S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 53 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 2635
  1. ISO #1501

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    If Frinckles is scum I’d have to believe his tone here is scum. It’s trixky. If you drop out his tone then yeah scum 100%, but I just cannot divorce that from the read.
    In Third Line Butterfly, I said BC sounded townie but was scummy based on his actions. I'm using the same argument here. Obviously, frinckles knows how to sound townie, but in the end he has to lynch townies to win.

2. ISO #1502

Tbh... this is probably the most sense something has made to me this game. I was about to say that there is probably a powerwolf somewhere because things didn’t make sense. But yeah aamirus is a lot townier than at a first glance here lol. And Frinckles scummier.
    -vote Frinckles

I will dedicate myself to your lynch! CHOO CHOO

I wonder who the other wolf is. Naz? Tbh would make plenty of sense
    I love you. I love you so much. Oh my god.

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

5. ISO #1505

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    And you know what? D1 ends in a 3 v 3 tie with renegade, a scum getting lynched. The scum have a chat and can ping each other. If the scum weren’t already on ganelon then why would they just sit there and let ren get lynched? The only reason to do that is if you get hard bus points on ren. But there’d be no value whatsoever from a scum POV in taking a neutral stance, unless literally both ren and ganelon are scum.

So really I can see only two scenarios that make sense:
    1) All the scum either voted ganelon or hard bussed ren
    2) Ganelon and ren are both scum

So I don’t even see how I can be in anybody’s POE.
    So if I understand correctly we had:
    Ganelon: Naz, Frinckles, Ren
    Renegade: Ganelon, Ceko, Superjack

The votes placed by naz on ganelon and ganelon on renegade were fairly old by EOD1.

Frinckles openly pulled the Chinese fire drill to try to save Renegade. However it was so open that it’s hard to believe a scum would do that.

Ceko seemed to want renegade for awhile, whilst SuperJack appears to have jumped on hard while renegade was already in trouble.

I would say that in the scenario of bussing/saving, the most likely culprits of either would be Frinckles or SuperJack.

In the other scenario where both ren and gane were scum so there was nothing more they could do, gan would be scum of course.

So those 3 are my targets for now. Gan frinck SJ
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

6. ISO #1506

So if I understand correctly we had:
    Ganelon: Naz, Frinckles, Ren
    Renegade: Ganelon, Ceko, Superjack

The votes placed by naz on ganelon and ganelon on renegade were fairly old by EOD1.

Frinckles openly pulled the Chinese fire drill to try to save Renegade. However it was so open that it’s hard to believe a scum would do that.

Ceko seemed to want renegade for awhile, whilst SuperJack appears to have jumped on hard while renegade was already in trouble.

I would say that in the scenario of bussing/saving, the most likely culprits of either would be Frinckles or SuperJack.

In the other scenario where both ren and gane were scum so there was nothing more they could do, gan would be scum of course.

So those 3 are my targets for now. Gan frinck SJ
    You got the votes right.

7. ISO #1507

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    either way. If Sj doesn't know wtf discord is as a means of modern communication then why the hell should he be scum? I dont see a gyrlander themed SJ+Naz/Noz/aamirus/ganelon ventrilo server as an alternative
    there is no way u are fooled by a dumb tell COME ON MAN its frinckles sj team here wtf

That’s mag 101
    Yeah i know literally anything he talks abt skdhsks
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

8. ISO #1508

Tbh... this is probably the most sense something has made to me this game. I was about to say that there is probably a powerwolf somewhere because things didn’t make sense. But yeah aamirus is a lot townier than at a first glance here lol. And Frinckles scummier.
    -vote Frinckles

I will dedicate myself to your lynch! CHOO CHOO

I wonder who the other wolf is. Naz? Tbh would make plenty of sense
    Not a clue Ganelon.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

9. ISO #1509

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    In Third Line Butterfly, I said BC sounded townie but was scummy based on his actions. I'm using the same argument here. Obviously, frinckles knows how to sound townie, but in the end he has to lynch townies to win.
    true. Except I have to lynch scum. Just one.

