Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 2635
  1. ISO #1751

2. ISO #1752

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Well then game ends right?
    So he's not.

Also,
    can you like.. make a post and ping Noz_Bugz with it?
    or maybe you can comment on one of her posts? Thanks.
    Owait my bad, you think were thinking ceko was.. Goodness
    Anyway Frinckles ain't scum and ceko isn't powerwolfing. I just think he is too concerned about his "town leader status"

3. ISO #1753

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Yeah, I read that(forgot abt it tho), it's part of my "eVeRyOnE iS tOwNrEaDiNg Sj"
    Stupid thing to give town points for
    But I can't help but read that entire slot town because of the replace out which is so annoying and why I'm upset that BC & ami replaced out. I'm so annoyed of stupid stuff like this that shouldn't be affecting my reads, like host meta and replacements🙄

I think you have dumb-tell confused ...
    Like SJ is dumb telling for saying he didn't know in the year 2020 we use discord instead of QuickTopic for scum chats, and that Frinckles is falling for it. Ya, maybe SJ is a boomer & didn't know, but I'm not going to be so quick to clear him for that and a dead table.
    Sure is strange how SP townread SJ for a table >_>
    Thanks for explaining your frustration ^-^
    Yeah I did, sorry.
    Okay, this sounds townie.

4. ISO #1754

5. ISO #1755

Frinckles seems to be everyone's common denominator. Even Ganelon's but in his post where he posted his possible mafia teams (which both had Frinckles) he voted me instead lul
    I totally see that since gane just said he townread frinckles/SP.

6. ISO #1756

Yoyoyo, let's say Frinckles isn't scum, who is then?

Frinckles (4 [L-1]):
    theoneceko, naz, SuperJack, Noz_Bugz
    Noz_Bugz (2 [L-3]):
    secondpassing, Frinckles
    naz (1 [L-4]):
    Ganelon

Like it all makes sense that it's going to be one of these two. These two haven't voted renegade.
    I wonder if you will think that I am scum.. like.. no

It's very clear that this train has
    theoneceko-highly probable town, voted renegade, heavy confirmation bias
    naz-possible scum
    SuperJack-highly probable town, voted and started the train on renegade, skimmed D2 and D3, peaced out for 48 hours
    Noz_Bugz-possible scum

where there are two misguided townies, one town which is either a lazy poster or naz who's cool, and a scum that decided to add a bit of fuel to our misguided fire.

7. ISO #1757

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I honestly don't care if I get mislynched at this point, I'm more worried of Ceko losing his mind after my flip and not knowing wtf to do.
    Oh, I see. I'm still pushing you first though. If you flip town, I'll consider SP/gane as scum.

8. ISO #1758

9. ISO #1759

Yoyoyo, let's say Frinckles isn't scum, who is then?

Frinckles (4 [L-1]):
    theoneceko, naz, SuperJack, Noz_Bugz
    Noz_Bugz (2 [L-3]):
    secondpassing, Frinckles
    naz (1 [L-4]):
    Ganelon

Like it all makes sense that it's going to be one of these two. These two haven't voted renegade.
    I wonder if you will think that I am scum.. like.. no

It's very clear that this train has
    theoneceko-highly probable town, voted renegade, heavy confirmation bias
    naz-possible scum
    SuperJack-highly probable town, voted and started the train on renegade, skimmed D2 and D3, peaced out for 48 hours
    Noz_Bugz-possible scum

where there are two misguided townies, one town which is either a lazy poster or naz who's cool, and a scum that decided to add a bit of fuel to our misguided fire.
    I'll townread you more if frinckles flips town ^^

10. ISO #1760

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I'll townread you more if frinckles flips town ^^
    Oh, I see. I'm still pushing you first though. If you flip town, I'll consider SP/gane as scum.
    No, you won't.

At this point it doesn't seem like there will be a hammer anytime soon, last scum is probably just too pussy to lynch Frinckles.
    I honestly also think that there isn't enough activity in the remaining players to convince them to vote for Noz_Bugz, let alone have a conversation.

Let's just pretend that Frinckles is already mislynched so we don't have to waste the rest of the 20 hours that we do have.

