Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
That's NOT confirmed since Gyrr hasn't punished BC for griefing. You and gane might call it 100% griefing, but I dislike these kinds of arguments. This site has room for a lot of toxicity, and if BC gets punished for griefing, then that will negatively affect player behavior and meta on this site. For me, toxicity gets confused a lot with genuine anger. I think people should be allowed to be angry on the Internet.

Frinckles also disagrees with you two, so your argument isn't objective and clear-cut.
I disagree with you on a fundamental level. It is already against the rules to rage quit from a game. No, punishing people for threatening to replace out isn’t exaggerating. It is pretty toxic to say something like that. There’s a huge difference between being angry and being toxic. Nobody cares if FM arguments get heated and people start insulting each other; nobody polices that lol. This is different. It makes something that simply shouldn’t be a part of the game, part of the game.

Was BC ‘just angry here’? Yes, probably, but he was actually being toxic if he was scum, because he then used that to his advantage lol. I don’t see Banana doing that.