S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 132 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    What are you talking about? I said I was happy you weren't posting nearly as much nonsense as usual, a backhanded compliment, but a compliment none the less.
    Who would you lynch right now?? GOOFY

UwuwuUWWUWUWU
    WOWOWOWOWO WO

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    What are you talking about? I said I was happy you weren't posting nearly as much nonsense as usual, a backhanded compliment, but a compliment none the less.
    I was super town last game, you just fell for the "spamming and voting up people, obvious scum" death tunnel that Simplistic Sen was stuck in
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Yeah I'm defending someone who is actually acting town and gelling with me on the same wavelength. How can you guys town read me and not her? Tone?
    If you're so on the same wavelength why are you voted Frinkles and her voting naz? Big brain thinking over there.

You didn't answer mine. How can you town read me and not her?
    You've been more active in game than she has, and based off of that and how you seem to be playing this game, I am fairly confident you are town

I also don't really know how aamirus plays and would like to take some more time making a decision on that front.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    If you're so on the same wavelength why are you voted Frinkles and her voting naz? Big brain thinking over there.
    Pretty weak question, IMO. I think Banana's referring to when he and aami targeted Ganelon. They both had the same reason for wanting him dead.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Pretty weak question, IMO. I think Banana's referring to when he and aami targeted Ganelon. They both had the same reason for wanting him dead.
    True, I think that we both may have been talking about two different things. I was saying currently about the votes in place, not earlier on when they were on the same page.

You've been more active in game than she has, and based off of that and how you seem to be playing this game, I am fairly confident you are town

I also don't really know how aamirus plays and would like to take some more time making a decision on that front.
    Your reasons for townreading me are bad.

Point 1 - activity is NAI. Not only that, here are the post counts:

Total Posts 332
    Who Posted?

Posts 71
    theoneceko

Posts 69
    BananaCucho

Posts 60
    aamirus

Posts 44
    Ganelon

Posts 22
    naz

Posts 19
    Varcron

Posts 16
    Renegade

Posts 14
    SuperJack

Posts 12
    Noz_Bugz

Posts 3
    Gyrlander

Posts 2
    Frinckles

Ami is 3rd most in posts. Tsk tsk tsk.

Point 2 - how am I playing the game. What. Explain. And dont try to meta me. It wont work.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

Your reasons for townreading me are bad.

Point 1 - activity is NAI. Not only that, here are the post counts:

Total Posts 332
    Who Posted?

Posts 71
    theoneceko

Posts 69
    BananaCucho

Posts 60
    aamirus

Posts 44
    Ganelon

Posts 22
    naz

Posts 19
    Varcron

Posts 16
    Renegade

Posts 14
    SuperJack

Posts 12
    Noz_Bugz

Posts 3
    Gyrlander

Posts 2
    Frinckles

Ami is 3rd most in posts. Tsk tsk tsk.

Point 2 - how am I playing the game. What. Explain. And dont try to meta me. It wont work.
    To point 2: You're playing the game confidently to start off with, agro hunting kind of like you did last game as town. Also I notice that you're defending ami from what appears to be your true feeling, which is why I think you're probably town. In terms of ami, don't know her play style much, so I'll give a read when I feel comfortable enough with my reasoning in either direction.

My reasons for townreading you are bad, but as I said previously, these are early D1 reads so that is to be expected.

To point 2: You're playing the game confidently to start off with, agro hunting kind of like you did last game as town. Also I notice that you're defending ami from what appears to be your true feeling, which is why I think you're probably town. In terms of ami, don't know her play style much, so I'll give a read when I feel comfortable enough with my reasoning in either direction.

My reasons for townreading you are bad, but as I said previously, these are early D1 reads so that is to be expected.
    If you disagree with that analysis of you so far please do interject.

You didn't answer mine. How can you town read me and not her?
    meta - he's not familiar with me, but he's played a game where you acted similarly so automatically assumes you're the same alignment, even though I suspect he's never seen you act differently
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?