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762

13. ISO #1763

What's powerwolfing?
    It's like being a town leader but you're actually scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

14. ISO #1764

noz and sj I both have little interaction with because they're afk when I'm here and I'm afk when they're here. I literally don't know their stances on anything because I don't remember their posts, they've been low impact players for me. I do need to ISO them u_u I think it would help me get over host-meta/replacing-out town passes on the replaced slots.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

15. ISO #1765

noz and sj I both have little interaction with because they're afk when I'm here and I'm afk when they're here. I literally don't know their stances on anything because I don't remember their posts, they've been low impact players for me. I do need to ISO them u_u I think it would help me get over host-meta/replacing-out town passes on the replaced slots.
    I'd think it would be a good idea, they don't have many posts anyway.

And if you do one on Noz_Bugz it'd really make things clearer for the rest of us.

16. ISO #1766

17. ISO #1767

Ok so I copied the names from Gyrlander's list, but filled it in by people I have reads on first and made my way to null, so I started: me, gane, ceko, sp & auwt, then went back up to sj, frinckles, and noz. I'm phone posting so I can't make this post pretty.

Frinckles - i can never trust this player, just like distorted. There are no night kills in this setup because when Distorted makes it to day 2, that's how I know he is mafia.
    SuperJack - null, potential partner. Did bare minimum day 1 to garner town cred and has coasted. I did briefly scan his iso earlier and saw he did post more on day 2 than I thought, so I think I would lynch noz over sj?
    Noz_Bugz - null, scum? Do not remember their posts or them solving or helping solve.
    Ganelon - the town meta came thru
    naz - town
    secondpassing - town reading this slot because i don't think banana would rage quit as mafia...i think he and aam quit over frinckles being afk day 1, right?
    auwt - aamirus wouldn't have rage quit over afk if she's mafia, she would've been filled in by chat? Counter thought: maybe she didn't want it to be obvious??
    theoneceko - been trying to solve every day

Thats how I got my lynch pool/mafia team today. Sorry Frinckles, but Varc distracted me from my (essentially a) policy lynch on u since I just can't trust u. It will be scary if ceko is powerwolfing, but like I said earlier, if he is, he deserves the win for that bus & carry.

18. ISO #1768

I will ISO them tomorrow because I'm trying to stop staying up until 1 am lol. Even if there is a hammer on Frinckles, it won't matter, I need Frinckles out of lé foto

19. ISO #1769

I guess I shouldn't say SJ did bare minimum day 1, but since like 36 hours have passed, it feels bare minimum now

20. ISO #1770

& yes I get it we all have lives and nightless makes it difficult but I legit don't remember anything he said day 2😩

21. ISO #1771

22. ISO #1772

@Noz_Bugz reply or i won't play league or civ with u😤

23. ISO #1773

No, you won't.

At this point it doesn't seem like there will be a hammer anytime soon, last scum is probably just too pussy to lynch Frinckles.
    I honestly also think that there isn't enough activity in the remaining players to convince them to vote for Noz_Bugz, let alone have a conversation.

Let's just pretend that Frinckles is already mislynched so we don't have to waste the rest of the 20 hours that we do have.
    I thought you toWnReAd me.

Thing is, you're probably right. Before following frinckles's reads right off the bat, I need to consider why you townread him so hard.

24. ISO #1774

I thought you toWnReAd me.

Thing is, you're probably right. Before following frinckles's reads right off the bat, I need to consider why you townread him so hard.
    If you respond with "I still townread you," then quit attacking my credibility like frinckles.

You're still my second highest scumread.

25. ISO #1775

Bro you just said you were gonna make him a scumteam with Gan.. lol
    Look I really don't know, okay?

All my reads on day 2 and 3 revolve around you being scum. If you're town, then I've a LOT of rethinking to do.

26. ISO #1776

27. ISO #1777

Frinckles and SP have voted exactly the same today:

-vote Aaimrus

Don't lose to lurkers, that's embarrassing.
    -vote Aamirus

Since if I vote Naz, Ceko will throw an UwU fit. And if Aamirus flips town, my suspicion about Noz protecting Naz in the PoE makes more sense.
    -vote Noz_Bugz

I don't think naz and Noz_Bugz are a set. Especially since they vote together. I think lynching them as a set is a good idea, but if one of you is town, especially you Noz_Bugz because we picked you to go first, it'd be great if you could

a. speak up
    b. interact with naz and her thoughts

so we can sort you. thanks
    fair.
    -vote Noz_bugz

28. ISO #1778
    Ganelon

Are you fucking kidding me? You CANNOT claim with a straight face that this train isn’t scumdriven. Plus how in Gods divine name can you put me and Frinckles or me and SP in the same team?
    -vote Noz_Bugz

What a terrible lynch. If you guys lynch Frinckles after how towny he has been I will be mad.
    There’s no way I’m lynching Frinckles here.

