on A 50/50 draw based lynch against a goon and the situation caused by said goon. I can't see Ren creating that situation if Gan is also a goon.

I find it plausible that Gan is town. I don't find it plausible that you are town. Trying to fit yourself in with Gan "if he's town I'm town" isn't something someone that is town would say. Tends to be scum that have to post about reminding people they are town.
    SuperJack, what in the actual hell are you even saying?

I was playing the game beforehand regardless of what the hell you believe. If I'm brought up as a lynch candidate I'm going to do my job to convey that I'm town. Banana believed I was town, still wanted me lynched anyway. That's not my fault.

Normally I'd say you're correct that Renegade wouldn't bus his partner there. But you aren't considering the context that the only other viable train at the time was Ganelon. Renegade could self pres'd and a Ganelon red flip could look to clear him while a green flip means he just did his part in surviving another day. This was my point about Ganelon that you literally just said you didn't look at, his initial vote. If Ganelon's early afk vote, my subsequent silliness and Ren's self pres made Gan look good -- then you've effectively towncored red. Do I think it's likely? No. Do I think it's plausible? Absolutely.

You know what doesn't sound rational? You intentionally polarizing two players because you aren't looking at the context of #1 the votes #2 the motives #3 the possibilities. I don't need a lecture on scum habits, I know how scum thinks; You've been free to vote whoever you like this game. Thanks for making the chart and voting Ren though!
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

33. ISO #1083

SuperJack
    Ganelon
    theoneceko

Secondpassing

Frinckles

naz
    Varcron

aamirus
    Noz_Bugz

Most people here agree Ceko, Ganelon, SJ are off the table. SP is largely getting a pass for our reads on Banana and all the other fluff. I know I'm town but fuck you all anyway. The other two are null slots, one of which was scumleaned by my and the other by SP recently. Other than that they're both largely null/ignored, except I think Banana townread Aamirus the most.

Barring null slots, the last two scum are Naz and Varcron. I like them both very much as people but from my perspective they need to die.

I don't see scum Aamirus flaking out of a game like this (hur dur my meta UwU) even though her early game seemed scummy. I don't know about Noz they felt town in tone originally and then just dipped.

This is literally my perspective for EOD 2. I don't know how else to convey this message better.

34. ISO #1084

AND NO

This is not a tiered reads list. It's my perspective of players separated and color coded. Ceko is townier than SJ, for example. The red is the scum team.

Only other possibilities are an AFK slot scum; (Noz, Aamirus) or a early Ganelon bus (Unlikely) or Banana is a silly fucking goose.

Congrats, I solved the game.

So if YOU DISAGREE that you are NOT SCUM (Varcron, Naz) you can CONSULT ONE OF THE ABOVE THEORIES.

35. ISO #1085

lol u still don't have a reason to scum read me tho smh my head

36. ISO #1086

u didn't solve the game lmao also I'd lynch ceko today
    why should a town be afraid of coming off some sort of way ~_~

37. ISO #1087

Oh the last available theory would be a SJ bus I think. That's some tinfoil hat theory shit but they've seemed pretty chill about the lynch. Maybe that's just how SJ rolls. Even Naz, who is my scumpick celebrated lol. Plus SJ said he forgot that Discord was the standard so. Eh.

38. ISO #1088

39. ISO #1089

Scumreading you is hard.

Had to put ya in da box.
    its ok I'm just going to make fun of u post game :*

40. ISO #1090

ALSO u will owe me til I'm in silver since u didnt get me a beer muahahah

41. ISO #1091

Also why arent u voting any of ur scum frinckles lol ur still on noz

42. ISO #1092

its ok I'm just going to make fun of u post game :*
    Das fine.

So I listed the possibilities, what alternative am I missing that makes you town? You clearly don't seem to think its me and are pushing Ceko of all people. Why not Varcron or a policy lynch on Noz? You'd prefer the policy lynch on Aamirus?

43. ISO #1093

44. ISO #1094

Also why arent u voting any of ur scum frinckles lol ur still on noz
    how the hell are you not silver? all you have to do is last hit minions and press all the buttons. :c

We goin to gold

45. ISO #1095

46. ISO #1096

Das fine.

So I listed the possibilities, what alternative am I missing that makes you town? You clearly don't seem to think its me and are pushing Ceko of all people. Why not Varcron or a policy lynch on Noz? You'd prefer the policy lynch on Aamirus?
    You haven't read my posts, my posts scream town, I've defended myself all day, and I didn't push ceko lol I just said he is in my pool.
    I probably would switch my vote to Varcron or Noz, i was just hoping she would come in but even @Gyrlander seems to be afk when i asked for a replacement smh

Also I'm jungle main, when I try to lane i get some horrid jgl, and when I'm jgl my laners feed I'm fucking CURSED but i belong in gold QQ

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

-vote naz
    sooner I flip sooner we climb
    I would literally vote myself on this website if I could but od the existing trains,,hdhsksm
    -vote Varcron

inb4 rng between us 3

49. ISO #1099

You haven't read my posts, my posts scream town, I've defended myself all day, and I didn't push ceko lol I just said he is in my pool.
    I probably would switch my vote to Varcron or Noz, i was just hoping she would come in but even @Gyrlander seems to be afk when i asked for a replacement smh

Also I'm jungle main, when I try to lane i get some horrid jgl, and when I'm jgl my laners feed I'm fucking CURSED but i belong in gold QQ
    I'm okay with Varcron too
    -vote Varcron

Eetz funny you and Varcron were kinda pushing Ceko a little tho as if its. some sort. of coordinated push.

But it doesn't matter. One or both of you is scum here and we only need one to win.

Also, Jungle Yi should be enough to AFK win to silver. Go Lethal Temp Keystone -> Attack speed Jg item -> Guinsoos and legit farm until level 6/7. Then run around, pressed R and cut everything in half. If you can get your top laner to tank baron (by having them hug baron and stand there) you can take it at the 20 minute mark. This strategy also works for Jax. Hell it probably works on Warwick who I've seen you play lol.

50. ISO #1100

I would literally vote myself on this website if I could but od the existing trains,,hdhsksm
    -vote Varcron

inb4 rng between us 3
    There's really no reason to self vote tho, outside of trying to garner empathy. The reason most places don't allow that is because it's seen as giving up; you should be trying to get ANYONE ELSE lynched even if it's another town because you ARE town right? If you're town you should just.. be the towniest you can be and hope it's seen. Then if Varcron flips green somehow, you get more pressure on you and the bar is raised again.