10. ISO #1510

11. ISO #1511

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    there is no way u are fooled by a dumb tell COME ON MAN its frinckles sj team here wtf

Yeah i know literally anything he talks abt skdhsks
    Sj is my teammate? That's audacious of you Naz. You figured it all out.

12. ISO #1512

13. ISO #1513

14. ISO #1514

15. ISO #1515
    Ganelon

I really don’t trust Frinckles anymore. The shit he did on d1 is scummy af and he has yet to explain it. He should be our lynch today, followed by naz, SJ. Literally lynch everyone in that group. And then either Ceko or Aamirus, and we win.

16. ISO #1516

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    SP, what do you think of the wall I posted on varc during yesterday's EOD?
    What do you want me to say about it?
    It's honestly hard to read the wall you talk about multiple subjects and the conclusion is not focused.
    And the wall isn't even about Varcron, it's about implicating Frinckles.

Couple things I agreed with in there, stuff like not really townie not really scummy.
    Did not agree that a Varcron lynch flipping town means Frinckles is scum.

17. ISO #1517
    Ganelon

Ganelon, could you switch over to Naz/Noz/aamirus and stay there by chance? Just wondering 
    Don’t think I’m voting noz this game. Naz, maybe.

18. ISO #1518

19. ISO #1519

20. ISO #1520

I really don’t trust Frinckles anymore. The shit he did on d1 is scummy af and he has yet to explain it. He should be our lynch today, followed by naz, SJ. Literally lynch everyone in that group. And then either Ceko or Aamirus, and we win.
    What exactly do you not trust about me? Are you afraid that you may have bussed Ren on accident? I'm literally the only person who pointed that out. Are you not cautious that my green lynch kills you? I'd rather not die for a townie to die. But if you don't back off your vote so help me got i will pile so much scum shit on you that when I flip green you get turbo eliminatodestroyed.

And blinkskater will handle your remains.

21. ISO #1521
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    You were sheeping Frinckles a minute ago, what happened?
    Tbh, I remembered that Frinckles randomly switched to me right at EoD.

22. ISO #1522

23. ISO #1523

24. ISO #1524

25. ISO #1525
    Ganelon

What exactly do you not trust about me? Are you afraid that you may have bussed Ren on accident? I'm literally the only person who pointed that out. Are you not cautious that my green lynch kills you? I'd rather not die for a townie to die. But if you don't back off your vote so help me got i will pile so much scum shit on you that when I flip green you get turbo eliminatodestroyed.

And blinkskater will handle your remains.
    Idk man I think your tone is townie but if I ignore what you did on d1 and you’re scum I will never forgive myself. I’ve never seen you bus a scummate... I’ve seen you hammer town as scum but never bussing your teammetaes.

26. ISO #1526

27. ISO #1527
    Ganelon

if im scum, I lose anyway right? So why the fuck are you pushing me? You die next.
    What?

28. ISO #1528

Idk man I think your tone is townie but if I ignore what you did on d1 and you’re scum I will never forgive myself. I’ve never seen you bus a scummate... I’ve seen you hammer town as scum but never bussing your teammetaes.
    I'm not scum you Pepsi piece of shat

29. ISO #1529

30. ISO #1530

Tbh, I remembered that Frinckles randomly switched to me right at EoD.
    Why shouldn't he? I don't see how you can defend yourself.
    Your opening posts were very town in flavor, but your vote/actions go directly against your early posts. Which is extremely odd and I can see a world in which scumGanelon would do so.
    You say Frinckles is worth a sheep and seems to be trying to solve the game.. but then go against that? So you recognize he's a threat and are now getting rid of him because he is a threat? That is how I see it.

You cannot say one thing and do another- that's detachment.
    Had you not done that, I was very ready to write you off as town from the tone given.

31. ISO #1531
    Ganelon

Meh I’m even more confused now than I was previously, just lynch me, I want out this is way too stressful lmao

32. ISO #1532

33. ISO #1533

34. ISO #1534

35. ISO #1535

36. ISO #1536
    Ganelon

I’ll just shut up. I’m honestly just pissed off and got no clue what’s happening.