29. ISO #1779

@ceko, I can sort of get behind your read on naz.. for my own different reasons

In the event that Frinckles flips town, why are you not considering Noz and a scum candidate? In general, I rarely hear you talk about her.
    Sorry if this sounds mean, but I legitimately don't care about what my second highest scumread thinks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. You're in a box and I'm leaving you there. I'm focused on getting frinckles lynched today.
    Most people don't because she's rarely here.

30. ISO #1780

Ok so I copied the names from Gyrlander's list, but filled it in by people I have reads on first and made my way to null, so I started: me, gane, ceko, sp & auwt, then went back up to sj, frinckles, and noz. I'm phone posting so I can't make this post pretty.

Frinckles - i can never trust this player, just like distorted. There are no night kills in this setup because when Distorted makes it to day 2, that's how I know he is mafia.
    SuperJack - null, potential partner. Did bare minimum day 1 to garner town cred and has coasted. I did briefly scan his iso earlier and saw he did post more on day 2 than I thought, so I think I would lynch noz over sj?
    Noz_Bugz - null, scum? Do not remember their posts or them solving or helping solve.
    Ganelon - the town meta came thru
    naz - town
    secondpassing - town reading this slot because i don't think banana would rage quit as mafia...i think he and aam quit over frinckles being afk day 1, right?
    auwt - aamirus wouldn't have rage quit over afk if she's mafia, she would've been filled in by chat? Counter thought: maybe she didn't want it to be obvious??
    theoneceko - been trying to solve every day

Thats how I got my lynch pool/mafia team today. Sorry Frinckles, but Varc distracted me from my (essentially a) policy lynch on u since I just can't trust u. It will be scary if ceko is powerwolfing, but like I said earlier, if he is, he deserves the win for that bus & carry.
    I agree that nozbug didn't game-solve. I townread her right now because her read list on day 2 was similar to mine.

31. ISO #1781
    Ganelon

What.
    So Renegade defended for literally no fucking reason in d1?? Do you really think my scummate would so that? And do you think I would come up with no reason to be voting them?? I’d be the hardest one to push it... literally check all the games where I’m scum. I always push my teammates and I often lynch them.

Coming up with no reason isn acummy. It’s towny.

anyway, I still don’t understand your obsession with SP. SP is... as town as you can be.

32. ISO #1782

& yes I get it we all have lives and nightless makes it difficult but I legit don't remember anything he said day 2😩
    I like your recent posts. You clarified your reads and gave us insight into your thought processes.

IOW, your tone is "pure" lol. You probably hate that term though lol.

33. ISO #1783

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    What.
    So Renegade defended for literally no fucking reason in d1?? Do you really think my scummate would so that? And do you think I would come up with no reason to be voting them?? I’d be the hardest one to push it... literally check all the games where I’m scum. I always push my teammates and I often lynch them.

Coming up with no reason isn acummy. It’s towny.

anyway, I still don’t understand your obsession with SP. SP is... as town as you can be.
    You probably didn't read this yet:

All my reads on day 2 and 3 revolve around you being scum. If you're town, then I've a LOT of rethinking to do.
    Still focused on frinckles though.

34. ISO #1784

It's probably a good idea to start now

naz is using this sort of meta, and whatever Varc told her made it so Frinckles is somehow distracted into essentially a policy lynch on him since she can't trust him.
    SuperJack hasn't commented on D2/D3 aside from "I skimmed it"
    and Noz_Bugz is not here.

Now obviously, I've already tried to talk with you, and you seem adamant about this lynch. So yes, Frinckles is dead, there is no stopping this train on him. If Frinckles is scum, game is over, great, we win, but if Frinckles is not scum, there's actually no longer a point into talking about his lynch anymore. I guess the best I can do is if somehow SuperJack or naz can be convinced to vote Noz_Bugz, I can perhaps save Frinckles with a 50/50. So let's move beyond this, he's dead.

I've been townreading Frinckles pretty much as soon as he started to post from D1, and has only solidified from there. He's executing the same strategy as I am, and despite the scrutiny and the pointing at him, has been focused on boxing out the scum. I disagree with him on Noz, at least for a while, and my reads are the same as his. He has not been stifling my voice, and has been enhancing everything I say, which works out for both of us, because more or less our thought pattern is the same. I just haven't reached my final form yet.

