Y'all lunies probs
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Y'all lunies probs

This might be some hot steaming ass coming out of my air, in which case please correct me, but:
    1. In this game, such a large portion is NAI that there's almost nothing left relevant.
    2. For example, In the Mafia Podcast that was recently on Thingy's Twitch, there were like ~5 winners from past Mafia Championships - and all but 1 of them said that they don't play the game anymore because it's too time and energy consuming. This game is too much even for the pro's.

Combining these 2, I can't help but wonder. How do you all lunatics manage to keep playing FM? By all means and purposes, it's just nuts isn't it?

Something recently got me thinking and wondering about FM. Alas, had to ask this.
    Last edited by OzyWho; May 22nd, 2020 at 09:23 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5
    Ganelon

Re: Y'all lunies probs

This game is addictive.
    Its just like a drug. You know it’s bad for you but you gotta keep taking it to avoid the crash

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    This game is addictive.
    Its just like a drug. You know it’s bad for you but you gotta keep taking it to avoid the crash
    That depends on the way you play the game. If you lack time, energy or will to play FM, well, you shouldn't: it's a game. That's why multigaming is not something I recommend. If you like it, and that it doesn't affect your life negatively (life > game), why would there be an issue?

As for the old Champs winners, there is an explaination: life changes. You can get a new job that is more time-consuming or more important to you than your old one, you can have projects you want to dedicate yourself to, you can have real life friendships, a family... Really, a lot of things exist in the world, and one can choose to go away from FM for one or more of those reasons. The old champs winners are old veterans, so chances are such things happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Actually miss playing with you come be sadistic with us.
    ^ if you have time to, we'd love to lyn-- Uh I mean... we'd love to play with you again! Yes. @OzyWho
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :