S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 57
Register

User Tag List

Page 57 of 132 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 2635

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Seriously? Use quotes and analyze them if you're going to attack me. Then, I'll just dismantle your argument.
    Omg i went through all SIX pages of ur ISO and didn't see it. I thought it was a short post but it must be at the end of one of the longer ones. Idk if I'll have time before EOD to pull one today sry :/ I need to do some work ;w;
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Which leaves one extra lynch incase none of us are scum, which is a possibility.
    it's extraordinarily unlikely none of you are scum. From my perspective that means Ganelon/Noz probably?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

They're the poison, Naz is driving a mislynch

Look at how easily the 3 votes on me formed, tell me with a straight face there isn't scum in there.
    OMEGA ganelon voted u first and frinckles voted AFTER me and I didn't even ask him to or create an argument to besides "vote ur scum reads"
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    true

trying to actually play the game now i have some actual free time
    okay im cool with that. I outlined in my reads list what the status quo is from my perspective. If you're town you can mark yourself Green on it and deduce a good lynch target.

Exactly, coasting. I think lynch order for the next three days will probably look like you<ami<me
    dude thats not coasting, thats AFK are u dense
    She needed to be replaced yesterday but either 1. Gyrlander is afk and not even checking game or 2. She might be mafia and Gyr can't modkill

SJ is the only one in my towncore.

gane, naz, and varc all attacked me for pretty weak reasons.
    SP hard-pushing for PL. naz also seems to support PL on nozbug/aami.
    frinckles and SP attacked my boi SJ. frinckles actually mind-meld with me about SJ bussing ren.

noz is my 2nd strongest townread, despite her horrifying lack of posts.

i'm looking harder at varc:

- SP questioned varc for lurking
    - frinckles labeled varc as scum in his most recent read list
    - naz wants varc dead
    - SJ said he received zero good vibes from varc
    - i currently hate every vote varc has placed. also, it's day 2 and varc is clearly lurking. he isn't afk, but he's clearly stirring shit up from my POV.

it's 7 town vs 2 scum. statistically, the majority of fights this game were town v town. let's group up and get varc outta here.

-vote Varcron

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    dude thats not coasting, thats AFK are u dense
    She needed to be replaced yesterday but either 1. Gyrlander is afk and not even checking game or 2. She might be mafia and Gyr can't modkill
    Its completely plausible Aamirus is intentionally not posting. There are not post restrictions.

In my eyes aamirus has done what was needed to not get a lynching and is now coasting. I completely agree with your Naz scumread though, they should be the winning lynch for this game.
    looks like varc is pushing aami too.

Which leaves one extra lynch incase none of us are scum, which is a possibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    FUCK TOO FAST.

-vote aamirus

aami needs to fucking talk. then get varc OUT.
    She's not coming lol I pinged her yesterday in game I think too u_u

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Its completely plausible Aamirus is intentionally not posting. There are not post restrictions.
    Oh my god there isnt even an activity rule in the general fm rules
    This is why the site is dead @Marshmallow Marshall I'm tired of wasting my time signing for games for people to just afk out, I'm done after this smfh that's actually so stupid

Omg i went through all SIX pages of ur ISO and didn't see it. I thought it was a short post but it must be at the end of one of the longer ones. Idk if I'll have time before EOD to pull one today sry :/ I need to do some work ;w;
    leaving again during EOD yea??

if i'm missing anybody's scumreads of naz, let me know:

- frinckles tunneled naz
    - varc votes naz after she attacked him
    - i'm losing patience for her posts, which sorely lack analysis

Oh my god there isnt even an activity rule in the general fm rules
    This is why the site is dead @Marshmallow Marshall I'm tired of wasting my time signing for games for people to just afk out, I'm done after this smfh that's actually so stupid
    Should have a 10 post per day minimum.