Initially, I think he was suspicious of my town read on him. As time went by, I think being coworkers helped him see what my goals were, and how they aligned with his. To me, that's just some healthy skepticism. If he flips town, I really do hope you take off those glasses.

35. ISO #1785

36. ISO #1786

Are you fucking kidding me? You CANNOT claim with a straight face that this train isn’t scumdriven. Plus how in Gods divine name can you put me and Frinckles or me and SP in the same team?
    -vote Noz_Bugz

What a terrible lynch. If you guys lynch Frinckles after how towny he has been I will be mad.
    REEEEEEEEEEEEE

37. ISO #1787

It's probably a good idea to start now

naz is using this sort of meta, and whatever Varc told her made it so Frinckles is somehow distracted into essentially a policy lynch on him since she can't trust him.
    SuperJack hasn't commented on D2/D3 aside from "I skimmed it"
    and Noz_Bugz is not here.

Now obviously, I've already tried to talk with you, and you seem adamant about this lynch. So yes, Frinckles is dead, there is no stopping this train on him. If Frinckles is scum, game is over, great, we win, but if Frinckles is not scum, there's actually no longer a point into talking about his lynch anymore. I guess the best I can do is if somehow SuperJack or naz can be convinced to vote Noz_Bugz, I can perhaps save Frinckles with a 50/50. So let's move beyond this, he's dead.

I've been townreading Frinckles pretty much as soon as he started to post from D1, and has only solidified from there. He's executing the same strategy as I am, and despite the scrutiny and the pointing at him, has been focused on boxing out the scum. I disagree with him on Noz, at least for a while, and my reads are the same as his. He has not been stifling my voice, and has been enhancing everything I say, which works out for both of us, because more or less our thought pattern is the same. I just haven't reached my final form yet.

Initially, I think he was suspicious of my town read on him. As time went by, I think being coworkers helped him see what my goals were, and how they aligned with his. To me, that's just some healthy skepticism. If he flips town, I really do hope you take off those glasses.
    I just want to be decisive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

38. ISO #1788

-vote Noz_Bugz

Ah, I reread this post and should've replied to this earlier.

You're townreading frinckles. That's all.

39. ISO #1789

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
    lmaoooooo it just gets worse for u
    Even if he hammered tho, Gyrlander is asleep

40. ISO #1790
    Ganelon

Tbh I read SPs recent posts and I see quite a lot of hedging and it’s quite apparent he’s careful with his words. In light of this Banana should almost certainly be punished for griefing if he actually threatened to replace out of Renegade was lynched...

Anyway, I don’t think we can get anyone else to vote Noz, and I don’t want something as dumb as a coin flip tie, so might almost preferable to lynch him in order to have Ceko stop with his tunnel.

41. ISO #1791
    Ganelon

@Gyrlander , get here it’s 6am bruh be an early bird like me, I woke up one hour ago 😇

42. ISO #1792
    Ganelon

Tho if Frinckles is scum he would never use that to defend SP. Lol so many things just don’t add up this game.

43. ISO #1793
    Ganelon

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
    What?

44. ISO #1794
    Ganelon

Anyway I’m off to finish Magellan, hoping to host it after this.

45. ISO #1795

My read on frinckles is based more on VCA than tone. My read on SP is based on how hard he buddied with frinckles.
    This is the time VCA fails you and you are ready to fail with it.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

46. ISO #1796

Tho if Frinckles is scum he would never use that to defend SP. Lol so many things just don’t add up this game.
    I mean, Bananas slot has townread me all game so i don't think there is much dissonance.

47. ISO #1797
    Ganelon

Yeah. I don’t know anymore. Please stop posting I’m trying to pretend you’re not in this game anymore, I’ve got you as a tinfoil hat scum.

48. ISO #1798

49. ISO #1799

Yeah. I don’t know anymore. Please stop posting I’m trying to pretend you’re not in this game anymore, I’ve got you as a tinfoil hat scum.
    I'm probably lynched anyway Gan. There are no other moving trains here. When Gyrlander wakes up hammer me and follow the breadcrumbs.

50. ISO #1800
    Ganelon

I honestly just want someone to hammer, if I can convince two people to vote Noz...