The Circle 2 - Game Thread - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

Re: The Circle 2 - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    If you support the French Revolution, know then that ye are gae
    I'm a Priest. I'm helping building the Republic of God. Nothing to do with that old Revolution
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void IF - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy! - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera..."Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum, et cetera, et cetera..."MEMO BIS PUNITOR DELICATUM"!! It's ALL there! Black and white, clear as crystal! You STOLE Fizzy-Lifting Drinks! You BUMPED into the ceiling, which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get... NOTHING!!! YOU LOSE!! GOOD DAY, SIR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDX View Post
    Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void IF - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy! - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera..."Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum, et cetera, et cetera..."MEMO BIS PUNITOR DELICATUM"!! It's ALL there! Black and white, clear as crystal! You STOLE Fizzy-Lifting Drinks! You BUMPED into the ceiling, which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get... NOTHING!!! YOU LOSE!! GOOD DAY, SIR!!!
    @BananaCucho are we allowed to rep people here, with no comments? =)

(=

Also, on the next day phase, we have to be actually productive. We should have more info than we did today. If I'm dead, please carry on with less trolling lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @BananaCucho are we allowed to rep people here, with no comments? =)

(=

Also, on the next day phase, we have to be actually productive. We should have more info than we did today. If I'm dead, please carry on with less trolling lol.
    As far as I know we're getting 3 million random PMs from Banana with no repercusion beyond we being zapperinos (or restricted to X words, although I highly suspect nothing would have happened if I ignored this words limitation).

There can possibly a way of getting out of the circle. Now, can we leave the circle already or do we have to wait until following days in which Banana gives us more information? Can we leave the circle already if we decipher this enigma? Do Banana's PMs hide something that we assume is irrelevant?
    @BananaCucho

I wish to leave the circle. My cat awaits me on my bed.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

If talking is not the way, then voting is. Banana acts like a computer and randoms between the tied people. However, if there are no votes there are no tied (unless he considers 0 votes a tie, but I think its a nice way yo start figuring out how yo exit this place)

Thank you Anonymous Donor