why are gamers so cringe?
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

why are gamers so cringe?

I'm sure some of you have heard about all this drama surrounding a furry transgirl who was added to Twitch's "safety council". She is actually really fucking cringe and there's some videos of her that are a good giggle like this:

https://www.twitch.tv/ferociouslyste...eckerShadyLulu

But the best part is that we get a whole heap of bonus cringe from idiot gamers who feel like this "safety council" is actually threatening them somehow which has got to be the most dumbass pathetic snowflake shit I have ever heard of. You have this cringe streamer who's straight up trolling everyone masterfully by saying shit like "a lot of gamers are white supremacists" then FourteenWords88 pauses his 24/7 stream of Schindler's List dubbed over with the laughtrack from Big Bang Theory to talk about how gamers just want to play games and that the "safety council" is injecting politics into gaming unnecessarily lmao.

The ultimate conclusion of this is that a lot of gamers are really cringe because a) they feel the need to actually form some sort of safety council or whatever the fuck to make sure people watching their favourite streamers can safely pretend that they actually have friends, but more importantly b) they worry that these safety councils are threatening their hobby of watching people play video games and say racial slurs.

What the fuck is a safety council even? Why is anyone crying about this? Jesus christ I fucking hate streamer culture.
    Last edited by oops_ur_dead; May 27th, 2020 at 07:24 AM.