{Watch List} Casleau: 1-S2-1-11427607 uwu: 1-S2-1-11419729 theoneceko: 1-S2-1-8585442
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Casleau: 1-S2-1-11427607 uwu: 1-S2-1-11419729 theoneceko: 1-S2-1-8585442

In-Game Name: Uwu // Orfeo DiCaprio

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: theoneceko
    Summary:
    I am Yuno Gasai the veteran (UwU). I spammed "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" during day 1 as veteran bait and killed both bus drivers and the Dragon Head. Even though I claimed veteran and no one counter-claimed me, Uwu the doctor and Orfeo DiCaprio the mayor pushed a lynch on me. This failed on day 2, but on day 3 they succeeded.

One of the best parts of this game is when crazy and unexpected shit happens. In the end, Amnesiac got a solo win which made us all LOL and UWU. We had two Amnesiacs in this setup; one died early, but the other survived to the end and remembered Amnesiac on the night Arsonist and Enforcer died in a fire. I love how you can do literally nothing and get the hardest solo-win in the game.

I typed the earlier paragraph just for memories (UWU) and because I wanted to say the game result was altered.OwO Obviously, town did not win this game.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: Casleau: 1-S2-1-11427607 // 1-S2-1-11419729

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    In-Game Name: Uwu // Orfeo DiCaprio

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: theoneceko
    Summary:
    I am Yuno Gasai the veteran (UwU). I spammed "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" during day 1 as veteran bait and killed both bus drivers and the Dragon Head. Even though I claimed veteran and no one counter-claimed me, Uwu the doctor and Orfeo DiCaprio the mayor pushed a lynch on me. This failed on day 2, but on day 3 they succeeded.

One of the best parts of this game is when crazy and unexpected shit happens. In the end, Amnesiac got a solo win which made us all LOL and UWU. We had two Amnesiacs in this setup; one died early, but the other survived to the end and remembered Amnesiac on the night Arsonist and Enforcer died in a fire. I love how you can do literally nothing and get the hardest solo-win in the game.

I typed the earlier paragraph just for memories (UWU) and because I wanted to say the game result was altered.OwO Obviously, town did not win this game.
    I can't fix the title, but the account name of the second dude is uwu.

3. ISO #3

Re: Casleau: 1-S2-1-11427607 // 1-S2-1-11419729

SC ID VERIFICATION

Casleau: 1-S2-1-11427607
    uwu: 1-S2-1-11419729
    theoneceko: 1-S2-1-8585442

Review

Setup: theoneceko says "FUCKINGSHIT GAME, CHOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO".

Day 1: theoneceko spams. Casleau says to kill him first night.

Night 1: Casleau write in his LW " never playing another game with theoneceko what a retard". theoneceko alerts as Veteran and kills 2 Bus Drivers and the Dragon Head.

Day 2: uwu says to get 5, and says "5 is triad vet". Casleau immediately agrees and says that he doesn't give a shit about him being vet because he's annoying.

Day 3: uwu and Casleau keep trying to lynch the Veteran and it happens. After he flips Veteran they laugh.

Game eventually ends with a surprising Amnesiac win.

Previous Offenses

Casleau: None
    uwu: None
    theoneceko: Cheating/Additional Information: BL X2 (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=8585442 (November 2019)
    Griefing: On-Hold (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-S2-1-+8585442 (April 2019)

Player Offenses

Casleau: Intentional Gamethrowing: WL X2
    uwu: Intentional Gamethrowing: WL X2
    theoneceko: Leave Train: WL X2

Recommended Action

Casleau: WL X2
    uwu: WL X2
    theoneceko: WL X2

Additional Notes

Thank you for submitting the report, and helping to keep the Mafia community clean.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Casleau: 1-S2-1-11427607 uwu: 1-S2-1-11419729 theoneceko: 1-S2-1-8585442

I never left the game, so I thought I wasn't breaking the rules. I've seen many people spam CHOOOOOOO without being punished (@MrMostache , can you confirm this? I think CHOOOO spammers were much more common a year or two ago.), so I was surprised when I received this watchlist.

Also, if given the choice, I'd have any mod EXCEPT Gyrlander review this report. We just played a forum mafia together, and I got him lynched on day 2. I don't want personal bias to influence whether I get punished, even if it's subconscious. It's odd that one of my only two punishments is by Gyrlander.

Considering the number of slurs and insults spewed in this game, it doesn't make sense for this one phrase to be banned. This isn't the kind of community that gets offended or influenced by dumbasses who spam CHOOOOOO. In fact, people who leave when I say "CHOOOOO" should be punished for using a weak excuse to actually leave-train. Since I never left the game, I was clearly fucking around. Everyone in the lobby realized this because nobody left.

Yes, I know "The use of terms such as "choo choo" to incite mass leaving is prohibited." I just found this out. However, I just want to reiterate I've seen others do the same thing without getting punished. If anyone can confirm this, that would be great. My "CHOOOO" spam was clearly just spam, not an attempt to start a leave-train. I spammed "CHOOO" before host even picked a setup, even though people like to spam "CHOOO" AFTER host picks a shit setup.

Leave Trains are a "Situational" punishment. All my "CHOOOO" spam did was piss people off, and virtually EVERY Sc2Mafia game has some salt.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

If it were me reviewing this report, I would punish you for greifing for heavily spamming during the game. instead of leave train. I do remember taking a quick look at this replay, and said "nope, not gonna bother with all this spam".
    You were only given a WLx2, the lowest punishment.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

9. ISO #9

I only spammed during the setup, day 1, and during my execution. There's no meaningful discussion during any of these stages. Also, spamming on d1 to vet bait is very common. You're the most active moderator in terms of playing the custom game, so you should know this.

The rest of the time, I tried to lead town. Instead, I got lynched thanks to the throwing doctor and mayor. If I wasn't bussed, I would've killed the incense master and DH on night 1. I did my best to correctly play my role. How is that punishable?

10. ISO #10

No response to my earlier question either.

I'd no idea my setup spam was punishable based on previous experience in playing the mod. I check player reports regularly, so I would've realized if spamming "CHOOO" really was banned.

Of course, moderators shouldn't be expected to memorize every detail of each punishment. However, if it wasn't for moderator inconsistency, I would've refrained from the setup spam.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Appeal denied. If I was going to change the verdict it would be from leave train to leave train PLUS griefing. Spamming fuck this game choo, and then the excessive spam throughout the game. Players lynching you and you spam "cry about it in a report bitch" and beg to be reported for being "offensive to autistic ppl" Yuck.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?