The Circle 2 - Game Thread - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: The Circle 2 - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    What if we all vote the person bellow us in the player list, except for ganelon who votes stealthbomber. We come full circle.
    This is the kind of big brain thinking that I like.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

okay, page 1,
    secondsomething, I have had 12 years of maths! i don't want that shit no more.

Ganelon, fight me or bite me.

oh btw, why I can't i see my pfp? okay back to game thingy

Gyrlander your cute avatar is a trap isn't it? also, you are too tiny to be a mastermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    From the PM I got I already feel like I got trolled.
    your avatar looks like a troll skeleton what did you expect?

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    @JoeyDX
    EVERYTHING IN MY ASSHOLE! EVERYTING IN MY ASSHOLE!
    IT WAS ALL THERE BLACK AND WHITE CLERAR AS CRYSTAL. YOU BOLTED STRAIGHT INTO THE CILING. YOU LITFTED FIZZY LIFTINGID DRINKS
    LOL
    LOL!
    EVERYTHING IN MY CHEESEBISCUIT!
    This... is quite an impious attitude. I do not approve.

It would seem a lot of us have powers (yes, me too!). Does anyone have some kind of info from their roles (if it can be called like that)? My PMs are not exactly enlightening, and Gyrlander said he was both Mother Teresa and the evil mastermind...
    Before hitting on eachother, we should try to know if Banana is pulling a S-FM ç and putting everyone as "pro-town". Hell, he may even be the scum that we have to lynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

22. ISO #72

Btw @Poison Chan forum mafias are usually a lot more active and intense, but this setup is troll so no one gives a shit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Indeed; however, this isn't really forum mafia. According to the host's pre-game description, it's more like a "escape the maze" (or just "die there because I hate you all, there's no way out").
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

23. ISO #73

FRENCHTAKEOVER

FRENCH TAKE OVER
    FRENCH TAKE OVER
    FRENCH TAKEOVER

FRENCH TAKEOVER

FRENCH TAKEOVER
    FRENCH TAKEOVER
    DENCH TAKOVER
    ...how did the French take over anything without my presence, and why was I included in an alliance before even being here lol

24. ISO #74

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This... is quite an impious attitude. I do not approve.

It would seem a lot of us have powers (yes, me too!). Does anyone have some kind of info from their roles (if it can be called like that)? My PMs are not exactly enlightening, and Gyrlander said he was both Mother Teresa and the evil mastermind...
    Before hitting on eachother, we should try to know if Banana is pulling a S-FM ç and putting everyone as "pro-town". Hell, he may even be the scum that we have to lynch.
    lol marsh just openly claimed that he has a power, if you guys refuse to vote banana then please lynch this manz...
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

25. ISO #75

I'll be voting MM to play into circular voting to cause a tie, i'd ask you all to do the same (vote the person below you in the player list) for day 1 or think of something better to do.
    We don't know if voting for someone actually eliminates them. Also, every single time such a thing was tried, there was ALWAYS someone not following, resulting in a sad death/the hung jury achievement in the mod not being attributed/etc. If there is even just ONE scum in the setup, there will be someone to break the tie. If the tie is broken, it doesn't even mean that there was a scum, because a "townie" (or just a normal person in the event we're all "town") wouldn't have done things correctly.
    I like the intent of solving this through special ways, though.

26. ISO #76

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    lol marsh just openly claimed that he has a power, if you guys refuse to vote banana then please lynch this manz...
    Pssh. If I were some kind of evil mastermind, do you SERIOUSLY think I would be the first to claim that I have powers? PSSSH. We should all be trying to solve like what Rumox did above.

Also, why do you say "please lynch"... unless you know something we don't, there is no way to be sure that votes actually lynch. The votes could be to elect a leader for all we know.

27. ISO #77

Oh and I felt a "tingling sensation", a "zap" that seems to be everlasting. No idea what it has to do with anything, but @Renegade seems to have recieved the same thing. That could be something to dig into?

28. ISO #78

Oh and I felt a "tingling sensation", a "zap" that seems to be everlasting. No idea what it has to do with anything, but @Renegade seems to have recieved the same thing. That could be something to dig into?
    If you got info about it, please share. If you got none, tell me and I'll try something lol

29. ISO #79

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    This is like that twilight zone episode with the 5 characters stuck in a room and by the end you realize they are all toys.

Am I a bananacuchi toy?

Or the movie Cube. Great movie btw.
    YES! So I'm not the only one who saw that movie and didn't find it bad, hooray.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Banana sent me a PM.
    It contained my profile picture.
    And in a spoiler was the message "One of each must die for one of each to live."
    This post is underrated, btw. If that is true, we should try to figure out what the "each"s are. If nobody has anything that points towards this, we should look at SJ saying things that could very well be LIES.

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

I have no powers. What's yours? Who else has powers?
    It's not exactly defined what they are... I have three, and I think I can do whatever is coherent with the name of the abilities? I want to try something, if goofy Renegade replies about having any info about zap.

32. ISO #82

It's not exactly defined what they are... I have three, and I think I can do whatever is coherent with the name of the abilities? I want to try something, if goofy Renegade replies about having any info about zap.
    Oh and the actions are meant for the game chat, not private messages to the host. So you should learn about some soon enough ;)

33. ISO #83
    Ganelon

-vote Theoneceko

its all your fault.

34. ISO #84

I replied to the zap message with "confetti" and received additional information that the zap forms a beam from my eyes that explodes into confetti.

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

@JoeyDX
    EVERYTHING IN MY ASSHOLE! EVERYTING IN MY ASSHOLE!
    IT WAS ALL THERE BLACK AND WHITE CLERAR AS CRYSTAL. YOU BOLTED STRAIGHT INTO THE CILING. YOU LITFTED FIZZY LIFTINGID DRINKS
    LOL
    LOL!
    EVERYTHING IN MY CHEESEBISCUIT!
    YOU STOLE FIZZY LIFTING DRINKS! YOU BOLTED INTO THE CEILING WHICH NOW HAS TO BE WASHED AND STERLIZED SO YOU GET, NOTHING! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    -vote Theoneceko

its all your fault.
    Based on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I replied to the zap message with "confetti" and received additional information that the zap forms a beam from my eyes that explodes into confetti.
    Rofl ok so it's really about deciding things ourselves.

Lord Almighty, hear my prayer! I cast Benevolent Deliverance on Renegade! May your glorious might grant deliverance to Renegade from his lack of knowledge about the origin of the zap! HALLOWED BE THY NAME!!!
    Spoiler : HAIL!!!!!!!!! :

@BananaCucho

39. ISO #89

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDX View Post
    EVERYTHING IN MY ASSHOLE!
    May the Eternal forgive you for your sins

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

In case it isn't clear, I want to clarify this one point:

Vote by sending me a pm with the subject "VOTE [PLAYER]". I will not open the pm so this is your vote.
    NO out of game communication with other players is allowed at all.

You will receive no further host help
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

@Renegade I hope you got something, because it seems my call to the Lord has made the zapping more annoying to me...

44. ISO #94

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Chan View Post
    Also, ganelon said he has the role banana pmed me!
    I'm the true captain uwu
    Why would we have a captain, though? Does anyone else have a role related to a ship? Because I don't.

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

@Renegade I hope you got something, because it seems my call to the Lord has made the zapping more annoying to me...
    The zapping stopped .

Also if onegecko is rallying against me, I will not let him sleeper scum this game. Vote treecko so he can die and have enough time to read d1.

50. ISO #100