-vote naz

i don’t give a shit anymore just lynch whoever. I’ll sheep Frinckles since he can’t be scum. I would say that I was just eating the waters but that would be a lie.

if I try to come up with a reasonable argument this game I’ll just fuck up. I’m tunneling and being inconsistent at the same time. Im not of much use to anyone this game, so honestly if you want to lynch me, I can perfectly understand that. I’ll just sheep whoever. I can’t hokd an argument this game unfortunately. Good luck town

37. ISO #1537
    Ganelon

Testing, not eating the waters.

38. ISO #1538
    Ganelon

Oh well you’re voting aamjeus
    -vote aamirus

i do feel on a gut level that aamirus is scummier than naz... naz doesn’t seem that scummy to me.
    i honestly think SJ is the other scum.

39. ISO #1539

I don't understand
    I was testing if Ganelon would hold a lynch on me because I would (and still will) suicidally scumpaint his ass to the point at which when I flip green he dies.

So scum Ganelon either, doubles down and let Jesus take the wheel or, switches his vote.

Town Ganelon does mostly the same thing.

The point is back the fuck off. I'm town. (Also holy shit this would totally work as scum)

40. ISO #1540

41. ISO #1541

42. ISO #1542
    Ganelon

Naz just has this propensity like me to be afraid of being misled or whatever, you see her voting distorted in every single game I’ve seen them together in... so I really don’t think naz is scum this game. Would scum naz say she has only been mislynched as town and never as scum? Probably not lol. Too cheap.

aamirus gave me some strange vibes at the start of the day. I’ve only seen her troll about being scum as scum...

43. ISO #1543
    Ganelon

Wow! Scum tactic DO work as town!
    yeah just be scummy that’s how you win these games. why do you think town won last game?

44. ISO #1544
    Ganelon

So honestly I’d kinda want to help but none of my input would be useful anyways. So I’ll just kindly fuck off for now, good day.

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

So honestly I’d kinda want to help but none of my input would be useful anyways. So I’ll just kindly fuck off for now, good day.
    pls there is more to you than that you have three slots to do tha thang with

47. ISO #1547

And you know what? D1 ends in a 3 v 3 tie with renegade, a scum getting lynched. The scum have a chat and can ping each other. If the scum weren’t already on ganelon then why would they just sit there and let ren get lynched? The only reason to do that is if you get hard bus points on ren. But there’d be no value whatsoever from a scum POV in taking a neutral stance, unless literally both ren and ganelon are scum.

So really I can see only two scenarios that make sense:
    1) All the scum either voted ganelon or hard bussed ren
    2) Ganelon and ren are both scum

So I don’t even see how I can be in anybody’s POE.
    What if.. scum wasn't voting?
    What if.. scum voting for someone outside those trains.

I think scum would more likely be scared to be pushing those agendas. That's expecting the scum to be obvious players.
    I see it far more likely that a scum was not around often enough to use those voting tactics, come back, and assume the worst is going to happen.. which means Renegade will get lynched for his poor play (even I found him to be worth a second vigilante shot this game) and that they should distancethemselves as far as possible.

So if someone would bring up the vote count, perhaps there was a scum on ganelon, and to distance themselves from the scum voting ganelon, either another scum with a no-vote or a vote on someone else like naz or noz or varc or something.

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

Right after my vote on Varcron, I literally pinged him, announcing that I put him at L-1
    He was lynched with a mere minute remaining. I don't know what happened to your memory, but ceko hammered Varcron 100% cognizant of his actions.
    Are you saying I knew my vote on varc was a hammer?

50. ISO #1550

What if.. scum wasn't voting?
    What if.. scum voting for someone outside those trains.

I think scum would more likely be scared to be pushing those agendas. That's expecting the scum to be obvious players.
    I see it far more likely that a scum was not around often enough to use those voting tactics, come back, and assume the worst is going to happen.. which means Renegade will get lynched for his poor play (even I found him to be worth a second vigilante shot this game) and that they should distancethemselves as far as possible.

So if someone would bring up the vote count, perhaps there was a scum on ganelon, and to distance themselves from the scum voting ganelon, either another scum with a no-vote or a vote on someone else like naz or noz or varc or something.
    Secondpassing you have a way with words that I enjoy. Yes I am literally towing you for rhetoric here. But it is consistent.

I say all three die and we cheers. I don't care who goes first.