Account Name: Player
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-515276
    In-Game Name: tonkaaaa

Account Name: |||||||||
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2885836
    In-Game Name: Otello Greco

Crimes Committed: Skyping

Your Account Name: Vahir
    Summary: Otello (12) was a doctor, Tonkaaaa (9) was an auditor. 9 was pretty clear about his role, and publicly declared it, inviting evils to vote with him. When the day neared its end, he deliberately and enthusiastically asked for vigilante to shoot him. I figured this was suspicious, and it appeared I was correct when 12 healed him that night. There's no earthly reason for 12 to heal 9 in that situation; and furthermore, I don't think it was gamethrowing as 9 acted so confident about vigilante shooting him.

I don't make accusations of skyping lightly - I'm reporting this because I've never seen a case more blatant than this. A self-proclaimed auditor gleefully asks vigilante to shoot him, and then a default name quiet doctor heals him that same night, conveniently giving him his win. I struggle to think of a situation with more blatant cooperation.

-Mafia- (2647).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Player: 1-S2-1-515276 |||||||||: 1-S2-1-2885836

It's a mason vs cult setup with a mafia and an SK, and an auditor, and an amnesiac.
    Player (auditor) openly reveals himself, because he expects town not to lynch him, when there are still 2 mafia, an SK, cult, etc. to worry about, but also wants to avoid getting shot by evils at night. I don't see anything wrong with his play.

Barcode is listed as a new player and gets the enter your battle net name box at the start of the game.
    As doctor goes to heal player who revealed as auditor saving him from a vig.
    Another barcode username, another Duke smurf. See: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-S2-1-11151225 for the justification there arrow.

Account Name: |||||||||
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2885836
    permaban
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3