LMFAO

uWu

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    UwU UmU OwO UWOLOALROFLMAO
    NO. NO.NO, PLS NO!!!! LMFAOOOOOOOOO

I swear, UwU is a physical, contagious virus and by spamming it I've already spread it to 1/3 of the forum mafia members. Please pray for us. UwU

aami knows why I spam UwU tho ^-^

uwu!
    !!!!!

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Here is the second scum role goon. Using math to make themselves seem productive. And then we all know Goons love murder so it's understanding they get hard even if trying to lynch a goon. Only a goon would know this. Confirmed scum 2 GG.
    honestly that's a good point. based on the little info we have, i'm keeping an eye on ami. you could say she's being productive, but made an honest mistake. it's also possible she was trying to mislead town with her "setup discussion."

scum team is aami/banana/frinckels. GGWP

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    honestly that's a good point. based on the little info we have, i'm keeping an eye on ami. you could say she's being productive, but made an honest mistake. it's also possible she was trying to mislead town with her "setup discussion."

scum team is aami/banana/frinckels. GGWP
    Scum team is Aamirus SuperJack and oneceko though...
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

however, you noticing the slips from banana, naz, frinckles, and myself makes me wonder... how can he be so good at identifying scum? Unless of course he has a list of scum members because he IS ONE
    His tone so far hasn't been serious. He's not tunneling anybody, but just providing his thoughts on what everyone has posted.

For example, he was clearly trolling here:

So I've already figured things out.
    Banana has claimed their role.
    We all know the word Rusty.
    Rusty is a famous comedy sketch based on Pokémon.
    Rust is basically a stupid version of Pokémon Trainer Red.
    We all know Goons are stupid.
    We also know Pokémon Trainer Red is a famous Bananachucho scum role.

Therefore by claiming rusty banana has claimed scum role goon.

GG. MVP for me please
    IMO, it's ridiculous for town to lynch naz and Frinckles over this:

Here we see a simple blackmailing tactic and effort to force Frinckles to talk in the night chat. Confirms them both as scum. Or atleast Naz confirmed scum trying to make Frinckles to appear to be their team mate.
    SJ is blowing things out of proportion, but in a sarcastic manner. He's just joking around. I just played a game with him, so I know this is what his banter looks like.

Also, I know this is the early game, but "slips" is too strong of a word at this stage. Most of the posts right now are just shitposts.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

His tone so far hasn't been serious. He's not tunneling anybody, but just providing his thoughts on what everyone has posted.

For example, he was clearly trolling here:

IMO, it's ridiculous for town to lynch naz and Frinckles over this:

SJ is blowing things out of proportion, but in a sarcastic manner. He's just joking around. I just played a game with him, so I know this is what his banter looks like.

Also, I know this is the early game, but "slips" is too strong of a word at this stage. Most of the posts right now are just shitposts.
    My dear I’m being sarcastic as well...

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    how do we chinese fire drill without a car wat
    Chinese Fire Drill is when a group of voters suddenly switch votes right before end of day to someone who was previously not in contention to be lynched.

I played two forum games, and in both day 1's, we had Chinese Fire Drills lol.

Part of me hopes this happens here too. This game is really slow right now and EOD craziness might be where we get the most info.

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

Or am I? OwO?
    ican't tell if ur using OwOs to endear me to you or not.

ur myfav mod though,so u just being urself could be why ur OwOs make UWU. LOL

anyways, i hope personal bias doesn't get in the way of my votes.

uWu

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

My dear I’m being sarcastic as well...
    Or am I? OwO?
    Right now you're the fishiest poster. Maybe this is just how you joke around. Of course, I don't know since I never played a game with you.

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Bro this started almost half a day ago
    wAIT ur right lol.

aami and i both shared false info about the setup. i thought it was 11pm for me cuz that's how i calculated it when Gyrlander showed the countdown clock in setup thread. This game didn't start early, right?

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

UwU but the first U is lowercase, the "v" is a beak(forcute birb!!OWOWOWOWOWOWO), and the last U is uppercase cuz why not OwO
    So Vs are birds, Ws are cats right? Teach me more about the ways of the owo

37. ISO #87

Yeah, half a day passed (this started at 6-7pm EST) and people aren't posting.

Naz said nothing of value. However, I give her a pass for now because 1) at least she posted 2) no one has really contributed yet

nOz on the other hand, reads the thread then flies away. Yes, there are plenty of lurkers. However, I want to hear more from him because I played like 1/4 of a game with him, and it's not like he posted a ton.

-vote Noz_Bugz

38. ISO #88

So Vs are birds, Ws are cats right? Teach me more about the ways of the owo
    W is just generic. it's the original cute and cringe face. i think "uwu" originates from japan, which is part of why I use it??? idk.

OwO

You don't watch anime, eh??!?!?uMu

39. ISO #89

I swear, UwU is a physical, contagious virus and by spamming it I've already spread it to 1/3 of the forum mafia members. Please pray for us. UwU

uwu!
    !!!!!
    why does she get to know and not me ? feels betrayed man🥺
    also can confirm uwu is very contagious, once I start speaking to my dog in uwu I can't stop
    Or am I? OwO?
    Chinese Fire Drill is when a group of voters suddenly switch votes right before end of day to someone who was previously not in contention to be lynched.

Part of me hopes this happens here too. This game is really slow right now and EOD craziness might be where we get the most info.
    I see. This post contains 0 OwO 🧐 however, I've never played mafia with u before. Wat do it mean
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

40. ISO #90

oh shit I meant to type owo under aamirus's post I knew something was missing RIP
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

41. ISO #91

uwu!
    !!!!!
    Or am I? OwO?

Yeah, half a day passed (this started at 6-7pm EST) and people aren't posting.

Naz said nothing of value. However, I give her a pass for now because 1) at least she posted 2) no one has really contributed yet

nOz on the other hand, reads the thread then flies away. Yes, there are plenty of lurkers. However, I want to hear more from him because I played like 1/4 of a game with him, and it's not like he posted a ton.

-vote Noz_Bugz
    I still want Frinckles dead for playing league without me
    He got back on after + hasn't come to thread
    KILL!!!!

42. ISO #92

oh my god

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

I pushed reply and they're all still quoted (had to erase all the text to type this). Do I seriously have to go back and uncheck them??? 2020 and this bug still exists smh my head

45. ISO #95

Don’t use multi quote naz. Just hit quote, copy all the text, then hit quote on the next post, paste and copy all the text, etc. or use a notepad file to copy it all to. Either way, the multi quote feature is garbage

46. ISO #96

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    why does she get to know and not me ? feels betrayed man🥺
    also can confirm uwu is very contagious, once I start speaking to my dog in uwu I can't stop

I see. This post contains 0 OwO 🧐 however, I've never played mafia with u before. Wat do it mean
    LOL. speaking uwu to birb is SUPERIOR

Like, say there are 5 votes on me. Then all the votes shift to you superquick. That's a fire drill.

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

LOL. speaking uwu to birb is SUPERIOR

Like, say there are 5 votes on me. Then all the votes shift to you superquick. That's a fire drill.
    You haven’t played much right? This is like every day one ever. It always ends up on some random person who never got pushed earlier. Cuz the people who got pushed earlier everyone town reads or at least expects more content from

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100