Saint Joan of Arc, by the Grace of God Queen of France and of all her possessions, seems to be none other than @yzb25. Stealth bomber16 is also well-known for impersonating people, so it seems to me the real Stealth was banned and Rachyl took over his identity. Furthermore, MM was also taken over: see the thread where Rachylbomber tries to hide his transgression by pretending to be trolling when in fact he took over MMS account.

The Powers That Be (the Anunnaki et al) took this trolling as a secret code meaning ‘replace MM with an impostor under my control’. this indicates that oops is in on it too, as he sent stealth’s account that infraction message!

Its worse than i thought... the admins aren’t a mafia. The admins are fucking Space Aliens, man!

The CHOO clan leader SCVmurderer got framed for mod abuse but in fact discovered this conspiracy independently and had to be silenced! After he was replaced, his impostor-alter-ego resigned so he wouldn’t have to explain things! MM was chosen to be the replacement, because he is a Frenchman and thus poses no threat to anyone.

This conspiracy was revealed to me by intaro, who is being oppressed by the lizard-skin admins and the reports against him are fabricated by salty reptilians trying to discredit him

. Join the resistance! Fight the power! for all the free squirrels in the world!!!!!!!!!!! FOR INTARO!!! DOWN WITH RACHYL AND THE ALIEN OVERLORDS!!!